carat
color
clarity

Under 1ct diamonds

stci

Ideal_Rock
Andelain|1298608139|2858997 said:
I've got another contribution!

It's a .80 ct light brown AGS0 that was recut by BGD from a 1ct. WF made the setting, it's a white gold dupe of the yellow gold ring with the .84 ct 'D' that had made so many PS appearances. :bigsmile:

And I still do not know why you have two identical rings. How strange ..

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
stci|1298608590|2859007 said:

It's a .80 ct light brown AGS0 that was recut by BGD from a 1ct. WF made the setting, it's a white gold dupe of the yellow gold ring with the .84 ct 'D' that had made so many PS appearances. :bigsmile:

They aren't identical, only the design is. They're opposite colors. As to my reasons; because I wanted to and because I could, all the reason I need. I like having them, sorry you seem to not like them.

Cabochon1

Shiny_Rock
Andelain, I think that's great. The white gold suits you very well.

RDPOE

Rough_Rock
G
VS1
AGS000 (Whiteflash ACA)

She thinks it is "huge" so I'm happy!

side_front.jpg

Handshot.JPG

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
RDPOE that's gorgeous!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

I love that setting, too. And it IS huge on her hand. You hit a home run with that one. :appl:

stci

Ideal_Rock
Andelain|1298618441|2859091 said:

They aren't identical, only the design is. They're opposite colors. As to my reasons; because I wanted to and because I could, all the reason I need. I like having them, sorry you seem to not like them.

Ho no Adelain!!!! I love love the last one! It's a treasure but for me who have difficulty to have one I'm just curious to know why have 2 same design? I understand that you are frustrated or sand cause I said that but I think there are many Pser who don't understand either. But it's your taste and your money and you do what you like. This is absolutely not my business.

atlbadger

Rough_Rock
Pricescope was a blessing during my ring search so I wanted to contribute and share with the masses the beautiful engagement ring that I just presented to my beautiful lady.

Diamond:
WF ACA 0.807 VSI G

Setting:
WF Petite, ring size 4.75

020811B[1].jpg
IMG_0913.jpg MichaelCoverstone_020811A.jpg

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
stci|1298694534|2859819 said:
Ho no Adelain!!!! I love love the last one! It's a treasure but for me who have difficulty to have one I'm just curious to know why have 2 same design? I understand that you are frustrated or sand cause I said that but I think there are many Pser who don't understand either. But it's your taste and your money and you do what you like. This is absolutely not my business.

Same design, opposite colors. If I want to wear just one color metal at a time I can, but I really like wearing them just like you see here. They're just the most comfortable and easy to wear rings you could imagine. I'm hard on rings and as much as I love rings like yours I tear them up and catch them on things. Having the two like in the picture just makes great everyday wear. Part of the reason I did the 'same but opposite' is hard to explain, just part of my personality. People that really know me completely understand that part.

I can understand why you might wonder though, I wouldn't have done this if I couldn't afford to have that along with other rings. They would never have been my only two.

WFBDR-BothInMirror.jpg

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Andelain|1298771600|2860218 said:

Same design, opposite colors. If I want to wear just one color metal at a time I can, but I really like wearing them just like you see here. They're just the most comfortable and easy to wear rings you could imagine. I'm hard on rings and as much as I love rings like yours I tear them up and catch them on things. Having the two like in the picture just makes great everyday wear. Part of the reason I did the 'same but opposite' is hard to explain, just part of my personality. People that really know me completely understand that part.

I can understand why you might wonder though, I wouldn't have done this if I couldn't afford to have that along with other rings. They would never have been my only two.

WFBDR-BothInMirror.jpg

Andelain -- I really like the look of both rings worn at the same time. They compliment each other very nicely yet have a personality all their own. Also, with both white and yellow gold worn together, you have so many options for other jewelry you may choose to wear with them (necklaces, bracelets, etc.). I always enjoy seeing your new projects.

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Farleysmom|1298772158|2860224 said:
Andelain -- I really like the look of both rings worn at the same time. They compliment each other very nicely yet have a personality all their own. Also, with both white and yellow gold worn together, you have so many options for other jewelry you may choose to wear with them (necklaces, bracelets, etc.). I always enjoy seeing your new projects.

Thanks Farleysmom! :wavey:

Hey take a peek here [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-wf-es-67point-_i-si1-is-here.157091/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-wf-es-67point-_i-si1-is-here.157091/..[/URL]. This is a project that I thought was going to wait until at least later this year, but I just stumbled up on a steal on the middle stone from WF. I'll probably go ahead and do it this spring since the mount and third stone costs will be negligible in comparison to the two larger stones which are paid for.

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Andelain|1298772631|2860228 said:

Hey take a peek here [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-wf-es-67point-_i-si1-is-here.157091/..']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-wf-es-67point-_i-si1-is-here.157091/....[/URL]. This is a project that I thought was going to wait until at least later this year, but I just stumbled up on a steal on the middle stone from WF. I'll probably go ahead and do it this spring since the mount and third stone costs will be negligible in comparison to the two larger stones which are paid for.

Sounds like a fun project. I can't wait to see the finished product. Will you be doing it in yellow, white or rose gold?

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Farleysmom|1298772929|2860233 said:
Andelain|1298772631|2860228 said:

Hey take a peek here [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-wf-es-67point-_i-si1-is-here.157091/....']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-wf-es-67point-_i-si1-is-here.157091/......[/URL]. This is a project that I thought was going to wait until at least later this year, but I just stumbled up on a steal on the middle stone from WF. I'll probably go ahead and do it this spring since the mount and third stone costs will be negligible in comparison to the two larger stones which are paid for.

Sounds like a fun project. I can't wait to see the finished product. Will you be doing it in yellow, white or rose gold?

Yellow gold, just like the pendant. White gold or plat heads for the stones, too.

natascha

Brilliant_Rock

Sorry for butting in when it is not my business, you can all tell me off if it is not okay.

Stci while I do understand that this is a forum and you are allowed to state your opinion, I don't think you realize how some of your posts come off. It is your prerogative to say that you dislike something but many times you state your opinion as a fact for example saying something is strange or in an other thread saying something is unfeminine. For example at least I find what you wrote above off putting. Maybe it is that one often forgets that when writing you can not use your tone or body language to communicate your meaning and thus it can be interpreted differently from what you mean.

I hope you don't misunderstand me, I am only trying to explain how at least I read some of your posts. If others believe differently please bash with a wet noodle until I repent.

stci

Ideal_Rock
I understand (I think). And I think too It would be better I quit the forum to stop to said what I think.

You said that I could give my opinion but in fact It's not true. I have to say what you would like to read.

I try to find friends here but It's difficult to said my opinion in english. I would like to be able to find words sometimes but It remaind very difficult.

I will stop to write in the future. I hope you remember me so far.

Forgive me Adelain, I do not want to hurt you. Really sorry... :((

mrs taylor

Brilliant_Rock

Love this! Totally something I would do! When I find a bag, shoes, accessory etc. that I love I want it in multiple colors/finishes. Why mess with perfection? It's something I learned about myself a while ago-I tend to stick with what I like! I love that yo have it in both colors of metal and they definitely have distinct personalities. A lovely colorless stone in yellow and a stone with some gorgeous color in white. Perfection. It does look super comfy too! Thanks for sharing!

natascha

Brilliant_Rock
stci|1298830630|2860541 said:
I understand (I think). And I think too It would be better I quit the forum to stop to said what I think.

You said that I could give my opinion but in fact It's not true. I have to say what you would like to read.

I try to find friends here but It's difficult to said my opinion in english. I would like to be able to find words sometimes but It remaind very difficult.

Stci I am so sorry! I did absolutely not mean that you should stop saying what you mean, please do not leave the forum. I was out of line and should not have said what I said. I hope you can forgive me for upsetting you and that you don't leave the forum. Please don't let what I wrote affect you, I did not mean at any time that you should not say what you think. It is entirely possible that I am at fault and misinterpreted your posts and should therefor have shut up. I am truly sorry.

Mods- can you please remove what I wrote since I was out of line and should not have said what I said.

Pikaluv

Rough_Rock
Here is another one of my baby! I have been showing her off to everyone I come in contact with. :) I'm obsessed! :love:

It's my .50 ct. white gold, I2, J+. It feels so big on my hand.

IMG_4959.jpg
IMG_4971.jpg

& lets all get along! <3

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Pikaluv|1298860238|2860875 said:
Here is another one of my baby! I have been showing her off to everyone I come in contact with. :) I'm obsessed! :love:

It's my .50 ct. white gold, I2, J+. It feels so big on my hand.

& lets all get along! <3

That's pretty. I'd never know it was an I-2 from those pics, it looks good. I have an I-2 like that also, it's eye-clean.

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
stci|1298830630|2860541 said:

No need to leave us, stci. I understand how easy it is to have your words taken wrong, especially since English isn't your first language.

Just slow down and think a little before you post it. This being a diamond community, we're held to a higher standard that most anywhere else online I can think of. We're expected to be polite and supportive. This isn't the Jeep forum, there are no middle finger smileys here. The way I've managed to stay out of trouble (for the most part) is to never post anything less than complimentary unless I'm in RT and someone is considering a diamond that's cut poorly, only then will I say it's bad. Over here in SMTB if the piece doesn't float my boat or I don't understand why someone did what they did I just leave the thread without a word.

Unfortunately because of my bad connection over here I have to do that a lot when I like the bling, too. :oops: :mad:

So stick around, and you didn't hurt me. :wavey:

Oh, and since I'm posting in this thread, here's some bling. You all know what the ring on the left is, the one on the right is one I had made years ago. The main stone is around 40-45 points and hight color and eye-clean, but average cut. I still like the ring though, but it's in the States in my bank's vault.
FlowerHeart-ACA.jpg

And here's another from my collection in the States. It's a fairly high color (H-I range) 60-65 point internally flawless pear that I swiped at a pawnshop many years ago and had put in that mount which has something close to 1/2 ct of nice stones. I got lucky on the pear, it's beautifully cut, and I knew little about cut at the time I bought it.
GFL-Pear.jpg

lizzie-lou

Rough_Rock
Thought I'd lighten the mood and bump the thread with some more pics of my .87 center oval. She turned a month old yesterday and I'm still in love with her....

P1010341 w.jpg

Attached

Rough_Rock
My engagement ring... Center stone is .90, E, VVS1.

Picture 001.JPG

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings, Lizzie and Attached! :love: I love diamonds of all sizes and think there are some really gorgeous rings on this thread! :appl:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
altbadger - please start your own tread so we can see many more pics of that gorgeous ring!

GraceAva

Rough_Rock
i love this thread, its what made get into ps as before seeing all these little bauties mine always felt a little inferior to all those huge diamonds you see on here. and as lovely as they are i think they lack the class of a smaller diamond. im from the UK and here you just don't see diamonds over 1ct very often and most people i know have .25-.75. my engagement ring is a .75 SI1 G-H RBC that i got for next to nothing on ebay. as much as i love this ring im upgrading to a 1ct OEC SI1 G-H with 2 20ct baguette cut side stones also off ebay. sorry these pics arn't great!!

grace and ring 057.JPG

grace and ring 062.JPG

grace and ring 183.JPG

wakingdreams53

Brilliant_Rock
Old European Cut diamond mined in Russian in the early 1900s. Given to my great-grandmother by my great-grandfather. Lost under linoleum floors for 10 years-- probably the cause of the chip under the table. 5mm, approximately .45ct. Blindingly white and gorgeous, definitely higher than H, completely eye clean. Pictures on a size 6 finger, but ring is actually size 7.
Setting design by my mother to look like a ribbon. Blue enamel on 18k rose gold. Either platinum or white gold prongs as well as center of ribbon. Given to me for my upcoming 20th birthday. I've decided not to use it as an engagement stone and leave it in its setting. Hasn't been worn much in 50 years. I'll wear it after my birthday in a couple months. :)

IMG_0744.JPG

IMG_0745.JPG

stci

Ideal_Rock
Hooooo! This ring is gorgeous and history is fabulous! Wear it in good health! :love:

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
@ WakingDreams53 - Love this ring and the story behind it.

I really like all the under 1 ct rings ladies...they're gorgeous!

wakingdreams53

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Stci and SparklyOEC!
Means a lot since you both have gorgeous rings! :bigsmile:

GraceAva

Rough_Rock
hi, i was hoping somebody would be able to help me. ive just bought a 1ct oec solitaire, its a bit deep (6.08mm-4.4mm) it won't arrive for a few weeks, i have size 7-71/2 fingers and would love to see one on the same size finger if anyones got one. just to get a little perspective on it. im a bit worried its going to look small on my big hands!!! thanks!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results