carat
color
clarity

Under 1ct diamonds

Ryan327

Rough_Rock
The engagement rings future "friend"

.75 tcw baguette wedding band

The link is to the ASET pictures I had taken when I first got the ring for anyone interested.

ASET and ring pictures

RC Engagement Ring 2.JPG

joelly

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
Wowsers!!!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ryan - that set is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Thats gorgeous bunnycookie. Would you share the stone specs with me? Thanks!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/30/2009 5:50:48 PM
Author: Ryan327
The engagement rings future ''friend''

.75 tcw baguette wedding band

The link is to the ASET pictures I had taken when I first got the ring for anyone interested.

ASET and ring pictures
Gorgeous set! I did a search on the baguette wband and didn''t come up with anything. Did you get it from Bluenile as well? Is it a half eternity or full? It''s soooooo nice.

Ryan327

Rough_Rock
We didn''t get the ring from Blue Nile, we went with a online place called Sea of Diamonds and while we like the ring we would never do business with them again, their customers service was pretty crappy. We had seen this ring at a few local stores but they usually wanted at least, two to three times the price of the online stores. We are paying for our own wedding and are on a budget, so online was the way to go...and with a coupon code we saved an additional $150 which is always nice.

Here are some places that have the same or similar rings.

Washington Diamond By far the nicest one we saw, but also the most pricey!

Sea of Diamonds Where we got ours.

Jared This is 1/2 tcw, couldn''t find the 3/4 but I know they have it.

Amazon 3/4 Channel Set Baguettes Amazon has a couple different versions with good pictures.

Last but not least...here was our other choice. We had a tough time deciding which band to get, this is very similar but alternates princess and baguettes. We really liked how this had more sparkle, but in the end we felt it took away from the engagement ring a bit too much, so we stuck with the classic and matching lines of all baguettes. You can find this same style at most of the same places as well.

Amazon Channel Set Baguette and Princess

Ryan

Ryan327

Rough_Rock
Oh yeah...it's a half band, not a full eternity.

Ryan327

Rough_Rock
A little less zoom on this picture.

RC Engagement Ring 1.JPG

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/1/2009 1:29:40 PM
Author: bunnycookie
Thought I''d share mine
emsmile.gif
Yay! Love that surprise diamond!

Ryan - that set is stunning!!!

SparklyLibra

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/30/2009 3:23:25 PM
Author: gwendolyn
There! Are those arrows in my heirloom?!
6.gif
(Sorry, poor cropping job done in excitement of possible arrow spotting!)

I see arrows Gwennie
36.gif

I HEART your vintage ring BTW!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/4/2009 12:30:03 AM
Author: bunnycookie
Thx guys :)
.33c, H-I, VS1-VS2
Wow!!! I can''t believe its an H-I color. Looks more like a D-F color to me. It is absolutely stunning. Thank you for sharing. Love the setting as well. You got talent to recognize a beauty.
36.gif

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
beautiful style bunnycookie, mine is actually exactly the same - I shall post it also! I am keen to see yours from a top angle, as I have a different band (much flatter) and as mine is a smallish diamond I think I could be better off with a narrower band if it could be done (?).

Mine is a .66ct princess of good cut, Unsure on colour as each valuation I have says something different ranging from G - K (!) done at different times, but it is VVS1.

surpsidetrel2.jpg

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
top view with my wedder, which has 11 x .05ct princess cuts, colour F-G, good cut. This is when it looks all a bit square for my liking and I''m still searching for a solution!

finalsetsp2.jpg

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
This is my halo style RHR, loosely based on the the Tiffany Legacy, which I had made after the birth of my first child. The centre diamond was from my mothers original ER from my father, and it''s only .21ct. The halo and shoulder diamonds are just ones I had from pieces of jewellery I''d had made along the way, so they''re not especially great quality and I have been considering upgrading them. The milgrain looks to me as though it needs refreshing (I wear this ring all the time) so I think it''s about ready for a "makeover".

rhrjrwj.jpg

bunnycookie

Rough_Rock

Thanks Joelly :) When it is sunny I try to take different pics and it really shines and sparkles!

Lovelovelove it, I love your rings :) I see what you mean about being square. I prefer thinner/narrower bands too.

woo7.jpg

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock
I might as well join in the fun of the under 1ct thread....here's my promise ring & half eternity band:

My promise ring is 0.50ct G/SI1
My half eternity is 0.33 ct

My SO bought my promise ring 6 weeks after we met and followed it up with my princess solitaire ering 8 months later - he chose them all by himself
21.gif

promise ring1.jpeg.jpg

starfire35

Rough_Rock
Hi all. I''m fairly new to PS. I love to lurk alot. I''ve learned alot here, and I also love looking at all the eyecandy.
emteeth.gif
Jewelry is my weakness. lol I would love to post pics of my ring, but for some reason I can''t get my computer to resize them small enough.
29.gif
However here are the spec''s.

Round Brilliant Star Cut
4.5 in diameter
2.8 in depth
.35 carat
G in color
SI2 clarity
Bezel Set in WG

It''s buy no means perfect, only to me. I love it. Maybe one day I''ll upgrade, but no matter what this one will always be special to me. Purchased from a local B&M. He said he''s never seen a set (e-ring & band) like it. Another reason I love it. I love unique and differnt things.

Keep the eyecandy coming!
21.gif

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Finally home, and DH is also home, recovering from surgery, so life is more calm. I've never attached pictures before, so, we'll see what happens...
Here's my newly reset ering, band and aniband. The last is a cheapy, until I find what I want.
Oh, the ering is a split shank, with an octet/double prongs. My stone is a .67ct K SI1 heirloom stone, set in 14k. Ring size 5.25.
Okay, here goes... this one should be the ering with the made to match band

momsphone3.jpg

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey, it worked. Sorry it''s not more clear. This one is with the cheapy anni ring, but I like it for now, because wearing all three helps keep the band sitting flush with the ering.

momsphone2.jpg

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
here''s mine: .55 E, SI heart-shaped promise ring

cleokizzy-pr-hand-flower.jpg

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
close-up photo of my PR

cleokizzy-pr-rose2.jpg

KittyBling

Shiny_Rock
I love your promise ring Cleokizzy
30.gif
It looks so delicate and you have lovely hands
5.gif
Is the setting a knife edge band?

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/20/2009 7:02:22 PM
Author: KittyBling
I love your promise ring Cleokizzy
30.gif
It looks so delicate and you have lovely hands
5.gif
Is the setting a knife edge band?

Hi KittyBling! Thanks for the complement. I had to search online what the "knife edge band" is before answering your question... yes it is! haha. I never knew what my pr''s setting is until now.
2.gif

angelinasmile

Rough_Rock
HI, just wanted to add my modest .6 ct princess cut ring... picked it out with FI, but 95% of the decision was his
9.gif
Thanks for looking!

DSCN1547_2.jpg

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/2/2009 10:32:48 AM
Author: SparklyLibra
Date: 6/30/2009 3:23:25 PM

Author: gwendolyn

There! Are those arrows in my heirloom?!
6.gif
(Sorry, poor cropping job done in excitement of possible arrow spotting!)

I see arrows Gwennie

36.gif

I HEART your vintage ring BTW!
Aww, thank you so much, sweetheart!! (Sorry, only just caught up on this thread!
6.gif
) I still think it''s so cool that there are arrows in it, woohoo!
36.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results