shape
carat
color
clarity

Under 1ct diamonds

Diamanta

Rough_Rock
My "new" engagement ring, with 0.72 ct F/VVS2 center stone, sidestones F-G VS 0.2 ctw, on an approx 5.5 size finger.

When we got engaged many years ago, I never wanted a solitaire, just a plain gold band (which is the most usual in my country). However, always loving diamonds, I really started to want one, and now my dream has come true. To my joy, my local jeweller could use my original ring (which was as wide as my wedding band), to fashion a much thinner shank, with sidestones and WG delicate prongs.

20240526_143838.jpg 20240526_143950.jpg

With wedding band:

20240526_160255.jpg

Pumpkin Sparkles

Rough_Rock
My very first good symmetry certed antique diamond. I was so ecstatic when I got the cert I know it’s difficult to come across an antique diamond with good symmetry, but not impossible. IMG_1032.jpeg IMG_0748.jpeg

Last edited:

molecule

Brilliant_Rock
My very first good symmetry certed antique diamond. I was so ecstatic when I got the cert I know it’s difficult to come across an antique diamond with good symmetry, but not impossible. IMG_1032.jpeg IMG_0748.jpeg

I love the individual stones as well as the moi et toi design! It's a much more fluid version than what I've seen previously, which suits the uniqueness of both stones.

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock
My "new" engagement ring, with 0.72 ct F/VVS2 center stone, sidestones F-G VS 0.2 ctw, on an approx 5.5 size finger.

When we got engaged many years ago, I never wanted a solitaire, just a plain gold band (which is the most usual in my country). However, always loving diamonds, I really started to want one, and now my dream has come true. To my joy, my local jeweller could use my original ring (which was as wide as my wedding band), to fashion a much thinner shank, with sidestones and WG delicate prongs.

This is really a beautiful stone!

Pumpkin Sparkles

Rough_Rock
Good lord, that's a gorgeous ring! Congratulations on your beautiful new acquisition! Wear in good health. :wavey:

Thank you! It took a lot of thought, the sapphire is supposed to represent me, and the diamond is supposed to represent my son. He is facing a very difficult surgery (spinal fusion from neck to tailbone) this week and this was kind of like a pat on the back, “we’ve gotten through this much.”

Pumpkin Sparkles

Rough_Rock
I love the individual stones as well as the moi et toi design! It's a much more fluid version than what I've seen previously, which suits the uniqueness of both stones.

Thank you so much this truly means a lot to me! It took a lot of thought into designing it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results