shape
carat
color
clarity

Under 1ct diamonds

Redwoods-hiker-girl

Brilliant_Rock
Holy Moly, that's gorgeous! The diamonds are just exquisitely sparkly and well-cut.

Thanks, @OboeGal! It brings to mind my favorite line from the Robin Williams/Disney version of Aladdin (with a twist): Phenomenal cosmic power; itty-bitty sparklies! :bigsmile:

Pumpkin Sparkles

Rough_Rock
F284E9B7-6018-42AA-BAD1-1CC6D849C9AE.jpeg Long time lurker, newly engaged, I’m excited to post! A hair under a carat. .99 VS2 N Old European Cut diamond in a David Klass platinum & 14k gold setting.

Attachments

• D8B7DBD7-5EBB-4F65-A36D-20FD83436948.jpeg
    D8B7DBD7-5EBB-4F65-A36D-20FD83436948.jpeg
    92.3 KB · Views: 143
Last edited:

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Pumpkin Sparkles, you barely made it, you snuck just under the wire with your gorgeous ring. That is FABULOUS, I might ask you if I may copy it someday. I just bought an N diamond from another PSer.

Pumpkin Sparkles

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much, I really appreciate your kind words, and I don’t mind at all! The contrast of the diamond with the two tone setting really brings out the diamond. I’m sure yours will look amazing in this style of setting.
Pumpkin Sparkles, you barely made it, you snuck just under the wire with your gorgeous ring. That is FABULOUS, I might ask you if I may copy it someday. I just bought an N diamond from another PSer.

Reactions: dvj

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
Finally can post my travel ring an Mc2 Bella Flora Ring ! YG and Platinum

0.91 carat Old European Cut I VVS1

wayyyy too big for me right now (size 6 iirc and I am a size 4.25/4.5) but I plan on resizing it when I send it to get re-bloomed. image_67152385.JPG

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Finally can post my travel ring an Mc2 Bella Flora Ring ! YG and Platinum

0.91 carat Old European Cut I VVS1

wayyyy too big for me right now (size 6 iirc and I am a size 4.25/4.5) but I plan on resizing it when I send it to get re-bloomed. image_67152385.JPG

This is just beautiful! You lucky people with small, slim fingers, everything looks enormous.

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
This is just beautiful! You lucky people with small, slim fingers, everything looks enormous.

haha thank you ! I wish it looked bigger (my 1 carat AVC was definitely bigger than this dimension size but this seems to be a deeper oec) - but this will do for a travel ring or a low-key day.

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Sometimes a little deeper stone is more beautiful. I can't explain the science but I've seen it.
Thanks for posting yours.

Scon_ce

Shiny_Rock
IMG_8629.jpeg
Messy but BRIGHT little OEC in double bezel looks big enough on my size 8 finger. I love it! and wear it often stacked with CVB Riviere.
This was a pawn shop find. I’ve debated making it into a necklace, but my heart melts every time I look at it. Amazing how bright and lively it is. It is always ON. I’m not sure the size or the color, but it’s a bit whiter than the I color diamonds in the band, or maybe the white metal bezel makes it seem so?

Last edited:

Scon_ce

Shiny_Rock
F284E9B7-6018-42AA-BAD1-1CC6D849C9AE.jpeg Long time lurker, newly engaged, I’m excited to post! A hair under a carat. .99 VS2 N Old European Cut diamond in a David Klass platinum & 14k gold setting.

That's gorgeous and such a pretty flower pattern on the OEC!
Congrats on your engagement!

Last edited:

dvj

Shiny_Rock
IMG_8629.jpeg
Messy but BRIGHT little OEC in double bezel looks big enough on my size 8 finger. I love it! and wear it often stacked with CVB Riviere.
This was a pawn shop find. I’ve debated making it into a necklace, but my heart melts every time I look at it. Amazing how bright and lively it is. It is always ON. I’m not sure the size or the color, but it’s a bit whiter than the I color diamonds in the band, or maybe the white metal bezel makes it seem so?

I love this! And it looks so good with your beautiful band as well!

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
What does Brilliance call that cut? Years since I've been on their site but I don't remember anything like this.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results