shape
carat
color
clarity

un-cut dimonds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dimondhunt

Rough_Rock
Hi Im new to the form hopeing someone can help.

I inharited some very old jewlary by an aunt, in this is a stone that was explained to me by
older people in my family to be a un-cut dimond.which was aquired by my aunt and her husband
evedenlty there were more but had been sold throughout the years but know one knows or is saying how or the amount of worth, my aunts husband was a oil guy in Colorado I know that it was a mined dimond.
Can somone tell me how do I find out the value of it. and how do I go about doing this, we are located in California.

thank you.
35.gif

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Seek out a professional appraiser. There''s a list at the top of the page under ''resources''. Find one in your neighborhood, ring them up and ask them if they know about uncut diamonds. Some will, some won''t. Where in California?

Was this stone mined in Colorado?

Neil Beaty
GG(GIA) ISA NAJA
Independent Appraisals in Denver

The Joker

Shiny_Rock

You may or may not have a real diamond. Diamonds come in many colors. Some are clear and near colorless, and some are black. Most are some where in-between colorless and black. Some diamonds are set into rings uncut, but most are faceted into different shapes (round, square, pear, heart ect.).

Most Jewelry stores have a person who can tell you if your stone is an actual diamond. Or you can purchase a diamond tester for about $100+ and you can test it yourself. (It''s also fun to have your own diamond tester.)

Joker....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results