shape
carat
color
clarity

Tweets from a lunatic

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chump tweeted this meme about the eclipse... which signifies that he is the smaller and less significant party and is responsible for casting the nation into darkness.

Well, I gotta say, for once I agree with him.

IMG_3301.JPG

ABKIS

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Chump tweeted this meme about the eclipse... which signifies that he is the smaller and less significant party and is responsible for casting the nation into darkness.

Well, I gotta say, for once I agree with him.

IMG_3301.JPG

:lol-2::lol-2::lol-2::lol-2: LOL!! That's awesome - Thanks for the early morning Friday laughs DJ!!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
45 pardoned arpaio :x2:(2:angryfire::nono::eek-2: :knockout::doh:Not a surprise. He continues to exceed our low expectations.

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
45 pardoned arpaio :x2:(2:angryfire::nono::eek-2: :knockout::doh:Not a surprise. He continues to exceed our low expectations.

I thought his advisers would stop Trump. This was more than just a pardon for Arpaio -- it's a signal from Trump that he would pardon anyone who stands by him on the Russia investigation. This will make it harder for Mueller to flip witnesses. Given that the president has is incredibly wide latitude when it comes to pardons, can Trump be investigated for abuse of power if he pardons everyone involved? I think the only person he really can't pardon is himself.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don't know why were surprised ? when everyone knew it was going to happen. Were you also surprised when Obama pardoned all those criminals days before he left office?...:angryfire::wall:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don't know why were surprised ? when everyone knew it was going to happen. Were you also surprised when Obama pardoned all those criminals days before he left office?...:angryfire::wall:

DF I think Trump could literally blow up all your family members and somehow you would still find Obama responsible. Stupid is as stupid does.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DF I think Trump could literally blow up all your family members and somehow you would still find Obama responsible. Stupid is as stupid does.
I love when the left wingers have no answers to my Qs...:dance:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love when the left wingers have no answers to my Qs...:dance:

What's the question?

Let me tell you a true story DF so you can attempt a little empathy. About 2 weeks ago on our local news we got told if North Korean launches a missile at where I live in Australia, we would get approx. 15 mins notice before it hit us.

I then mentioned this to my husband and said what would he do and he said he would try and drive home but we both realised he works 25 to 30 mins from our house. Me, I'd try and go and be with or get my son from school he goes to school 12 to 15 mins from my house so even if I got there in time, I'd probably be forced to shelter in a classroom in an old wooden building with a teacher and many scared little kids.

Never, before now have I had to think to myself my husband could die on a highway trying to get home, I could die on a road trying to get to my 9 year old and my 9 year old could die at school without his parents. I'm sorry DF but I hold Trump and people like you, Redwood, AnnaH and the rest of the voters in the US that either directly or indirectly put this man into power completely responsible for putting me in a position that I had to even think about that.

Last edited:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Never, before now have I had to think to myself my husband could die on a highway trying to get home, I could die on a road trying to get to my 9 year old and my 9 year old could die at school without his parents. I'm sorry DF but I hold Trump and people like you, Redwood, AnnaH and the rest of the voters in the US that either directly or indirectly put this man into power, responsible for putting me in a position that I had to even think about that.
Sorry to tell ya but I didn't vote in 2016.

As for getting kill... it can happen to anyone at anytime any place on earth. N.K. have been jerking us around for the past 50 yrs nothing new. Glad to hear that you still alive...:clap:. Believe it or not there are many people kill on the freeways here in the U.S. every yr.

Last edited:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DF, unlike you, I live in a country where I have not had to think about dying because we have few road crashes, few gun related deaths, relatively low crime rates, and welfare and health systems that by in large support our poor people. Not voting for anyone in that election was IMHO just as bad as voting for Trump, indirectly you still supported him and if your posts on here are anything to go by, you continue to this day to go with the line that he is somehow so much better than Hillary, Obama, Bill Clinton etc. Never under Clinton or Obama did I have to think about someone launching a nuclear missile at where I live and quite frankly if you think that it's acceptable and comparable to people in the US dying in car crashes then there is something very wrong with you.

Dude, don't get too complacent I'm still alive North Korea did more missile testing today, if you live in CA they might launch one at you as well as at me.

Last edited:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dude, don't get too complacent I'm still alive North Korea did more missile testing today, if you live in CA they might launch one at you as well as at me.
Arkie... That's the last thing I have to worry about. Like I said it has been going on for the past 50 yrs. If you are so afraid then you should move to the U.S.. Kim Jong Un is not stupid he knows that if one of his missiles landed in the wrong place his regime is over.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry to tell ya but I didn't vote in 2016.

As for getting kill... it can happen to anyone at anytime any place on earth. N.K. have been jerking us around for the past 50 yrs nothing new. Glad to hear that you still alive...:clap:. Believe it or not there are many people kill on the freeways here in the U.S. every yr.

Sorry to tell you but not voting is that "indirect " way of putting trump in office that Arkie was talking about.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think if North Korea is backed into a corner with nowhere to go anything can and will happen.

And DF I fail to understand your logic, if North Korea did wipe out a few million that's the same as worrying about a car crash? We shouldn't worry about it now because it's been going on for 50 years? The difference NOW is that you have a leader that lacks the diplomacy to be able to deal with it and indeed he IMHO has been provoking a greater reaction from North Korea.

If you see some little old lady buying something expensive with foodstamps in a comfortable middle class suburb all people on food stamps must be welfare cheats?

Obama did nothing he didn't create enough jobs, so you can't vote for someone like him again yet by your own reasoning Bush was the greatest contributor to creating the GFC and terrorism and he's a conservative.

You can't possibly vote for Hillary yet I've got no doubts that Trump and his family are probably doing that s@#* 10 times worse than that, yet you seem to defend the guy at every available opportunity.

I can't fathom if you really have tunnel vision according to your own set of frequently incorrect beliefs or you are as someone said over a few pages just trolling for a reaction....

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
arkieb1
Yes, anyone who disagrees with the far left is naive. Are you happy now?..:P2 and some PSers wonder why Redwood, AnnaH and JoCo don't post here anymore , b/c the left/ liberal crowd here will gang up on you unless you agree with all their ideologies.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry to tell you but not voting is that "indirect " way of putting trump in office that Arkie was talking about.
So, Am I also responsible for Dems. losing seats in Congress?. Yup, Americans loves liberal agendas thus the reason why they're being booted out of offices...:roll2:

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
arkieb1
Yes, anyone who disagrees with the far left is naive. Are you happy now?..:P2 and some PSers wonder why Redwood, AnnaH and JoCo don't post here anymore , b/c the left/ liberal crowd here will gang up on you unless you agree with all their ideologies.

You are not considered "naive" (to use you term) because you disagree with the far left; it is because you can barely maintain a conversational thread, often posting non-sequiters, much less present your position with developed ideas and well-supported arguments. You frequently post one-liners that you may think are witty, but actually display, at best a superficial understanding of the situation, and at worst a lack of empathy and callous disregard similar in character to the person currently occupying the White House. Consistent with your attitude, I hope you and your family feel the full consequence of the Trump and Republican policies you support.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
arkieb1

So, Am I also responsible for Dems. losing seats in Congress?. Yup, Americans loves liberal agendas thus the reason why they're being booted out of offices...:roll2:

My mother and my husband are both conservatives but at least both of them have enough brain capacity to never have supported the conditions for Trump to have been elected had they have lived in the US. My mother who has been a staunch conservative with an upbringing similar to your own DF said she would have voted for Hillary.

I don't "gang" up on a particularly ideology I "gang up" on irrational fear driven stupidity.

katharath

Ideal_Rock
You are not considered "naive" (to use you term) because you disagree with the far left; it is because you can barely maintain a conversational thread, often posting non-sequiters, much less present your position with developed ideas and well-supported arguments. You frequently post one-liners that you may think are witty, but actually display, at best a superficial understanding of the situation, and at worst a lack of empathy and callous disregard similar in character to the person currently occupying the White House. Consistent with your attitude, I hope you and your family feel the full consequence of the Trump and Republican policies you support.

:appl:

I'm pretty much over anyone who doesn't grasp the current situation, sorry.

katharath

Ideal_Rock
This sh!t with Arpaio is just astounding. Astounding - in the worst possible way. Not to mention the transgender/military BS. So deeply shameful.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are not considered "naive" (to use you term) because you disagree with the far left; it is because you can barely maintain a conversational thread,
With the liberals here??..:lol-2:. a waste of time to even try b/c I can't win...:P2.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

That doesn't have anything to do with what I said. But to admit dejected voters refusing to be pragmatic resulted in Trump's victory would mean you don't get to talk down to me and use your fancy eye roll. Yeah liberals are condescending a$$ holes.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My mother and my husband are both conservatives but at least both of them have enough brain capacity to never have supported the conditions for Trump to have been elected had they have lived in the US. My mother who has been a staunch conservative with an upbringing similar to your own DF said she would have voted for Hillary.
I would have no problem with HRC being our Prez. Infact, I hope to witness the first woman in the WH before I die.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would have no problem with HRC being our Prez. Infact, I hope to witness the first woman in the WH before I die.

So all those comments about "those" emails and Hillary and the stuff about the poor and Obama are really just you trolling for a reaction.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So all those comments about "those" emails and Hillary and the stuff about the poor and Obama are really just you trolling for a reaction.
No matter which party is in power I'll agree to disagree with some of their policies.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No matter which party is in power I'll agree to disagree with some of their policies.

And you make the assumption that all tree hugging liberals don't have the capacity to do the same thing?

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Well said! I choose not to see certain posts. That said, even if the member's screen initials had not been used, I'd know exactly who you were talking about (without being able to see their posts) based on your articulate and apt description of their posting behavior. I really appreciate your comments.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And you make the assumption that all tree hugging liberals don't have the capacity to do the same thing?
Ok, then show me one post were a PS liberal praised Trump?..:read:. Reading the HO posts is like watching MSNBC.. :lol:. The PS liberals take turn at bashing Trump and then give each other a high five afterwards.

I'm surprise liberals don't blame Trump for hurricane Harvey down in Texas.

Last edited:

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok, then show me one post were a PS liberal praised Trump?..:read:. Reading the HO posts is like watching MSNBC.. :lol:. The PS liberals take turn at bashing Trump and then give each other a high five afterwards.

I'm surprise liberals don't blame Trump for hurricane Harvey down in Texas.

But you are confusing the two things DF, you have pointed out to me that you aren't anti Hillary, Bill Clinton & Obama yet you seem to be highly critical of them and less so of Trump in your posts. I'm anti Trump because he should NEVER have been elected but don't confuse the two things, my disdain for him is not in a reaction against conservatives, in fact if you had a half decent conservative president I personally wouldn't even be commenting. The fact you have a man that is a totally inappropriate choice as the leader of the free world THAT is the issue I have, and have always had.

You also make the assumption that I do not have critical views on Obama and on Bill Clinton this is incorrect, I do, but the issue for me is that so many conservatives come across as saying or suggesting that Trump is doing so much better than them, he was a much better choice than Hillary, he is far better than Obama, and rationally when we get to the end of his term in office I sincerely doubt that will be true.

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results