carat
color
clarity

Tweets from a lunatic

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
arkieb
Time will tell ...If the Dems. don't get their acts together we may see 8 yrs of Trump.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
arkieb
Time will tell ...If the Dems. don't get their acts together we may see 8 yrs of Trump.

I doubt that the sh@#show that is Trump would last 8 years in office, but if by some remarkable chance he does what does that truly say about the sorry state of America during this time, multiple presidents deserve blame for that on BOTH sides of politics.

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like how the dialogue continues that certain people were "run off" PS when in reality they were banned. Or does that not fit the dialogue someone has to tell themselves, that the liberals have snowflake melting powers.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
None of the ones mentioned have been banned so stop your false narrative for likes.

And I don't get run off from anything.

Last edited:

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
None of the ones mentioned have been banned so stop your false narrative for likes.

And I don't get run off from anything.
Glad to know you're still creeping my posts, but wasn't talking about you, Red!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad to know you're still creeping my posts, but wasn't talking about you, Red!
Not sure about creeping when I just read posts. The posters mentioned up thread were me, annah, and joco and none of us are banned. Ruby I assume was but she was not mentioned.

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not sure about creeping when I just read posts. The posters mentioned up thread were me, annah, and joco and none of us are banned. Ruby I assume was but she was not mentioned.
People obviously talk off the forum and I certainly am not interested in making you believe me, but at the risk of putting my own standing in jeopardy, one of those members personally attacked me, her comments were removed, and her account deactivated. So I'm sick of this "She was run off by meanies" narrative. Truth matters. You don't get to just say things and spin a different story later. That's what our president does and I don't like him for it either.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am addressing your use of "people" and "they" which indicates plural. Lots of personal attacking goes on here for sure. Posts directed at me by multiple people have been removed as well. No matter now. I am still here. Truth does matter.

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am addressing your use of "people" and "they" which indicates plural. Lots of personal attacking goes on here for sure. Posts directed at me by multiple people have been removed as well. No matter now. I am still here. Truth does matter.
Actually "people" and "they" keeps things vague and not pointing out one person. You are the one who decided to leave your safe room and accuse me of spinning a "false narrative for likes" whatever that means. Is Spicer still unemployed? Maybe I can hire him to yell at forum members who think I'm anything less than amazing!

Last edited:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:wavey:

Nice to see nothing has changed. Have a wonderful day.

Edit- thanks for clarifying your pronoun usage.

Last edited:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Red: glad to see you back.

Can we maybe try and get back to discussion of Tweets and Tweethead? Political discussion is great. Its not good when good PSers start going after each other - makes me feel like that is the type of division in this country that the "Lunatic" seeks...

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
People obviously talk off the forum and I certainly am not interested in making you believe me, but at the risk of putting my own standing in jeopardy, one of those members personally attacked me, her comments were removed, and her account deactivated. So I'm sick of this "She was run off by meanies" narrative. Truth matters. You don't get to just say things and spin a different story later. That's what our president does and I don't like him for it either.
Happened to me many times here, so do I go running and crying to Ella?...:cry2:. nope, I take it like a man!..:praise:. I've been here for 13 yrs and I never clicked the report button, not even once. I learnt a long time ago that not everyone will agree with my views, politics or otherwise.

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happened to me many times here, so do I go running and crying to Ella?...:cry2:. nope, I take it like a man!..:praise:. I've been here for 13 yrs and I never clicked the report button, not even once. I learnt a long time ago that not everyone will agree with my views, politics or otherwise.
Do you want a medal, or a chest to pin it on?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:wavey:

Nice to see nothing has changed. Have a wonderful day.
Nope, since 2007. Unless you're a left wing liberal you will be demonized.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Unless you're a left wing liberal you will be demonized.
I'm begging you to stop this bullsh*t. It's not, imo, one's beliefs that are the issue. It is how a person expresses those beliefs. Most of the people I see here who quit due to what you claim is the liberal's fault, provide copious opinion and sparse facts or "facts" that are readily proved false. When discussions are contentious and people rely on nothing but air to prove their point, they will get trounced regardless of which side of an issue they're on.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The idiocy is mind boggling. He has managed to promote a horrific person, brag about how "huge" the storm is and how "great" people are doing at responding, AND talk about the election. All on a Sunday morning.

Screen Shot 2017-08-27 at 10.56.33 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-08-27 at 10.56.27 AM.png

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
The idiocy is mind boggling. He has managed to promote a horrific person, brag about how "huge" the storm is and how "great" people are doing at responding, AND talk about the election. All on a Sunday morning.

Screen Shot 2017-08-27 at 10.56.33 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-08-27 at 10.56.27 AM.png

I doubt Trump actually read that book he's recommending.

katharath

Ideal_Rock

Thank you for posting his recent lunacy, Lovedogs.

I do stay current with everything, but I am sometimes so disgusted and just sad over it all that I can't always bring myself to post/keep other people current, lol.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You would think he would be concentrating solely on the people in Texas this morning instead of going on about his damn wall being built.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm begging you to stop this bullsh*t. It's not, imo, one's beliefs that are the issue.
Yes, everything against your beliefs is B.S...:clap:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you want a medal, or a chest to pin it on?
I deserve one!..:praise:. The liberals can pitch in $$$ and have VC to forge a gold medal just for me. Thank you !.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You would think that, but remember that he will always do the worst possible thing in any situation.

@lovedogs You are correct. The one thing you can count on is Trump doing the worst possible thing. I hope he just stays in DC and doesn't go to Texas.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire, No one has tried to run anyone off here.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know what I'm asking for is a lot. Could this orange a$$ please act like a president for one flipping day?

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi and welcome back, red. My daughter went to Virginia to spend a few days with her father, so I went to Maine to see my best friend. I was away from Pricescope for days (also away from the television and radio). So I wasn't here when you first came back.

Unfortunately, Griffin came back yesterday from where I had boarded him looking half dead. He could barely totter into the house and didn't leave his bed all day. By evening I had to get an emergency service to transport him to an emergency veterinary facility. I think we almost lost him last night. When I saw him this evening he still looked like a very sick dog, even though he was able to walk with assistance today (I was told). I am preoccupied with him, so I may not be giving politics all of my concentration for a while!

Deb :wavey:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

This series of tweets, read in order, actually reads like good fiction. It would take a very good satirist to be able to come up with what Trump writes naturally. It is unbelievable, of course, but not so very unbelievable as to be bad satire.

AGBF

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results