shape
carat
color
clarity

Tweets from a lunatic

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wait, is Trump saying/disclosing the fact that the people/person who made and planted the bomb in London was being investigated by Scotland Yard?

Excerpted from an article in, "The New York Times"

"Trump’s Tweets About London Bombing Anger British Leaders

WASHINGTON — President Trump seized on a terrorist attack in London on Friday to promote his ban on travel to the United States by Muslims and, in the process, ran afoul of Britain by claiming without evidence that the assailants had been 'in the sights' of the British police.

In a fusillade of early morning tweets, Mr. Trump cited the chaotic scene in a London Underground station as Exhibit A for his hard-line policies. His ban on visitors from predominantly Muslim countries, he wrote, should be 'far larger, tougher and more specific' — a statement that seemed calculated to mollify his political base after a week in which Mr. Trump suddenly began playing dealmaker with Democrats on immigration.

But Mr. Trump’s assertion that the assailants had been known to Scotland Yard angered Prime Minister Theresa May, who said it was not helpful for anyone to speculate while an investigation was underway. Mr. Trump was later briefed about the attack and called Mrs. May with condolences, according to a senior official, though he did not apologize.

It was the latest episode in which Mr. Trump was at odds with Britain over sensitive security issues. In June, he criticized London’s mayor, Sadiq Khan, over his response to another terrorist attack, misconstruing Mr. Khan’s words. In March, the White House press secretary at the time, Sean Spicer, repeated allegations that a British intelligence agency had wiretapped Trump Tower, which British authorities dismissed as 'utterly ridiculous.'

Trump’s assertions were also a sign that for all the talk about a more disciplined White House under the new chief of staff, John F. Kelly — who has urged the president to have tweets vetted by his aides — Mr. Trump was still determined not to censor himself on social media and was fully capable of roiling the diplomatic waters with a single unguarded post."

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is the president the republicans defend here on Pricescope and they wonder why people hate him? He couldn't be a bigger a&& if he decided to make that his life's goal.

This is a just another example of why the rest of the world thinks we are crazy.. Trump has no business representing our country. Name other president has EVER act this way.

Thank you adding this to the thread @E B

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm not sure I have followed all the tweets, since I am unused to twitter. was it Trump who posted the initial video? I saw that the account it was posted from was "@ the real Donald Trump", but could not tell if he initiated it. I assure you that his retweeting it would not be OK in my opinion. I would just like to know if he also posted it first.

AGBF

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Name other president has EVER act this way.

That's easy, silly! Idi Amin. You're lucky you have me around to help out with these hard questions!

Deb :wavey:

E B

Ideal_Rock
I'm not sure I have followed all the tweets, since I am unused to twitter. was it Trump who posted the initial video? I saw that the account it was posted from was "@ the real Donald Trump", but could not tell if he initiated it. I assure you that his retweeting it would not be OK in my opinion. I would just like to know if he also posted it first.

AGBF

He didn't originally post it, some guy with the handle 'fuctupmind' (who is apparently very proudly anti-semitic) did. He retweeted it, along with several other strange memes (including a canadian train wearing a MAGA hat). Truly, every morning I think to myself, "In what ways has he probably already embarrassed us today?"

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The video where he assaults a woman by purposefully hitting her in the back with a ball and knocks her down was a retweet that he liked and retweetted

He is a class - less act.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And to think the right wing christians support this disgusting man. They can't bake a wedding cake for a kind gay couple but they can vote for this filth. SMDH.

Oh let me guess, this again is one of those things we are supposed to ignore because he really didn't mean it.

katharath

Ideal_Rock
I saw it this morning and was, of course, disgusted. Nevertheless, I'm sure Trumpers remain proud of their pig President. Do they think this is how a President should behave, that this is how a true leader brings the country together? Apparently so.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Screen Shot 2017-09-17 at 2.05.52 PM.png Trump will be addressing world leaders at the United Nations General Assembly in New York :blackeye: I can hardly wait to hear what eloquence falls from his lips.

katharath

Ideal_Rock
“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.” ― H.L. Mencken, On Politics: A Carnival of Buncombe

I saw this online today, looked it up, and it appears to have been presciently written in July of 1920. I find it so applicable to our current situation.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Has anyone heard if Hillary responded after seeing the gif he retweeted this morning? It will be interesting to see if his fellow republicans say anything about it.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_4171.JPG

Spicy at the Emmys, LOL

On stage, Colbert asked if someone could predict how large this year's Emmy audience would be -- Spicer's cue to emerge from backstage.

"This will be the largest audience to witness the Emmys, period -- both in person and around the world," Spicer said from a podium.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is the president the republicans defend here on Pricescope and they wonder why people hate him? He couldn't be a bigger a&& if he decided to make that his life's goal.
There are Reps on PS?...:confused2:. there were like 4 till the Dems. ran them out of town...:lol:. Reps wouldn't dare to post here on HO.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sean Spicer reminds me of my PE teacher - not super polished, but rather kind. And I am glad that her finally met the Pope.https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...sean-spicer-finally-got-to-meet-pope-francis/

Spicer was enraging as Press Secretary, carrying out Trump's orders. But only Trump would be capable of such personal cruelty as to deny a close member of his team an opportunity to do something that would have been meaningful to him the way he did with denying Spicer a papal audience. The way he lashed out at Jeff Sessions is another example of personal cruelty. How could anyone actually like this man?

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fvcking unbelievable :nono:
cheeto 1.png
cheeto 2.png
cheeto 3.png

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now this is pure speculation on my part, but I do believe that if the people of PR had the ability to help themselves in any way, shape or form they would be doing so. Would have BEEN doing so for the past nine days. Just guessin'.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do believe that if the people of PR had the ability to help themselves in any way, shape or form they would be doing so.
Yep and they've been doing what they can since Irma. Dotard apparently forgot that Irma struck first. PR got hit with a double whammy by 2 hurricanes, a lot of people lost everything they had and they are still coming together to do what they can for themselves and others. Imho, this is just another example of dotard's racism.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now President D$&khead is back to tweeting his unhelpful rhetoric regarding North Korea.

"I told Rex Tillerson, our wonderful Secretary of State, that he is wasting his time trying to negotiate with Little Rocket Man"

"Save your energy, Rex, we'll do what has to be done!"

Can someone please take his damn phone away. I hate this man

Last edited:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now President D$&khead is back to tweeting his unhelpful rhetoric regarding North Korea.

"I told Rex Tillerson, our wonderful Secretary of State, that he is wasting his time trying to negotiate with Little Rocket Man"

Can someone please take his damn phone away.

I agree this is a terrible and unhelpful comment. God I hate the tweeting....

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results