shape
carat
color
clarity

Tweets from a lunatic

jaaron

Brilliant_Rock
You do like to make these types of statements. Now you are assuming to know what I do and do not read. Yup, judgmental fits you perfectly.

So stop rolling and start reassessing.

Um, yeah. I'll get right on that reassessment.

You've posted numerous articles on here, and I would say that at least ninety percent of them have been hand-wringing, scaremongering pieces from aol or Fox News about the behaviour of one liberal, or one stupid teacher. You post constantly about being Jewish but support a president who has knowingly installed Bannon, Gorka and Miller in positions where they can influence policy. You bemoan the extravagance of the Obamas' vacation spending but ignore the evidence of Trump's golf outings outpacing that spending.

All of which I think is a shame, as you're an obviously intelligent woman with children you care about, and I think these low-information goggles are preventing you seeing what kind of world Trump is going to leave them with.

If you read anything longer written and supported by credible and/or more than one source, that synthesises actual information and discusses policy and process, I'd be interested to know what it is and what you think about it.

jaaron

Brilliant_Rock
You have to use a carefully crafted combo of capitalization and exclamation marks.

Like this:
more FAKE NEWS!!!!!!! Democrats are SAD! Trying to SHUT DOWN the government just because I want to murder everyone with garbage healthcare and make companies richer with a nonsense tax plan. UNFAIR!!!!!

Well I think that's a good try, but that third sentence is awfully complex, displaying full grammatical understanding and usage. Everyone will know it can't have come from him. :lol:

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Um, yeah. I'll get right on that reassessment.

You've posted numerous articles on here, and I would say that at least ninety percent of them have been hand-wringing, scaremongering pieces from aol or Fox News about the behaviour of one liberal, or one stupid teacher. You post constantly about being Jewish but support a president who has knowingly installed Bannon, Gorka and Miller in positions where they can influence policy. You bemoan the extravagance of the Obamas' vacation spending but ignore the evidence of Trump's golf outings outpacing that spending.

All of which I think is a shame, as you're an obviously intelligent woman with children you care about, and I think these low-information goggles are preventing you seeing what kind of world Trump is going to leave them with.

If you read anything longer written and supported by credible and/or more than one source, that synthesises actual information and discusses policy and process, I'd be interested to know what it is and what you think about it.

Whatever you think about me, at least I do not refer to a person as "human filth" like the poster above.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whatever you think about me, at least I do not refer to a person as "human filth" like the poster above.

She did not call you a name, ruby. And, to be fair, ruby, the person to whom she referred to as "human filth" said far worse things about far more people while he was running for president. And he said those things where millions of people could and did hear them. What's sauce for the goose should be sauce for the gander.

Deb/AGBF

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
I never said she did. I know whom she was referring to, but is that supposed to make it right then?

As for the goose and gander, whatever happened to when he goes low I go high.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
And as far as what has been said, look up some of the disgusting things, Hillary said in supposed private that eventually came out. She had a sewer mouth.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry, no one is going to guilt me into feeling bad about calling Trump human filth. He deserves far worse, and I stand by what I said 100%. I'm confused that anyone would find me calling him filth worse than the things that come out of his mouth on a daily basis. He is a terrible person who has said (and continues to say) horrible things. He's indefensible, and people trying to defend him either aren't paying attention, are fooled by fake news nonsense, or agree with him.

jaaron

Brilliant_Rock

See that's the thing, and I think the reason your opinions don't get the respect you'd like. I tried to make a substantive post to you, and your only reply is but some other poster called someone else a name, but Hillary has a foul mouth, but, but, but. It's like debating with a toddler.

Instead of that, why don't you point me to a legitimate article in a legitimate publication, that you have read, that resonates with you and supports your beliefs and feelings? I'd read it with interest.

jaaron

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry, no one is going to guilt me into feeling bad about calling Trump human filth. He deserves far worse, and I stand by what I said 100%. I'm confused that anyone would find me calling him filth worse than the things that come out of his mouth on a daily basis. He is a terrible person who has said (and continues to say) horrible things. He's indefensible, and people trying to defend him either aren't paying attention, are fooled by fake news nonsense, or agree with him.

+1000

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And as far as what has been said, look up some of the disgusting things, Hillary said in supposed private that eventually came out. She had a sewer mouth.

Trump calling Rosie O'Donnell "a fat pig" publicly and repeatedly in front of millions of people is not comparable to a person-any person-using foul language (you used the term "sewer mouth", so I assume we are speaking of foul language, not inciting violence) in the privacy of his home. The former humiliates a human being in front of the world. The latter does no one any harm.

AGBF

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
See that's the thing, and I think the reason your opinions don't get the respect you'd like. I tried to make a substantive post to you, and your only reply is but some other poster called someone else a name, but Hillary has a foul mouth, but, but, but. It's like debating with a toddler.

Instead of that, why don't you point me to a legitimate article in a legitimate publication, that you have read, that resonates with you and supports your beliefs and feelings? I'd read it with interest.
No you are too quick to try and prove me wrong.

Did you see my post about how it is indeed possible to get a 5.0 GPA?

And at least I am showing you enough respect not to resort to name calling.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Trump calling Rosie O'Donnell "a fat pig" publicly and repeatedly in front of millions of people is not comparable to a person-any person-using foul language (you used the term "sewer mouth", so I assume we are speaking of foul language, not inciting violence) in the privacy of his home. The former humiliates a human being in front of the world. The latter does no one any harm.

AGBF
Actually I prefer someone who says it to my face rather than behind my back.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock

Problem with that is it would have to be on your approved list.

So now you are the one who determines which articles are legitimate and which are not?

Or is based on which articles spout only what you want to hear?

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
You just continue to prove my point.

You give kudos to an insulting and derogatory post only because you agree with it, not because it meets some benchmark of thoughtful and informed thinking.

If anything name calling is the work of an adolescent.

jaaron

Brilliant_Rock
No you are too quick to try and prove me wrong.

Did you see my post about how it is indeed possible to get a 5.0 GPA?

And at least I am showing you enough respect not to resort to name calling.

Actually, I'm trying to get you to prove yourself right, but turning to a change of subject doesn't do that.

Ruby, if you look back through that college thread, you will see that I said literally not one word related to GPAs, so I don't know why you'd be pointing me to that post? The only thing I said even remotely related to that was that my kid with the perfect academic record didn't do all that well with ivies, and my quirkier kid with a less-perfect academic record got into 4, which was not the result anyone would have predicted. They did IBs, I've got no horse in the GPA race. I think you're so busy tilting at windmills, you don't even remember who/what you're tilting at.

jaaron

Brilliant_Rock
Problem with that is it would have to be on your approved list.

So now you are the one who determines which articles are legitimate and which are not?

Or is based on which articles spout only what you want to hear?

No, it doesn't need to be on my 'approved list', whatever that is. I have read and sometimes agreed with, sometimes disagreed with, many conservative outlets/columnists/publications. All I said was it can't be Fox News or an aol.com piece, and it would be a bonus if it was based on sources and discussed policy.

jaaron

Brilliant_Rock
You just continue to prove my point.

You give kudos to an insulting and derogatory post only because you agree with it, not because it meets some benchmark of thoughtful and informed thinking.

If anything name calling is the work of an adolescent.

Yup. I agreed with her. Nothing to do with you. I have not called you names, I suspect you have better things to do with your time than worrying about who I might be supporting for having called someone else a name?

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have not called you names, I suspect you have better things to do with your time than worrying about who I might be supporting for having called someone else a name?

Hi, jaaron-

You posted the above to ruby. I believe she was referring to your having said that debating with her was like talking with a toddler when she implied that you had called her a name and she had not called you one.

AGBF

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Actually I prefer someone who says it to my face rather than behind my back.

Your preferences notwithstanding, it is the public, unsubstantiated smear that is actionable. One that is kept private is not.

AGBF

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
I don't even have the heart to post any of the crazy things that were said at the 100 days rally. And there was a lot of crazy. 100 days in, and it is so overwhelming & never ending, I just want to turn if off and pretend it is not happening. I walked 4 miles, biked 15 miles, read my new photography book, ironed my sheets and yet it is all still happening. SAD!

katharath

Ideal_Rock
I don't even have the heart to post any of the crazy things that were said at the 100 days rally. And there was a lot of crazy. 100 days in, and it is so overwhelming & never ending, I just want to turn if off and pretend it is not happening. I walked 4 miles, biked 15 miles, read my new photography book, ironed my sheets and yet it is all still happening. SAD!

I hear you. It's hard just thinking about our political landscape.

At least you were productive today! Congrats on your exercise, reading, and ironing - the most exciting thing I did today was getting a coke slurpee from 7/11, lol.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It was pretty darn disturbing and nauseating.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thank you for putting into words what many of us are feeling Loves Dogs.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Soxfan, I wish I could say this surprises me but unfortunately it does not. He continues to show us all who he is.

On a happy note, you must be so proud of your colleague. What an accomplishment. Nikos sounds like a remarkable man.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results