shape
carat
color
clarity

Tweets from a lunatic

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would only want Pence in charge if I hated myself.

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
I read that article just a bit ago.

Can you imagine becoming PRESIDENT with the mindset of "this will be a piece of cake!"?

The people who treat the office like that are the least deserving of it. He doesn't even have the capacity to understand the seriousness of his position.

Idiot.
And at age 70.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
So no one has started a new job thinking it will be so much easier than the last one, and it is not.

The President is an idiot because he is divulging an emotion.

I find it refreshing and honest and human.

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
upload_2017-4-28_14-38-0.png

jaaron

Brilliant_Rock
So no one has started a new job thinking it will be so much easier than the last one, and it is not.

The President is an idiot because he is divulging an emotion.

I find it refreshing and honest and human.

Actually, no. The president's an idiot because he's an idiot.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Over half the voting population could see that this just might happen if this malignant narcissist ran for, and won, the presidency. He didn't want the job. He wanted the glory.

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
Over half the voting population could see that this just might happen if this malignant narcissist ran for, and won, the presidency. He didn't want the job. He wanted the glory.
He wanted the ratings!

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Actually, no. The president's an idiot because he's an idiot.
You like to throw that word around.

Thankfully I am not as judgmental as you.

It may be the highest job in the land, but the President is merely a human being.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
He wanted the ratings!

And Hillary wanted to be the first woman President and if you did not vote for her based on her lady parts, you were called "deplorable."

katharath

Ideal_Rock
And at age 70.

Yep, it's certainly not like we can expect him to learn how to be a decent human being at this point in his life. A literal lifetime of greed, running roughshod over anyone he could; lying, cheating; treating woman as disposable garbage...MOUNTAINS upon MOUNTAINS of evidence that he was the most unqualified candidate ever, and still he *won*!!!

His first 100 days have been a hot garbage mess, and still people *adore* him!! LOLOL!!! I have to laugh or I would cry at how low expectations are for so many people in this country. A president who's completely unqualified, utterly lacking in intellectual curiosity or knowledge, with no empathy for others, and a trigger finger itching to use nukes - sure, said 60 million people, give me that!!! :-o

jaaron

Brilliant_Rock
You like to throw that word around.

Thankfully I am not as judgmental as you.

It may be the highest job in the land, but the President is merely a human being.

Well once I'd finished rolling on the floor laughing at being called judgmental for commenting on a 70-year-old elected official, paid for by our tax dollars, voluntarily in probably the most legitimately critiqued position in the world, by a woman who felt it was just fine to start a thread attacking a 17-year-old girl for being more successful than some other kids she knows, I did a quick search to see how many times I'd used the word idiot on this site.

It's a grand total of six times, including this. Of the other five, one was a re-post of a cartoon by Andy Borowitz, so his words, not mine (he writes for the New Yorker, but they don't do many two paragraph scaremongering bits, so you probably don't read it?), two were in reference to myself, one was agreeing with some scaremongering Faux News 'the liberals are ruining the world' crap that you posted, and one was referring to the parents who didn't want their kids going to school with the Trump grandkids.

So that one was about as logical as the rest of your postings.

Screen Shot 2017-04-28 at 20.32.46.png

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Off topic, but I've been watching The Handmaid's Tale and it makes this entire political situation feel so much scarier - it illustrates how things start to slide.

One minute we have an educated, careful, brilliant president (Obama); the next we have a doofus no-nothing, and people are actually celebrating our return to lower standards and general regression.

I guess that's why watching Handmaid's Tale leaves me with a low grade level of panic in the pit of my stomach. I'd suggest that all female Trump supporters watch it, but I'm not sure they would appreciate the lessons therein, so why bother.

E B

Ideal_Rock
@katharath my husband and I started watching it the other night. We're just one episode in, but it's terrifying so far and I hear it only gets worse.

I always meant to read the book. I think I'll go ahead and start it this weekend.

katharath

Ideal_Rock
@katharath my husband and I started watching it the other night. We're just one episode in, but it's terrifying so far and I hear it only gets worse.

I always meant to read the book. I think I'll go ahead and start it this weekend.

I read the book once, but it was years ago. So far the show seems pretty close to what I remember.

It *is* scary. The musical score in the show is so intense, it adds to that low level of dread feeling.

ETA - I hadn't finished episode three until now, I think the show goes further and is even harsher than what I remember of the book. I'm so interested to see all of it.

Last edited:

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Well once I'd finished rolling on the floor laughing at being called judgmental for commenting on a 70-year-old elected official, paid for by our tax dollars, voluntarily in probably the most legitimately critiqued position in the world, by a woman who felt it was just fine to start a thread attacking a 17-year-old girl for being more successful than some other kids she knows, I did a quick search to see how many times I'd used the word idiot on this site.

It's a grand total of six times, including this. Of the other five, one was a re-post of a cartoon by Andy Borowitz, so his words, not mine (he writes for the New Yorker, but they don't do many two paragraph scaremongering bits, so you probably don't read it?), two were in reference to myself, one was agreeing with some scaremongering Faux News 'the liberals are ruining the world' crap that you posted, and one was referring to the parents who didn't want their kids going to school with the Trump grandkids.

So that one was about as logical as the rest of your postings.

Screen Shot 2017-04-28 at 20.32.46.png

You do like to make these types of statements. Now you are assuming to know what I do and do not read. Yup, judgmental fits you perfectly.

So stop rolling and start reassessing.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG the handwringing. Its a dystopian nightmare! :roll:

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You do mean Paul Ryan right? I am fine with either.

Yes, thank you, red. The Mike Pence and Mike Flynn got me started on a "Mike" thing. I have to remember that one of those right wing line-toe-ers is a "Paul"!

Deb :wavey:

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
That would all depend on who you talk to and how much you are paying for it or not.
I know that you like Trump more than Obamacare. We all know that.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Not sure what you are saying?

Do you mean Trump Care Vs Obama Care.

Well considering my husband is going to self demote and lose thousands of dollars in salary so he can go back into the Union, I obviously do not want either.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You forgot to use those dramatic exclamation points!!!
You have to use a carefully crafted combo of capitalization and exclamation marks.

Like this:
more FAKE NEWS!!!!!!! Democrats are SAD! Trying to SHUT DOWN the government just because I want to murder everyone with garbage healthcare and make companies richer with a nonsense tax plan. UNFAIR!!!!!

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
You have to use a carefully crafted combo of capitalization and exclamation marks.

Like this:
more FAKE NEWS!!!!!!! Democrats are SAD! Trying to SHUT DOWN the government just because I want to murder everyone with garbage healthcare and make companies richer with a nonsense tax plan. UNFAIR!!!!!

Okay lovedogs, you successfully cheered me up! I needed that . I was like, :wall:and ::)(is that a SAD! emotie? I don't even know)

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
So talking to someone you cannot browbeat into agreeing with you, because you like Obama, is like talking to a brick wall but reading yet more maligning of someone you do not like cheers you up.

Okay.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
This should make you absolutely elated.

Did you see the article where Twitter is all a flutter because of the supposed body language between Trump and the First Lady of Argentina?

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
So talking to someone you cannot browbeat into agreeing with you is like talking to a brick wall but reading yet more maligning of someone you do not like cheers you up.

Okay.
Okay, I can laugh at whatever I want. I honestly do not care if you agree with me or not. Are you calling me a name? A browbeater? Talking with someone consists of exchanging ideas, hearing the other person. I have said before, I often have trouble understanding your arguments or points because IMHO you seem to jump from one thing to another. I have often asked you to clarify what you are saying. Please stop browbeating me.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results