clarity

Tweets from a lunatic

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Makes you wonder how the Republican Pricescopers are feeling now? Dancing Fire is the only one who is still posting. Oh how silly of me...I forgot none of them voted for this a&&

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
duJnm.jpg

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Makes you wonder how the Republican Pricescopers are feeling now? Dancing Fire is the only one who is still posting. Oh how silly of me...I forgot none of them voted for this a&&

Lol, yes - and as time goes by I expect we will see even fewer Republicans willing to admit that they voted for him. It is cold comfort, but at least we have that much; we (HRC voters) know we were on the right side of history.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The PS liberals scared them away...:lol:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
deleted

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lol, yes - and as time goes by I expect we will see even fewer Republicans willing to admit that they voted for him. It is cold comfort, but at least we have that much; we (HRC voters) know we were on the right side of history.
LOL!!...You mean the wrong side of history?..:whistle:. The 2016 election was the biggest upset in political history...:P2

ABKIS

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Capture.JPG

So....ya....I'm just gonna leave that here. Our President doesn't understand how unreliable and unscientific this poll is...but sure let's quote it anyway since it makes him look good. Sometimes I wish I was just as nuts as Trump. It must be a fun time living in a fantasy land.

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Capture.JPG

So....ya....I'm just gonna leave that here. Our President doesn't understand how unreliable and unscientific this poll is...but sure let's quote it anyway since it makes him look good. Sometimes I wish I was just as nuts as Trump. It must be a fun time living in a fantasy land.

I just don't understand why someone hasn't disabled his twitter account. :wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just don't understand why someone hasn't disabled his twitter account. :wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:
Give it to HC I'm sure she don't mind smashing one more phone...:bigsmile:

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was in shock when he was elected and some part of me would like to believe it was all a dream. But then I hear fighter jets and helicopters over my house every weekend and I know it's real. The fact that these tweets keep coming makes it very apparent that he has no good advisors.
It's like a Stephen King novel, right before the horrible thing happens.

katharath

Ideal_Rock
I was in shock when he was elected and some part of me would like to believe it was all a dream. But then I hear fighter jets and helicopters over my house every weekend and I know it's real. The fact that these tweets keep coming makes it very apparent that he has no good advisors.
It's like a Stephen King novel, right before the horrible thing happens.

It's actually quite reminiscent of King's book The Dead Zone!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TrumpTweet.jpg

Trump retweeted this and then deleted it, but not before someone has captured it with a screen shot. After Heather Heyer's murder by Trump's followers, it shows "The Trump Train" running over a CNN reporter.

katharath

Ideal_Rock
TrumpTweet.jpg

Trump retweeted this and then deleted it, but not before someone has captured it with a screen shot. After Heather Heyer's murder by Trump's followers, it shows "The Trump Train" running over a CNN reporter.

He is such a thoughtless pig. Never thought I would say that about a president of our country :(

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He is such a thoughtless pig. Never thought I would say that about a president of our country :(

Oh Katharath, You are being so kind. I've said much worse about him this week. I honestly never thought I would see a week like the one we just had in this country. It's all so unbelievably sad.

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Oh Katharath, You are being so kind. I've said much worse about him this week. I honestly never thought I would see a week like the one we just had in this country. It's all so unbelievably sad.

Ahaha oh Callie, I have said a lot worse too - I consider my comments here about his personal character to be VERY restrained.

This is all so sickening.

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dear G*d, what is he on about now? The alt-left?!? WTF is the alt-left?!?And *if* they exist and are not just a unicorn trumpeting out of Trump's...um...trumpet, how exactly are they to blame for acts of violence? Did anyone else see Elaine Chao's face when he went off on that....with her trapped beside him? That said, I think she already needed to blink twice for help being married to Mitch McConnell and all. But I guess she's standing by her man...both of them as the headlines say.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He needs to be impeached for support of Nazis. Write to your Congressman. Not your Senators. Your Congressman. Tell him you feel support of Nazis is a High Crime and Misdemeanor.

AGBF

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There are no appropriate words for how much I despise this man, and how sickened I am that he is our POTUS. He needs to be impeached. What a sad state of affairs when our POTUS is a freaking Nazi apologist.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He needs to be impeached for support of Nazis. Write to your Congressman. Not your Senators. Your Congressman. Tell him you feel support of Nazis is a High Crime and Misdemeanor.

AGBF
Mine is a Dem., so I'm sure she'll be OK with Trump's impeachment...:bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results