clarity

Tweets from a lunatic

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last time I checked people performing on SLN were acting.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Interesting morning for ABC and GMA (note, I didn't actually 'heart' that one, mouse was just hovered over it as I was screen shotting lol. tw1.png tw2.png tw3.png

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Not a tweet but potentially the stupidest interview comments I have heard in a long time. This gem is especially nice.

Entire article: http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/trump-time-interview-truth-236404

I can't even count how many idiotic things he said in that interview. He is appallingly stupid. I don't understand how he goes around saying one dumbf!ck thing after another, repeating lie after lie, while the remaining 37% of Americans who still support him apparently think, "great job!".

I mean, really, what will it take? "Hyuck hyuck, hey everyone, obviously I'm awesome because I'M PRESIDENT AND YOU'RE NOT!". Jesus fracking Christ.

Yes, I'm at my wits' end today, can you tell? Lol. I've been reading more about the incredibly destructive "health care" plan and I'm completely in shock about it. One article I read is predicting deductibles up to $20,000. $20,000.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just heard on the radio that his health care bill will affect his base of supporters the worst. Since nothing that comes out of his mouth seems to change their minds about him, hopefully their out of control medical deductibles will wake them up.

I am baffled as to how this man ever did well in business. On second thought he didn't. Great business men don't have numerous bankruptcy filings.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don't worry. If you have a miscarriage, they will make sure you give your embryo or fetus a proper funeral. Otherwise they will send you to jail. (I saw Mike Pence in the photo, so I knew I was safe and didn't have to worry about the future funeral arrangements for any embryos or fetuses that might be lost by pregnant women.) Actually, since some of you-as I did-tried very hard to get pregnant with those embryos and lost them through natural processes-I should ask if you really wanted to have a funeral after your miscarriage.

I love having men-men of any age-manage my body. Even though I no longer have any chance of becoming pregnant now.

AGBF

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Don't worry. If you have a miscarriage, they will make sure you give your embryo or fetus a proper funeral. Otherwise they will send you to jail. (I saw Mike Pence in the photo, so I knew I was safe and didn't have to worry about the future funeral arrangements for any embryos or fetuses that might be lost by pregnant women.) Actually, since some of you-as I did-tried very hard to get pregnant with those embryos and lost them through natural processes-I should ask if you really wanted to have a funeral after your miscarriage.

I love having men-men of any age-manage my body. Even though I no longer have any chance of becoming pregnant now.

AGBF

A little sensitivity here for those of us who have had multiple miscarriages, if you please.

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Any opportunity to feel personally victimized. Not one woman at that meeting, shocker.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Any opportunity to feel personally victimized. Not one woman at that meeting, shocker.
When I mentioned rape, I was called out on it as it was a sensitive issue for women here.

Well then I am calling those out as well for all the women who have suffered heartbreaking miscarriages.

And yes after I suffered 5 of them., I did attend support meetings with many women who suffered through the same.

In my day when you were suffering a miscarriage, you sat in the waiting room with other pregnant women about to give birth. I was on both ends of that. And because there is not much they can do, you just sit there for hours until you are seen.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Any opportunity to feel personally victimized.
Don't know you know that everything anyone says is a personal attack?! You should have learned this by now!

And ugh, zero surprise that a bunch of older white men are the ones making choices about our bodies and reproductive health.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And I was posting in defence of us, ruby. When I was adopting my daughter, I met many women whose infertility involved multiple miscarriages. I will not go into detail about mine here. Suffice it to say, that I am always on the side of women and on your side about this! People are not, even now, sensitive to women who lose their hopes and dreams when they miscarry while pregnant. It was far, far worse when you and I were younger. I am so sorry you suffered through that in a tough era.

Hugs,
(((ruby)))
Deb

Helpful group...https://www.scwren.org/events/resolve-national-infertility-association-support-group-meeting/

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I didn't mean to link the North Carolina chapter. I It's just that I discovered Resolve when I was already adopting, not while i was undergoing fertility treatments. One of the women I was friendly with who attended Resolve meetings got pregnant while waiting for a baby from Latin America (as all of us in our group were). In the end she and her husband decided to continue with the adoption and she still continued with her pregnancy. But it was a huge decision to stay with the adoption, especially since it meant traveling to South America pregnant.

Deb

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
IMG_4696.jpg This is unimportant in any way but it will probably make you laugh (if you agree that our president is an idiot, that is).

Link:
https://www.buzzfeed.com/davidmack/vroom-vroom?utm_term=.blQ1kjoqd#.uiJNBQJKd

And after multiple deaths in Berlin via a truck driving through a market in an incident reminiscent of the Nice terror attack, Obama plays a round of golf.

Obama was an idiotic, ill mannered ghoul.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/obam...n-berlin-attack-and-russian-ambassador-death/

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And after multiple deaths in Berlin via a truck driving through a market in an incident reminiscent of the Nice terror attack, Obama plays a round of golf.

Obama was an idiotic, ill mannered ghoul.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/obam...n-berlin-attack-and-russian-ambassador-death/

What happened to all your "even though I never liked Obama as a President I never said an ill word about him"? Is the age of the *NEW* Ruby? The one who speaks ill of people she never spoke ill of before? Just trying to figure out what we get to deal with now.

BTW, if we're labeling Presidents (i.e., Obama is now being referred to as a idiotic, ill mannered ghoul) I consistently refer to Pvss Grab as a misogynistic xenophobic delusional narcissist. Feel free to use that any time you want. It's a bit of a mouthful so sometimes shorten it to MXDN.

And finally, yanno how you keep harping on people for posting the same things over and over again? Your post here referring to Obama playing golf after something bad happened... Pot. Kettle. Black.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What happened to all your "even though I never liked Obama as a President I never said an ill word about him"? Is the age of the *NEW* Ruby? The one who speaks ill of people she never spoke ill of before? Just trying to figure out what we get to deal with now.

BTW, if we're labeling Presidents (i.e., Obama is now being referred to as a idiotic, ill mannered ghoul) I consistently refer to Pvss Grab as a misogynistic xenophobic delusional narcissist. Feel free to use that any time you want. It's a bit of a mouthful so sometimes shorten it to MXDN.

And finally, yanno how you keep harping on people for posting the same things over and over again? Your post here referring to Obama playing golf after something bad happened... Pot. Kettle. Black.
Excellent. I also particularly enjoy turning his words against him by using SCROTUS ("so-called ruler of the United States"). People are SAD that their president is a raging idiot, so resort to repetitive deflections. It's neat.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Trump played in a semi truck. Most men are attracted to them.

But how many would play a round of golf after learning about 3 separate tragedies?

If you consider Trump to be a raging idiot then what did that make Obama - an insensitive moron.

I had never said an ill thing about Obama, but the more I learn about him, the more I think it was he who was the real psycho.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Trump played in a semi truck. Most men are attracted to them.

But how many would play a round of golf after learning about 3 separate tragedies?

If you consider Trump to be a raging idiot then what did that make Obama - an insensitive moron.

I had never said an ill thing about Obama, but the more I learn about him, the more I think it was he who was the real psycho.

So it's OK that Pvss Grab played trucks today while his phantasmagorical healthcare plan was imploding (despite his threats to those who opposed it -- which is fodder for a whole 'nother thread)? But it's not OK for President Obama to play golf following a bad event? Just trying to figure out what is and is not OK in the Land of Ruby.

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just heard on the radio that his health care bill will affect his base of supporters the worst. Since nothing that comes out of his mouth seems to change their minds about him, hopefully their out of control medical deductibles will wake them up.

I am baffled as to how this man ever did well in business. On second thought he didn't. Great business men don't have numerous bankruptcy filings.

Well when they're lacking doctors due their beloved travel ban, the healthcare bill won't matter because there will be no or few doctors to take insurance. Talk about shooting themselves in the foot (for which there won't be treatment, eek!).
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ple-who-voted-for-him/?utm_term=.f96e26a841fb

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
So it's OK that Pvss Grab played trucks today while his phantasmagorical healthcare plan was imploding (despite his threats to those who opposed it -- which is fodder for a whole 'nother thread)? But it's not OK for President Obama to play golf following a bad event? Just trying to figure out what is and is not OK in the Land of Ruby.

DeeJay, if you cannot see the difference between a healthcare bill and a beheading, then there is not much more I can say.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Well when they're lacking doctors due their beloved travel ban, the healthcare bill won't matter because there will be no or few doctors to take insurance. Talk about shooting themselves in the foot (for which there won't be treatment, eek!).
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ple-who-voted-for-him/?utm_term=.f96e26a841fb

In the last few years there have not been enough spaces for all the graduates of medical school to be matched up with hospitals, so I doubt that will be a problem.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DeeJay, if you cannot see the difference between a healthcare bill and a beheading, then there is not much more I can say.

Yes, Ruby, I am so dense that I cannot see the difference between a healthcare bill and a beheading. (The old eye-roll emoti seems to be missing. Although I rarely used it, it would be most appropriate here so just pretend you see it.)

One difference I can see is that frankly there's nothing you can do for the beheading victim after the fact but in the passing of a healthcare bill where there will be millions of Americans victimized by loss of care (affordable care, adequate care, and care period), which in some cases will ultimately lead to death, there is a lot that can still be done prior to enactment to stop -- or at least stem -- the coming tragedy. But Pvss Grab has no interested in that. Vroom vroom, honk honk.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, Ruby, I am so dense that I cannot see the difference between a healthcare bill and a beheading. (The old eye-roll emoti seems to be missing. Although I rarely used it, it would be most appropriate here so just pretend you see it.)

One difference I can see is that frankly there's nothing you can do for the beheading victim after the fact but in the passing of a healthcare bill where there will be millions of Americans victimized by loss of care (affordable care, adequate care, and care period), which in some cases will ultimately lead to death, there is a lot that can still be done prior to enactment to stop -- or at least stem -- the coming tragedy. But Pvss Grab has no interested in that. Vroom vroom, honk honk.

Dee here is the new eye rolling emoji or is it called an emoticon? I don't know which is the correct term.

:roll:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dee here is the new eye rolling emoji or is it called an emoticon? I don't know which is the correct term.

:roll:

Oh -- thank you Missy! I was searching for the old snarky looking green one. This one just seems so much... gentler. And I definitely wasn't going for the gentle side of snark this morning. :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results