carat
color
clarity

Tweets from a lunatic

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ruby59|1489448264|4139875 said:
Obamacare - if you liked your policy, you could keep it.

You could stay with your own doctors.

Both were lies.

ruby-

Trump said everyone was going to be covered by healthcare. Now we see 24 million people will not be covered -24 million people! How's THAT for a lie?

Let's go to the video...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8mcN0zweQE

AGBF

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
AGBF|1489515109|4140183 said:

Both were lies.

ruby-

Trump said everyone was going to be covered by healthcare. Now we see 24 million people will not be covered -24 million people! How's THAT for a lie?

AGBF

Trump said everyone who wants healthcare will be able to get it. There will be a safety net, as should be, for the poor and ill.

And I am sure you realize a portion of that 24 million are people who do not want it, never wanted it, but were forced to buy it. So now they will be dropping it.

jaaron

Brilliant_Rock
ruby59|1489516419|4140199 said:

Both were lies.

ruby-

AGBF

Trump said everyone who wants healthcare will be able to get it. There will be a safety net, as should be, for the poor and ill.

And I am sure you realize a portion of that 24 million are people who do not want it, never wanted it, but were forced to buy it. So now they will be dropping it.

What's the safety net?

Are you in favour of people not being forced to buy car insurance? And if not, why and how is it different?

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well ruby told me to come over to this thread, luckily like the good girl I am I listened.

micro1.jpg

micro2.jpg

micro3.jpg

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium

img_15625.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Both were lies.

ruby-

NO, ruby. Listen to the tape. The first thing Trump said was: "Everybody's going to be taken care of". He did not say "everyone who WANTS it"!!! You misquoted the tape.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well of course there's no answer lol.

McD got 'hacked' and tweeted this, which I quite enjoyed:

mcd.png

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
From January. I thought tweeto didn't read books. Perhaps he reads the jacket covers and thinks it's a whole book. I love the author's reply.

screen_shot_2017-03-16_at_10.png

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lock him up, lock him up, RAH RAH RAH.

screen_shot_2017-03-16_at_0.png

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

screen_shot_2017-03-16_at_1.png

katharath

Ideal_Rock
telephone89|1489682464|4140925 said:
Well of course there's no answer lol.

McD got 'hacked' and tweeted this, which I quite enjoyed:

Oh I loved that one!!

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Matata|1489685072|4140940 said:

That's a chant I can get behind.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
katharath|1489686404|4140954 said:
Matata|1489685072|4140940 said:

That's a chant I can get behind.
Seriously.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
AGBF|1489524704|4140279 said:

Both were lies.

ruby-

NO, ruby. Listen to the tape. The first thing Trump said was: "Everybody's going to be taken care of". He did not say "everyone who WANTS it"!!! You misquoted the tape.

I am kind of afraid to click on a lot of links because my last computer was held for ransom, twice. I had to junk it.

I am going by what was said on the news channels.

Now I am not naive to think that just because it is being offered, everyone will be able to afford it. So as far as being taken care of, I understand that should be handled by the individual states, to make sure there is a safety net for the poor.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Irish are almost as unimpressed by Chump as we are, as indicated by the 40,000 people who signed the petition "Shamrock for Trump: Not in my Nane" in opposition to Kenny's trip.

img_15694.jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As usual, Chump's research is just excellent.

img_15695.jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ryan's despicable pint...

img_15696.jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

img_15697.jpg

img_15698.jpg

img_15699.jpg

img_15700.jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kath, carrying on in your honor today. Biggest hugs and a PROPER pint outgoing.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not a tweet, but a news article. The White House has claimed that Obama wiretapped Trump using GCHQ. www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39300191

Oh, Donald. Don't piss off your allies. The British population may not like you and may amuse themselves by signing petitions to ban you from coming here, but the British government has, until this point, still made a gesture of support. Remember when shit hit the fan when the US government tapped Angela Merkel's phone? You want that again and without proof? I get that you're trying to shift blame as this particular claim has been taken more seriously than your typical off the cuff remark, but quit digging. Pics or it didn't happen, my man.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dee why is that even a thing? That glass probably sat there forever before he held it up. Its not like there is a keg under the podium. All the tweeters just want to hate.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rhea|1489759832|4141211 said:
Not a tweet, but a news article. The White House has claimed that Obama wiretapped Trump using GCHQ. www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39300191

Oh, Donald. Don't piss off your allies. The British population may not like you and may amuse themselves by signing petitions to ban you from coming here, but the British government has, until this point, still made a gesture of support. Remember when shit hit the fan when the US government tapped Angela Merkel's phone? You want that again and without proof? I get that you're trying to shift blame as this particular claim has been taken more seriously than your typical off the cuff remark, but quit digging. Pics or it didn't happen, my man.
They are literally just throwing blame anywhere they can. They apologized, but it's still total bullshit. They are lucky that they did apologize so quickly, that could (and may still be?) very damaging.

The #pintgate tweets are amazing. I especially love the 'gay' one :lol:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
redwood66|1489762282|4141223 said:
Dee why is that even a thing? That glass probably sat there forever before he held it up. Its not like there is a keg under the podium. All the tweeters just want to hate.

It's a "thing" because the Irish take great pride in their Guinness! It's disrespectful to post such a pathetic symbol of national pride. All the hearts in Ireland weep at such a tragic sight. ;( Plus, it's a sin to waste good beer. I distinctly recall Monsignor O'Donnell and Sister Mary Victor both stating such very clearly over the years of my childhood (as strenuously agreed with by all of members of my family)!

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
Rhea|1489759832|4141211 said:

They (the WH) already had to apologize for that one....

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dee*Jay|1489763348|4141230 said:

It's a "thing" because the Irish take great pride in their Guinness! It's disrespectful to post such a pathetic symbol of national pride. All the hearts in Ireland weep at such a tragic sight. ;( Plus, it's a sin to waste good beer. I distinctly recall Monsignor O'Donnell and Sister Mary Victor both stating such very clearly over the years of my childhood (as strenuously agreed with by all of members of my family)!

I understand and would not want to be served one like that. DH drinks Guinness Stout. But seriously making this a big deal when there are so many other things that need to be a big deal? It just looks petty (of the tweeters). I probably will never understand this kind of mindset that makes things like this an issue - that goes for all these kinds of inconsequential things that anyone of any stripe gets in a tizzy over. Its one thing to make sure you or your bartender pour a good pint but its entirely another to take to Twitter to rail on someone just to rail on the opposition. But then again I don't tweet just so I can see my "name" on the internet.

:D

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Dee*Jay|1489755521|4141181 said:
Kath, carrying on in your honor today. Biggest hugs and a PROPER pint outgoing.

Thank you, Dee, I do appreciate it!

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
White House 'will not repeat' allegations that GCHQ spied on Trump

No 10 says US administration has offered assurances after British intelligence officials dismissed claims as ‘utterly ridiculous’

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...e-will-not-be-repeat-claims-gchq-spied-trump-

Sir Malcolm Rifkind, the former chair of parliament’s intelligence and security committee, demanded the White House withdraw the allegations and not merely say they would not be repeated. He said Spicer never had evidence for the allegations and made them only because he was desperate to justify Trump’s claim.

He told BBC radio: “That’s just foolish and very dangerous stuff and President Trump better get a grip not only on his own press officer but on the kind of encouragement being given in the White House that makes a press officer make these stupid allegations in the first place.

“You don’t just quote from a Fox News report if you are the president’s official spokesman unless you have taken the trouble to find out if that report is justified.”
[snip]
The prime minister’s spokesman said: “I would add, just as a matter of fact, with the Five Eyes pact, we cannot use each other’s capabilities to circumvent laws. It’s a situation that simply wouldn’t arise.”

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kath, I'm thinking of you and am so sorry for all you are going thru. I'm so sorry honey. Sometimes life really does suck. I hope you are taking good care of yourself. Hugs, Callie

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
redwood66|1489765150|4141241 said:
Dee*Jay|1489763348|4141230 said:

I understand and would not want to be served one like that. DH drinks Guinness Stout. But seriously making this a big deal when there are so many other things that need to be a big deal? It just looks petty (of the tweeters). I probably will never understand this kind of mindset that makes things like this an issue - that goes for all these kinds of inconsequential things that anyone of any stripe gets in a tizzy over. Its one thing to make sure you or your bartender pour a good pint but its entirely another to take to Twitter to rail on someone just to rail on the opposition. But then again I don't tweet just so I can see my "name" on the internet.

:D
I think it was kind of meant to be a lighthearted jibe. That's how I took it. It is funny to make fun of politicians "bonding" with the common people. Funny thing is I kind of like Ryan as a person. Just not his politics.

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Calliecake|1489777929|4141333 said:
Kath, I'm thinking of you and am so sorry for all you are going thru. I'm so sorry honey. Sometimes life really does suck. I hope you are taking good care of yourself. Hugs, Callie

Thank you, Callie. Things are what they are, but at least it's Friday... I appreciate your lovely post.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results