shape
carat
color
clarity

Tweets from a lunatic

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can not for the life of me figure out how any woman could hear that tape and vote for him. It just makes me sad.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
Calliecake|1489034089|4138291 said:
I can not for the life of me figure out how any woman could hear that tape and vote for him. It just makes me sad.

And Hillary still lost so people must have thought she was much, much worse.

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
ruby59|1489036182|4138295 said:

No, it was the willingness of people to follow a false prophet for their own selfish reasons. They turned a blind eye to his evil ways.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
NonieMarie|1489038427|4138301 said:
ruby59|1489036182|4138295 said:

No, it was the willingness of people to follow a false prophet for their own selfish reasons. They turned a blind eye to his evil ways.

Sorry, but my tin foil hat is at the cleaners.

jaaron

Brilliant_Rock
NonieMarie|1489020694|4138223 said:
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/opinion/oped/bal-robert-b-reich-three-possible-reasons-for-trump-s-latest-rant-20170307-story.html

The Liar in Chief is at it again. How many lies will it take for his supporters to wake up? He accused the former President of the US of a felony. He has no idea how the checks and balances of our country work. Supposedly he was asking on Sat night if he could hired an outside investigator to prove his lie. Would that be the same investigator he hired to track down Obama's birth certificate. The one that was giving all sorts of "interesting" info that Trump never released? It didn't seem to bother them that he lied about undocumented immigrants when he announced his run. It didn't bother them when he lied about 1000's of New Jersey Muslims cheering on 9/11. It didn't bother them when he lied about President Obama's citizenship for over 8 years. It didn't bother them when he accused Obama of being a Muslim. When he did that he wasn't saying it in any positive way, it was derogatory. He was branding the President an enemy of the US. It didn't bother them when he lied about voter fraud. It didn't bother them when he lied about his inauguration crowd size. The list goes on. He is a braggart and pathological liar. His defenders say he is a salesman and deal maker. This is the way a great salesman acts? It is not, my late husband was a senior VP at a Fortune 100 company and a great salesman. By saying that and giving a pass to his actions and behavior, you are smearing honest people that are able to make deals and not stoop as low as Trump has done during his whole life.

His supports looked past his nasty comments about women, the groping of women, walking into the Miss Teen America dressing room and bragging that the underage girls were in various stages of undress. If your daughter, sister or mother were one of these woman, would you be OK with it? Some have said they have overlooked these flaws in character because they want lower taxes, jobs or to stop abortion. Well if that is the case, would you then send the females of your family to a man that would verbally demean them, grope them and leer at them in their underwear, would you do it? If you would, you are a pimp!!!!

It comes down to the fact that if you believe any of these lies or even if you don't and you still support him, you need to look inside yourself. There are some things that can not be pushed under the rug. You can not pick and choose. Would you raise a child to have Trump's character?

That's because his supporters are busy protecting our daughters from the thousands of predators who have been biding their time, gleefully rubbing their hands, waiting to take advantage of transgender bathroom rights. They don't have time to worry about a pussy-grabbing president! :lol:

Great post, Nonnie. I agree with every word.

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

NonieMarie,

You're so accurate this morning. I agree, "false prophet " is a good way to explain it. But do agree Hillary was no help.

Annette

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
NonieMarie|1489020694|4138223 said:
http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/opinion/oped/bal-robert-b-reich-three-possible-reasons-for-trump-s-latest-rant-20170307-story.html

The Liar in Chief is at it again. How many lies will it take for his supporters to wake up? He accused the former President of the US of a felony. He has no idea how the checks and balances of our country work. Supposedly he was asking on Sat night if he could hired an outside investigator to prove his lie. Would that be the same investigator he hired to track down Obama's birth certificate. The one that was giving all sorts of "interesting" info that Trump never released? It didn't seem to bother them that he lied about undocumented immigrants when he announced his run. It didn't bother them when he lied about 1000's of New Jersey Muslims cheering on 9/11. It didn't bother them when he lied about President Obama's citizenship for over 8 years. It didn't bother them when he accused Obama of being a Muslim. When he did that he wasn't saying it in any positive way, it was derogatory. He was branding the President an enemy of the US. It didn't bother them when he lied about voter fraud. It didn't bother them when he lied about his inauguration crowd size. The list goes on. He is a braggart and pathological liar. His defenders say he is a salesman and deal maker. This is the way a great salesman acts? It is not, my late husband was a senior VP at a Fortune 100 company and a great salesman. By saying that and giving a pass to his actions and behavior, you are smearing honest people that are able to make deals and not stoop as low as Trump has done during his whole life.

His supports looked past his nasty comments about women, the groping of women, walking into the Miss Teen America dressing room and bragging that the underage girls were in various stages of undress. If your daughter, sister or mother were one of these woman, would you be OK with it? Some have said they have overlooked these flaws in character because they want lower taxes, jobs or to stop abortion. Well if that is the case, would you then send the females of your family to a man that would verbally demean them, grope them and leer at them in their underwear, would you do it? If you would, you are a pimp!!!!

It comes down to the fact that if you believe any of these lies or even if you don't and you still support him, you need to look inside yourself. There are some things that can not be pushed under the rug. You can not pick and choose. Would you raise a child to have Trump's character?

Your post deserves to be requoted.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

trumpcare.png

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow.

trumpcaregoinggreat.png

trumpcarecoal.png

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Screen%20Shot%202017-03-09%20at%203.15.10%20PM.png

Love this new tweet. how out of touch he is = amazing!

EDIT: oops, I am not the first one to post this obviously. But given how AARP, hospitals, and others have all come out against this nightmarish bill, it's certainly not "beautiful".

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
lovedogs|1489102084|4138619 said:

EDIT: oops, I am not the first one to post this obviously. But given how AARP, hospitals, and others have all come out against this nightmarish bill, it's certainly not "beautiful".

He is truly delusional

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh, I think it deserves repeating.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
monarch64|1489102512|4138624 said:

LOL I agree. Did you see the article/info about how there was a female democrat who said she would criticize the bill the way Trump would (e.g. "BAD! SAD!")? It was glorious on so many levels.

sstephensid

Shiny_Rock
Dee*Jay|1489033182|4138286 said:
J.K.'s message isn't as clearly displayed on the screen as I would like so let me put it out here in plain text. And thank you Ms. Rowling for reminding us what has been chosen to run this country. God bless America.

**edited by moderator, no profanity please**
Really lol. I bet a Trump supporter reported for using profanity even though it is a quote from Trump. Whew.

Just because he won doesn't mean people thought Hillary was "worse." I have defriended about 20 people from high school that liked him BECAUSE of his view on immigrants, women, and other religions. So... I guess it depends on your definition of worse. Plus technically more people voted for her so if you want to get specific about what people think of the two candidates, there ya go.

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
sstephensid|1489103532|4138637 said:
Dee*Jay|1489033182|4138286 said:
J.K.'s message isn't as clearly displayed on the screen as I would like so let me put it out here in plain text. And thank you Ms. Rowling for reminding us what has been chosen to run this country. God bless America.

**edited by moderator, no profanity please**
Really lol. I bet a Trump supporter reported for using profanity even though it is a quote from Trump. Whew.

Just because he won doesn't mean people thought Hillary was "worse." I have defriended about 20 people from high school that liked him BECAUSE of his view on immigrants, women, and other religions. So... I guess it depends on your definition of worse. Plus technically more people voted for her so if you want to get specific about what people think of the two candidates, there ya go.

Well there are 3 Trump supporters here maybe 4.

And I did not report it as I have not seen eye to eye with the mods before on something that should have been removed, so I no longer bother. And I am pretty sure Red, DF, and Jenn would not be fazed by it.

So you lose your bet.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lovedogs|1489102631|4138626 said:

LOL I agree. Did you see the article/info about how there was a female democrat who said she would criticize the bill the way Trump would (e.g. "BAD! SAD!")? It was glorious on so many levels.

No, I didn't see it! Link, pretty please?

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
monarch64|1489104302|4138643 said:
lovedogs|1489102631|4138626 said:

No, I didn't see it! Link, pretty please?

I just tried to find it for you, but obviously when I search, "bad, sad, trump care" it's a gazillion articles about Trump himself. I'll keep digging--I'm determined to find it somehow!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YAy Jan! And people think the only good thing in Illinois is Pizza...

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lovedogs|1489105544|4138654 said:
ruby59|1489105268|4138649 said:
Rep. Jan Schakowsky, a Democrat from Illinois, said she was going to blast the Republican plan using President Trump's Twitter vernacular.
"Bad!" she said loudly. "Sad!"

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/08/politics/house-health-care-markup/

yayyyyy! Thank you, Ruby!

Ruby FTW!!! Thank you.

Fwiw, you couldn't pay me enough to be an elected official. I have trouble sitting through a 1.5 hour movie. There is no way I could do 16 hours of legislative activity (or whatever it's called.) Jeez.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't remember if I posted this. Sums up the previous and current president's relationships with women. Respect, versus egoism.

_39143.jpg

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

I decided that I may have misunderstood Ruby and her healthcare comments. So, if you could clarify a few things for me uby I'd appreciate it as I really don't want to assume anything.

You mentioned in an earlier post on here that your husband has health insurance, that he earned, and of course would continue to use. I hope he does. You also stated that your girls were covered as well, which is great, But, somehow I have gotten the impression you are not covered by this plan. Your deductible is $5,000 for yourself? Under O'bamacare? Or, are you anticipating when your husband retires and goes on Medicare, you will then have to use Obamacare? I guess I don't understand why you are not covered under your husbands policy, when it covers your daughters. While a $5,000 deductible is high, it is/ornot, for 4 grown-ups, which does not seem that outrageous that it would prevent you from going to the doctor. I know people who have high deductibles and in dec they run to the doctor to use it that year, and hope not to use it the following year.

If you are on Obamacare yourself, I guess I don't understand why.

Annette

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spicer deserves his own thread yet his gaffs are so appropriate for trumpdom.
White House press secretary Sean Spicer mistakenly wore his American flag pin upside down at the start of the press briefing Friday, until White House adviser Omarosa Manigault passed him a note and he flipped the pin around.

Reporters also called attention to the pin and jokingly asked Spicer if it was a call for help, as flying the flag upside down is often an "SOS" signal. Spicer was good-humored about the situation, smiling and chuckling with reporters as he fixed the pin.
When a reporter mentioned the hit Netflix political show "House of Cards," whose symbol is the upside-down flag, Spicer responded: "No, there's no promo."

The pin quickly drew attention on social media:

screen_shot_2017-03-10_at_11.png

screen_shot_2017-03-10_at_0.png

screen_shot_2017-03-10_at_1.png

screen_shot_2017-03-10_at_2.png

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg those flag tweets are killing me! :lol: :lol: :lol:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hahahahah I agree, we might need a Spicer thread. He is such a buffoon. Although I do feel bad for him, since he's supposed to be the man speaking for the sh*t show of a WH.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
With everything Spicy has to deal with on a daily basis regarding his buffoon of a boss, I have to cut him some slack regarding the flag pin.
You know he must be asking himself how he ever thought accepting this job was a good idea.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results