shape
carat
color
clarity

Tweets from a lunatic

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Polar bear violence. Liberal media REFUSES to report on this. Sad. Un-american. LIES!

katharath

Ideal_Rock
lovedogs|1487545156|4130901 said:
Polar bear violence. Liberal media REFUSES to report on this. Sad. Un-american. LIES!

FAKE NEWS!!!!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
katharath|1487530786|4130761 said:

I had not seen this until I saw the link in this thread. I have to quote part of it. Excellent, excellent interview.

"In an interview on 'Fox News Sunday,' Wallace asked Priebus if Trump believes that 'a free and independent press is a threat to the country.'

Priebus attempted to soften Trump's claim, saying the president was referring to reports that members of Trump's presidential campaign communicated with Russian intelligence officials during the campaign.

'There are certain things that are happening in the news that just aren't honest. We're not talking about everyone, Chris. We're not talking about all news. We are talking about something he's termed as fake news,' Priebus said.

When the chief of staff dismissed the recent reports about Trump's potential ties to Russia as 'total garbage,' Wallace said the president's rhetoric did not have the nuance Priebus was articulating.

'Reince, here's the problem. I don't have any problem with you complaining about an individual story. We sometimes get it wrong, you guys sometimes get it wrong. I don't have any problem with you complaining about bias,' Wallace said.

"But the president went a lot further than that. He said that the 'fake media,' not certain stories, the 'fake media,' are an enemy to the country. We don't have a state-run media in this country. That's what they have in dictatorships," Wallace continued.

Priebus argued that 'other cable stations, not necessarily Fox,' only briefly covered events like Trump's meetings with foreign leaders and announcement of the president's Supreme Court nominee, saying outlets instead focused on ties between Russia and the Trump campaign 'all day long, on every chyron, every seven minutes.'

'As soon as it was over, the next 20 hours is all about Russian spies, how no one gets along, how nothing's happening. Give me a break,' Priebus said.

'You don't get to tell us what to do, Reince. You don't get to tell us what to do any more than Barack Obama did. Barack Obama whined about Fox News all the time, but I've got to say, he never said we were an enemy of the people,' Wallace replied.

After Priebus said he was 'surprised' Wallace would forget 'all the shots' that Obama took at Fox News, the anchor interjected.

'He took the shots, and we didn't like them, and frankly, we don't like this either. But he never went as far as President Trump has. And that's what's concerning. Because it seems like he crosses a line when he says that we're the enemy of the people,' Wallace said."

AGBF :read:

katharath

Ideal_Rock
AGBF|1487550114|4130919 said:

I had not seen this until I saw the link in this thread. I have to quote part of it. Excellent, excellent interview.

"In an interview on 'Fox News Sunday,' Wallace asked Priebus if Trump believes that 'a free and independent press is a threat to the country.'

Priebus attempted to soften Trump's claim, saying the president was referring to reports that members of Trump's presidential campaign communicated with Russian intelligence officials during the campaign.

'There are certain things that are happening in the news that just aren't honest. We're not talking about everyone, Chris. We're not talking about all news. We are talking about something he's termed as fake news,' Priebus said.

When the chief of staff dismissed the recent reports about Trump's potential ties to Russia as 'total garbage,' Wallace said the president's rhetoric did not have the nuance Priebus was articulating.

'Reince, here's the problem. I don't have any problem with you complaining about an individual story. We sometimes get it wrong, you guys sometimes get it wrong. I don't have any problem with you complaining about bias,' Wallace said.

"But the president went a lot further than that. He said that the 'fake media,' not certain stories, the 'fake media,' are an enemy to the country. We don't have a state-run media in this country. That's what they have in dictatorships," Wallace continued.

Priebus argued that 'other cable stations, not necessarily Fox,' only briefly covered events like Trump's meetings with foreign leaders and announcement of the president's Supreme Court nominee, saying outlets instead focused on ties between Russia and the Trump campaign 'all day long, on every chyron, every seven minutes.'

'As soon as it was over, the next 20 hours is all about Russian spies, how no one gets along, how nothing's happening. Give me a break,' Priebus said.

'You don't get to tell us what to do, Reince. You don't get to tell us what to do any more than Barack Obama did. Barack Obama whined about Fox News all the time, but I've got to say, he never said we were an enemy of the people,' Wallace replied.

After Priebus said he was 'surprised' Wallace would forget 'all the shots' that Obama took at Fox News, the anchor interjected.

'He took the shots, and we didn't like them, and frankly, we don't like this either. But he never went as far as President Trump has. And that's what's concerning. Because it seems like he crosses a line when he says that we're the enemy of the people,' Wallace said."

The sections you put in bold were my favorite parts too, Deb.

My hope is that with Republicans beginning to get on board, the message will start to sink in - maybe Trump supporters will eventually begin to see that this is not a bipartisan issue. It's an issue of an incompetent president.

ETA - I realize that Wallace may not be considered a "Republican"; he seems a bit hard to pin down, although I suppose I personally consider him more right leaning,

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
katharath|1487551825|4130930 said:

My hope is that with Republicans beginning to get on board, the message will start to sink in - maybe Trump supporters will eventually begin to see that this is not a bipartisan issue. It's an issue of an incompetent president.

ETA - I realize that Wallace may not be considered a "Republican"; he seems a bit hard to pin down, although I suppose I personally consider him more right leaning,

Right. That's why I like seeing Fox interviewers start to recognize that Trump is horrible. This is a great example, and a great interview. We are far past the point of left vs. right here. Trump is the problem, period.

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Lovedogs, as usual, we are in agreement :)

And here is a miscellaneous tweet:

img_4422.png

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hahahaha just saw this on FB:

16831007_1462472527128260_684284145257948458_n.jpg

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
katharath|1487551825|4130930 said:

This is exactly how it is supposed to be which is why I like him. I should not be able to tell which direction a reporter leans because they are supposed to report not insert their own bias. If people weren't so against Fox News they would know what a gem Chris Wallace is.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Red, I think many of us here appreciate Chris Wallace. I remember all the praise he received after moderating the debates.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol:

screen_shot_2017-02-19_at_7.png

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
In honor of the Not My Presiden'ts Day rallies going on around the country...

nmpd.jpg

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'll be at the rally in Chicago today right across from Trump Tower. It's going to be 60 degrees and sunny -- a beautiful day to RESIST!

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Dee*Jay|1487598805|4131075 said:
I'll be at the rally in Chicago today right across from Trump Tower. It's going to be 60 degrees and sunny -- a beautiful day to RESIST!

Ooh have a great day!! Come back and tell us about it!!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Matata|1487560564|4130998 said:

Yes that one is funny. You do see the O sticker for Obama on the power button?

katharath

Ideal_Rock
TRUMP REALLY WANTS YOU TO HAVE A GOOD PRESIDENTS DAY!! I know that because of the all caps!

img_4425.png

katharath

Ideal_Rock
On a more serious note, let's reflect on the words of our Presidents, past and present:

img_15141.jpg

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Twenty one pages. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

katharath

Ideal_Rock
redwood66|1487618563|4131222 said:

So glad you're enjoying it!!

ruby59

Ideal_Rock

Sad, isn't it?

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Naw, "libs" just need to shut up and let President Stupid Face and his sad sack minions do their thing, right??

Here's an example of them "doing their thing":

img_4430.png

katharath

Ideal_Rock
ruby59|1487618830|4131226 said:

Sad, isn't it?

Whaaaat??? I'm shocked!! You seem to have enjoyed posting in here so many times! One naturally infers that you enjoy it; why else choose to do it?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is sad that our president lies so much and gets away with it. This is the new normal and I guess it's okay to let our children tell lies without any consequences.

katharath

Ideal_Rock
We have an idiot for a president. Let's reflect on *that* today.

img_15142.jpg

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium

ruby59

Ideal_Rock
katharath|1487619006|4131228 said:
ruby59|1487618830|4131226 said:

Sad, isn't it?

Whaaaat??? I'm shocked!! You seem to have enjoyed posting in here so many times! One naturally infers that you enjoy it; why else choose to do it?

Correcting erroneous assumptions by you is not the same as enjoying your drivel.

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Chrono|1487619085|4131229 said:
It is sad that our president lies so much and gets away with it.

Yes. He only gets away with it because some people choose to let him. It is very sad.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
katharath|1487618929|4131227 said:
Naw, "libs" just need to shut up and let President Stupid Face and his sad sack minions do their thing, right??

So disgusting! But no outrage from the conservatives on this one. No, instead they complain about dinosaur memes :roll:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
telephone89|1487622140|4131261 said:

So disgusting! But no outrage from the conservatives on this one. No, instead they complain about dinosaur memes :roll:

Outrage? That is a damn funny t-shirt. Get a sense of humor. BTW religion is not a topic to be discussed on PS precisely because of those memes. Journalists are right there at the bottom with lawyers as far as jokes go.

jaaron

Brilliant_Rock
redwood66|1487622430|4131263 said:

Outrage? That is a damn funny t-shirt. Get a sense of humor. BTW religion is not a topic to be discussed on PS precisely because of those memes. Journalists are right there at the bottom with lawyers as far as jokes go.

I'm sorry, Redwood. That's funny? A t-shirt that appears to advocate lynching journalists? For real? That's actually making me feel sick.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
jaaron|1487622673|4131268 said:
redwood66|1487622430|4131263 said:

I'm sorry, Redwood. That's funny? A t-shirt that appears to advocate lynching journalists? For real? That's actually making me feel sick.

Yep. Funny. Like lawyers at the bottom of the ocean, etc. We all have different ideas of what is funny. People vary.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results