carat
color
clarity

Tweets from a lunatic

tkyasx78

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love your dog too!

Yes, i should have been more specific. They are doing stuff to destroy the environment , state department, civil rights , healthcare, and any other thing they can undo to profit their rich donors. But they have done nothing to get trump out of office. The republicans have not called for a vote to impeach and almost none have stated he should resign. Imo every single member of the house and the senate should be standing and telling him resign or they will impeach.
It shouldnt be a debate. He is still , to this day ,violating the emollients clause of the constitution , he lies non stop, he is racist , xenophobic and is completely unable to represent the country. He doesnt even bother to pretend he cares about all the people in the country- he only likes the ones who blindly believe the bold faced lies he spews like hot ash on this nation.
Today both england and the netherlands had to issue statements saying donald was wrong over the tapes he shared on his page. Then to make all decent people sic to their stomach, his press secretary says the facts about the videos dont matter becuase the idea he is against is what he was trying to show the country.

How that woman sleeps at night I will never understand. How any one at the white house stays there , not running away screaming for help to ecape, away from that terrible excuse for a human , is beyond me.
I am not religious and dont need a leader to be religious but I do think a leader should be a human that is worthy of trust and respect. Trump deserves and has earned neither.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your dog too!

Yes, i should have been more specific. They are doing stuff to destroy the environment , state department, civil rights , healthcare, and any other thing they can undo to profit their rich donors. But they have done nothing to get trump out of office. The republicans have not called for a vote to impeach and almost none have stated he should resign. Imo every single member of the house and the senate should be standing and telling him resign or they will impeach.
The left just keep on dreaming..:mrgreen2:. It ain't gonna happen!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL @ the left just "keep on dreaming." DF: did your parents have a dream of coming to the US and starting a business? Did you and your wife have a dream of having well paying jobs and having children? Did you and your wife fathom that those things were possible when you were very young? Was it just a given that you'd move here and become who you are today?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL @ the left just "keep on dreaming." DF: did your parents have a dream of coming to the US and starting a business? Did you and your wife have a dream of having well paying jobs and having children? Did you and your wife fathom that those things were possible when you were very young? Was it just a given that you'd move here and become who you are today?
all the above is possible, but to impeach Trump is almost impossible!. Don't believe me?...Go ask B. Clinton...;))

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have to watch this. I laughed out loud early this morning. Apparently Colbert and Kimmel are making Jimmy Fallon's numbers fall because they have become so popular. I had no idea. I just knew that Jimmy Kimmel has a big heart and Stephen Colbert is unique!

Colbet on Matt Lauer and Trump...

ABKIS

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@Calliecake @tkyasx78

Thank you but that's actually not my pup. That's just the default meme I use when people are being ridiculous.

Tiny thread jack to show off my little girl. This is from the other day during our daily staring contest lol
20171119_092106.jpg

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL ABKIS. My response is exactly the same when seeing a picture of your sweet baby girl. She is adorable and I love her sweet little face too!

ABKIS

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@Calliecake awww! thank you so much! I adopted her in January 2015 from a shelter in Westchester who got her from a kill shelter down south somewhere. Looking back, I still think she was the best decision I made that year.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@tkyasx78 +1000 to your post

I could not agree more with everything you posted. I find it disgusting that the republicans have allowed this to continue.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The left can say whatever, but Wall St is in love with Trump's tax bill. Another record high on Wall St.

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hope Trump keep his promise to help the inner city communities.

:lol::lol::lol:
Hope that Trump keeps his promise! Oh my DF, you are so adorable! At Halloween, did you wait for the Great Pumpkin too? Like Linus at the pumpkin patch, I will wait and hope with you. While we are at it, we can sit and wait for that incredible, inexpensive, healthcare for all he promised! :lol::lol::lol:

You really are as cute as that puppy.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol::lol::lol:
Hope that Trump keeps his promise! Oh my DF, you are so adorable! At Halloween, did you wait for the Great Pumpkin too? Like Linus at the pumpkin patch, I will wait and hope with you. While we are at it, we can sit and wait for that incredible, inexpensive, healthcare for all he promised! :lol::lol::lol:

You really are as cute as that puppy.
You can forget about inexpensive healthcare b/c neither side have any solution.

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
Wow...Trump doesn't limit his destructive acts to the US. He's now caused chaos in the UK. At least the Brit MPs are smart enough to reject Trump -- unlike Republican reps and voters here. :wall:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @Maria D

I'm more than a little worried about you @Dancing Fire
I think a doctor visit might be in order if you believe anything the Liar In Chief says. If his lips are moving or his thumbs are moving HE IS LYING.

You are so correct @t-c

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You can forget about inexpensive healthcare b/c neither side have any solution.

WHAT????!!!! But Trump, (you apparently haven't heard this) WON! And he PROMISED!!! Over and over again! You believe him, don't you C̶h̶a̶r̶l̶i̶e̶ ̶B̶r̶o̶w̶n̶ DF? So you are saying he doesn't have a solution for healthcare but at the same time you have hope that he'll fix the inner cities? You are so confusing, but it's OK 'cause you're such a cute puppy!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
The left can say whatever, but Wall St is in love with Trump's tax bill. Another record high on Wall St.

Here you go, @Dancing Fire , this is what the tax bill will eventually cost your daughters and future grandkids. Good job!

Rubio: Offset Tax Cuts By Reducing Social Security, Medicare Benefits
NOVEMBER 29, 2017 • TRACEY LONGO

Tax reform is only one piece of the overall puzzle needed to revitalize the American economy, Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) told a group of Washington, D.C., lobbyists and policy analysts this morning at a Politico Playbook Interview sponsored by the Financial Services Roundtable. The other part? Reduce the deficit and offset the cost of the reform, which the Congressional Budget Office estimates at $1.3 trillion.

“I analyze this very differently than most,” Rubio told the crowd. “Many argue that you can’t cut taxes because it will drive up the deficit. But we have to do two things. We have to generate economic growth which generates revenue, while reducing spending. That will mean instituting structural changes to Social Security and Medicare for the future,” the senator said.

If lawmakers can act strategically sooner rather than later to come up with some combination of reforms to reduce benefits and raise retirement age, the pain of change and reduced benefits will be greatly mitigated, said the lawmaker who ran for president in 2016 and is once again sounding presidential.

“We don’t need to reduce benefits on current retirees or even near-term retirees, but we can make changes for future generations such as mine, and do so in a way that people can prepare for, so the changes will barely be felt,” Rubio said.
[...]
“Tax reform is the economic component of this equation,” said Rubio, who expressed doubts that there will be a government shutdown. “When more people are working, there are more taxpayers and more revenue, but that alone won’t be enough. You are still going to have a debt problem in the absence of spending cuts.”
[...]​

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here you go, @Dancing Fire , this is what the tax bill will eventually cost your daughters and future grandkids. Good job!

“Tax reform is the economic component of this equation,” said Rubio, who expressed doubts that there will be a government shutdown. “When more people are working, there are more taxpayers and more revenue, but that alone won’t be enough. You are still going to have a debt problem in the absence of spending cuts.”
[...]​
Rubio is the one person that I'd like to see inside the WH...:appl:however in this case I must disagree with him b/c IMO there will be enough tax dollars coming in within the next 6 yrs to cover the extra 1.5 trillion debt. Heck, 1.5 trillion is nothing compared to what Obama was spending.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
all the above is possible, but to impeach Trump is almost impossible!. Don't believe me?...Go ask B. Clinton...;))

Bill Clinton was impeached.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AGBF, i just read that. It seems that nothing revealed about him makes a whit of difference. How can anyone justify his lack of basic comprehension, and inability to function on the world stage?

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
Rubio is the one person that I'd like to see inside the WH...:appl:however in this case I must disagree with him b/c IMO there will be enough tax dollars coming in within the next 6 yrs to cover the extra 1.5 trillion debt. Heck, 1.5 trillion is nothing compared to what Obama was spending.

Okay, I will explain one last time, then I will consider you hopelessly ignorant and a symptom of what’s wrong with this country — not the liberals — it’s people like you who do not understand or do not choose to understand yet still blindly support really really harmful policies coming out of the current congress and White House.

Obama had to deal with a recession and to get us out of it, the government needed to spend, because the people weren’t doing it — you like money, you should know how money goes cycles through, but not when people don’t spend it. The government had to become THE economic engine (an even bigger one). In fact, one can argue that he didn’t spend enough — that was back when the Republicans cared about deficits (dopes) — and that’s why recovery was sluggish.

Compare that to now: stock market in a bubble (yeah, that’s what I said) hitting new highs as Wall Street cream themselves over the possibility of more money in their pockets, almost full employment, companies have more cash on hand than at any time in history, what exactly will the tax cut stimulate over and above what it’s doing now? To what higher level is the economic engine getting revved up? Keep an eye out on inflation...the Fed wants to start raising rates also.

So, as much as you like to criticize Obama or Clinton, there was logic behind their economic policies. The same cannot be said for Trump and Republicans. The only thing driving this is ‘we have to pass a tax cut or their big donors won’t give us anymore money’ and Trump wants more money for himself. Are you one of those big Republican donors, @Dancing Fire ?

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Compare that to now: stock market in a bubble (yeah, that’s what I said) hitting new highs as Wall

My husband and I bought a house in Virginia in 2004 only to see its value plummet in 2008. My husband was put to work on the TARP program. Now I fear that when this bubble breaks and real estate values again plummet he will no longer even be employed. And there will no longer be any banking regulation or regulation protecting consumers at all. I want to sell our house in Virginia now before the crash. I hope he will let me get that together.

Deb/AGBF

Last edited:

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The whole thing about tax cuts creating jobs and economic growth, has been shown in the past not to work the way Trump and his lackeys keep saying it will. Just because you repeat something, does not mean it is true. Other terms for this has been "supply-side" economics, trickle down economics, and "voodoo economics". Optimistically there may be a boost of 1/3 what they are predicting, which is not enough to avoid huge deficits. This is NOT fake news. It's what the congressional budget office has calculated (1.3 Trillion deficit).
If you don't believe the CBO, here are what the leading economic experts say about the current tax plan. Except for 1 (out of 16), they agree that it will NOT increase GDP and it WILL increase the deficit.
http://www.igmchicago.org/surveys/tax-reform-2
There is no way shape or form this tax plan makes any sense, other than Republicans paying back their corporate and wealthy overlords excuse me donors and lobbyists. In addition to creating a huge deficit (which will most likely mean even more cuts to benefits and services to every day people), they are going to tax the education benefits of graduate and professional schools! They are actually creating dis-incentives for Americans to get trained for specialized and higher paying work. This tax plan is a freaking train wreck.

Also, for those who say there should be more states and local government rights to govern as they choose, this tax bill takes away the ability of local and state governments to do so, concentrating power to the Federal government how taxes are levied.

Last edited:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are so right, but remember 'some' here just believe in HYUGE tax cuts for the rich will will cascade down and raise hourly wages and there will be bountiful uber rich people who will donate their time and their passthru money to them. Just remember the cuts are huge and the economy is already at full employment but soon it will be a fuller, huge employment..

The whole thing about tax cuts creating jobs and economic growth, has been shown in the past not to work the way Trump and his lackeys keep saying it will. Just because you repeat something, does not mean it is true. Other terms for this has been "supply-side" economics, trickle down economics, and "voodoo economics". Optimistically there may be a boost of 1/3 what they are predicting, which is not enough to avoid huge deficits. This is NOT fake news. It's what the congressional budget office has calculated (1.3 Trillion deficit).
If you don't believe the CBO, here are what the leading economic experts say about the current tax plan. Except for 1 (out of 16), they agree that it will NOT increase GDP and it WILL increase the deficit.
http://www.igmchicago.org/surveys/tax-reform-2
There is no way shape or form this tax plan makes any sense, other than Republicans paying back their corporate and wealthy overlords excuse me donors and lobbyists. In addition to creating a huge deficit (which will most likely mean even more cuts to benefits and services to every day people), they are going to tax the education benefits of graduate and professional schools! They are actually creating dis-incentives for Americans to get trained for specialized and higher paying work. This tax plan is a freaking train wreck.

Also, for those who say there should be more states and local government rights to govern as they choose, this tax bill takes away the ability of local and state governments to do so, concentrating power to the Federal government how taxes are levied.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results