shape
carat
color
clarity

Tweets from a lunatic

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would expect indictments for Manafort and maybe Flynn. Nothing more.

Former Republican Congressman Joe Scaborough, a credentialed conservative, takes another point of view. He wrote an piece for "The Washington Post" entitled, "Why is Trump so obsessed with Russia? We’re finally going to find out". Here is a link.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/why-is-trump-so-obsessed-with-russia-were-finally-going-to-find-out/2017/11/02/8ba33bba-bff5-11e7-959c-fe2b598d8c00_story.html?hpid=hp_no-name_opinion-card-d:homepage/story&utm_term=.c46fbfbf6d3e

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's time to make popcorn, sit back and watch.

Tick Tock Lock Them Up
maxresdefault.jpg

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You find an offensive picture somewhere on the 'net-a feat that is surely possible for anyone to accomplish-post it here-then complain that it is somehow the fault of President Obama and his supporters that you found an offensive picture of Trump? There is no logic in your reasoning. Or perhaps I should say that that your are arguing illogically. Don't post offensive pictures if you don't like them, Dancing Fire. If you do post them, they are your fault and no one else's!

AGBF

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You find an offensive picture somewhere on the 'net-a feat that is surely possible for anyone to accomplish-post it here-then complain that it is somehow the fault of President Obama and his supporters that you found an offensive picture of Trump? There is no logic in your reasoning. Or perhaps I should say that that your are arguing illogically. Don't post offensive pictures if you don't like them, Dancing Fire. If you do post them, they are your fault and no one else's!

AGBF
But if I posted offensive pictures of Trump you Dems. would have no problem with it.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anyone who can turn Trump's twitter off should be hailed a hero

Is anyone else worried about what Trump will use as a distraction now that Mueller has handed out indictments? You know it won't be long before this pack of liar's start turning on each other to save their own skin.

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I personally am just either a) afraid of escalation in military activities or actual declaration of war, and b) something where Trump essentially tries to shut US borders, hurting legal immigrants and the economy, possibly starting another recession.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I personally am just either a) afraid of escalation in military activities or actual declaration of war, and b) something where Trump essentially tries to shut US borders, hurting legal immigrants and the economy, possibly starting another recession.
The Dems. is hoping that we'll have another recession or else Trump will re-elected in 2020. Trump is lucky that our economy is on an up cycle.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Right... 8 years of Obama hanging from a tree didn’t exist. :roll

Let me help you out, SNOOP DOGG isn’t going to be speaking for all of us. Does TED NUGENT speak for you?
both are nuts...:wacko:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was going to put this into the "Jokes" thread because the first time I heard the report I actually laughed out loud. The first time I heard it, however, it wasn't in this dry format. I have to admit that it doesn't sound as funny this time around. Yesterday I was rolling with laughter.

Trump laments being unable to to be a tinpot dictator...

AGBF

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You aren't the only one that was laughing at his comments. Now his comments just make me sad. Any person running for president should have to pass a test before being allowed to run. They must understand the constitution and have an understanding of how government works. This lunatic is clueless on things an eighth grader understands.

Trump seems to think that the definition of a dictator and president are the same.

Last edited:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You aren't the only one that was laughing at his comments. Now his comments just make me sad. Any person running for president should have to pass a test before being allowed to run. They must understand the constitution and have an understanding of how government works. This lunatic is clueless on things an eighth grader understands.

Trump seems to think that the definition of a dictator and president are the same.

You need a license to drive a car. For President? Apparently a lot less stringent requirements...

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Screen Shot 2017-11-11 at 6.13.04 PM.png

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just checked Trumps twitter because I thought your post above was a joke @Matata

This is something a seven year old would say. I hope American is proud they elected a moron for our president.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just checked Trumps twitter because I thought your post above was a joke @Matata

This is something a seven year old would say. I hope American is proud they elected a moron for our president.
HRC put him in office

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No @Dancing Fire, Your party put Trump in Office.
CC
Don't blame the GOP b/c they nominated Trump a candidate whom should have been easily beaten. The GOP threw a fastball right down the pipe and the Dems struck out swinging.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I blame the GOP and the people who voted for this train wreck. We ALL should be embarrassed!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I blame the GOP and the people who voted for this train wreck. We ALL should be embarrassed!
And if the Dems don't get their S**T together Trump will be re-elected in 2020.
CC
you are beginning to sound like HRC ....blame the whole world except your own Dem. party for losing to Trump.

Last edited:

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
And if the Dems don't get their S**T together Trump will be re-elected in 2020.
CC
you are beginning to sound like HRC ....blame the whole world except your own Dem. party for losing to Trump.

This almost sounds like you don’t want Trump re-elected. I thought you are proud of Trump as president. You certainly defend him and his policies enough.

I almost want Trump’s policies to be enacted, because then people can see how disaster it can be and will finally stfu. But then I realized Republicans would find a way to blame Obama...or Clinton (either one, more likely both) — like what you see here.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This almost sounds like you don’t want Trump re-elected. I thought you are proud of Trump as president. You certainly defend him and his policies enough.
It depends on how our economy is doing come 2020. like any other Prez. before Trump there are policies that I'd agree with and some that I don't agree with. The Dems. are just waiting their time by calling Trump every name in the book which will not accomplish anything.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It depends on how our economy is doing come 2020. like any other Prez. before Trump there are policies that I'd agree with and some that I don't agree with. The Dems. are just waiting their time by calling Trump every name in the book which will not accomplish anything.

The political conversations I see you having often center around the economy, which I generally interpret to mean the performance of your investment portfolio. What about leadership that supports ethnic diversity, women's rights, the environment, and other things that don't get tallied up on Bloomberg with the closing bell every business day? You talk about "policies that I'd agree with and some that I don't agree with." Put your wallet aside and let's discuss more of those "policies" that matter on a non-economic level.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Never mind... I just had to remind myself that this is like talking to Oscar. HIS portfolio is doing fine, so he's happy.

img_4712-jpg.599168

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Never mind... I just had to remind myself that this is like talking to Oscar. HIS portfolio is doing fine, so he's happy.

img_4712-jpg.599168
Oscar is sad b/c he doesn't have a job. No job means no foods on the table for his family.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results