shape
carat
color
clarity

Turquoise: thoughts?

DiamondsNPearls

Brilliant_Rock
Looking for a classy turquoise bracelet. I like yellow gold, but not sure how to incorporate it? Can anyone care to share? Is turquoise even still considered stylish?

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looking for a classy turquoise bracelet. I like yellow gold, but not sure how to incorporate it? Can anyone care to share? Is turquoise even still considered stylish?

Who cares what others thing of as stylish
Its your money and your braclette

The victorians loved turquoise and if you Google Victorian gold tourquoise braclete you might get some ideas

I had a tourquoise and pearl gold ring made and the jewler was quite excitted to work in a material he didn't get to work with often

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
turquoise and yellow gold are classic and have been used in beautiful fine jewelry for ages

turquoise is softer, so exercise care when worn as a ring or bracelet

ive seen plenty of gold bezeled turquoise to encircle the wrist as bracelets, rings, necklace pendants, earrings, etc...

i don't believe turquoise and gold, have ever really, gone out of style

i love turquoise and gold together!

YG is my favourite metal with turquoise, I think it brings out the richness in the blue. Perhaps a cabochon/bead bracelet (alternating with white pearls maybe?) with little gold nubs between each stone as a spacer and then a decorative YG ball clasp, either carved or studded with white/blue stones, worn clasp side up. I think that would look beautiful! Would be a bit of a delicate bracelet but pearls and turquoise and YG are all such a classic combo, and studded with melee for a bit of sparkle (I would love to do diamond and paraiba tourmaline melee) would look so stunning.

Ionysis

Brilliant_Rock
Turquoise was the stone for my last wedding anniversary but my husband and I weren’t on good terms so I didn’t get my usual gift. I feel I’m owed next anniversary and want to get the stone for both 11th and 12th in my next anniversary gift - turquoise and jade. Found some stunning things on 1stdibs 9288404F-C4F8-4613-AECF-38747B10D7CC.jpeg

or the slightly more budget friendly option from Ross Simon C68CCDD7-232F-466E-8C0C-27EC6B24C83B.jpeg

I find 1stdibs a great source of inspiration. Check this bracelet out - only $42k:eek2:

412FD24C-A950-4CD4-9045-B4C9CB214AA7.jpeg

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
but do be aware that much of the turquoise in the marketplace is treated. you really must seek out the "good stuff", if that is what you are into

turquoise has lots of variety from green to deeper blues and all the variance, in between, depending on where it is mined ...

Made in London

Brilliant_Rock
but do be aware that much of the turquoise in the marketplace is treated. you really must seek out the "good stuff", if that is what you are into

turquoise has lots of variety from green to deeper blues and all the variance, in between, depending on where it is mined ...

Sleeping Beauty turquoise is the most beautiful of all!

Made in London

Brilliant_Rock
You have inspired me! I just found myself buying some really pretty diamond cut gold & turquoise stud earrings!:Up_to_something:

LIGemzGal

Shiny_Rock
I too think turquoise and yellow gold make for a stunning combination. I'm a fan of yellow gold anyway. That's the color it comes in from the ground and that's always been my preference. I do have other colored gold, of course, but always prefer yellow. David Yurman has this super cute turquoise line out called Rio Rondelle. I've been eyeing the ring and earrings for a while and hoping Santa is nice to me this Christmas. I've linked pics of a bracelet, earrings and ring below..

Andygems

Rough_Rock

I was basically researching on Turquoise and the interesting thing is I found some very good healing properties that this precious stone has.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results