shape
carat
color
clarity

Trying out a solitaire with my 2.52 upgraded diamond!

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Baka, your stone looks AMAZING as a solitaire. I wish setting a stone were easy so we could swap back and forth lol. Just one serial re-setter to another :).

KiloSierra

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@nala What is that top band? Love this stack!!!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Baka, your stone looks AMAZING as a solitaire. I wish setting a stone were easy so we could swap back and forth lol. Just one serial re-setter to another :).
Life’s too short! It’s so much fun to see my stone in new outfits! I’ve notIced that while I have given up finger coverage with a solo, I’ve gained increased light play. Nothing is obstructing my view of the rainbows my stone emits! It’s a tough one to decide which I prefer tho!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last edited:
P

PierreBear

Great reset and as other people commented, my favorite one so far! Enjoy!

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
4911C187-C47C-4968-A18E-1627304D5CD3.jpeg 5D18DD86-63FD-40F8-BC4D-153D3B4953CB.jpeg D580994B-CA9F-457B-8E7C-5C41E000BFE8.jpeg Thanks to all of you for encouraging me to commit to my solitaire in my rt thread. I’m going to go ahead and post a thread here now that I’m learning to adapt to my solitaire look. lol.
Absolutely amazing stack!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your diamond looks really beautiful as a solitaire Nala! Love how it looks on your hand! :love:

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really love it as a solitaire. Have your eyes adapted the size change? I love all the pastel-ey flashes- so amazing!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@nala it's GORRRRRGEOUS!!! I love how perfect it looks with everything you've stacked with it! Absolutely beautiful! :appl:

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really love it as a solitaire. Have your eyes adapted the size change? I love all the pastel-ey flashes- so amazing!
Thank you! I have to say, that I’m not completely adjusted. I do miss the finger coverage but find myself being mesmerized by my stone more than I ever have been. I appreciate it in places that I never had before. Like church. Lol. I totally got distracted this past Sunday. Same church. Same pew. Same time of day. But my stone was on fire! And it didn’t behave that way in the halo or the wonky 3 stone! So I’m slowly adjusting, you could say. Lol.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@nala it's GORRRRRGEOUS!!! I love how perfect it looks with everything you've stacked with it! Absolutely beautiful! :appl:
Thank you! And I’ll keep shamelessly posting my new stacks. I have a few bands in my safe deposit box that I’m dying to try out, but at the same time, I’m making myself wait so the novelty doesn’t wear off as soon as it always does. Delayed gratification!

Cinderella

Shiny_Rock
Premium
it is beautiful and your bands just highlight your diamond

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I have to say, that I’m not completely adjusted. I do miss the finger coverage but find myself being mesmerized by my stone more than I ever have been. I appreciate it in places that I never had before. Like church. Lol. I totally got distracted this past Sunday. Same church. Same pew. Same time of day. But my stone was on fire! And it didn’t behave that way in the halo or the wonky 3 stone! So I’m slowly adjusting, you could say. Lol.

I think some halos have a tendency to blob all the diamonds together (not saying your halo did that), which is why I'm on the fence about getting a halo one day. I do love my solitaire ALL on its own - even the wedding band (and the diamonds are tiny) distracts from el-giganto center stone ;-)

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think some halos have a tendency to blob all the diamonds together (not saying your halo did that), which is why I'm on the fence about getting a halo one day. I do love my solitaire ALL on its own - even the wedding band (and the diamonds are tiny) distracts from el-giganto center stone ;-)
Omg! Yes! The halo does distract me from my stone but, the finger coverage is amazeballs! Like it just looks overall to me like it completes my finger. I notice that I love the reality tv housewife look and my eyes gravitate to the halo and I long for that look. But irl, my eyes gravitate to solitaires, regardless of size. I’m just drawn to them. ESP with plain bands. And Sometimes I think my bands distract, too! So I just wear it by itself.

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love this reset on you. I mean, all your halo’s have been gorgeous one after the other but this one suits you. I like the personality your ring takes on with your stack. I’d say it’s a winner. :clap:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is such a stacking queen. Amazing as a standalone, with pave band or with a plain band. I like!!!!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this reset on you. I mean, all your halo’s have been gorgeous one after the other but this one suits you. I like the personality your ring takes on with your stack. I’d say it’s a winner. :clap:
Thank you! It’s growing and growing on me! Lol

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
B0C39630-89C5-4CDF-85C0-84A034373490.jpeg So I went to my safe deposit box this weekend and shopped for a new stack. Two antique bands. One with Carre diamonds and the other single cuts! Didn’t think they would work with my mrb, but they do! This is the last pic. I promise!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nala, are you still appreciating the size difference between the new stone and your old one or has DSS set in making you not see much of a difference now? Just wondering now that some time has passed. . .it is a gorgeous ring though!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nala, are you still appreciating the size difference between the new stone and your old one or has DSS set in making you not see much of a difference now? Just wondering now that some time has passed. . .it is a gorgeous ring though!
Lol. the struggle is real when it comes to DSS! Thank you! I don’t think there is a cure! But I do love my stone!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lol. the struggle is real when it comes to DSS! Thank you! I don’t think there is a cure! But I do love my stone!

But just to clarify - you can still appreciate the size difference between this stone and the former one? Just wondering as I was having this discussion with a friend the other day. She thought that you would have to make a big jump in size to really notice the difference and I am not sure I agreed with her. That's why I was asking if you feel that you could still tell the difference in the size of this stone compared with your last one - particularly because you have had it for awhile now.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results