shape
carat
color
clarity

Trying out a solitaire with my 2.52 upgraded diamond!

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A beauty!..:love:

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your reset is my favourite! I love this look on you. Very very sophisticated with the stunning bands
Thank you! Your words of encouragement in my previous thread really helped bc I do love your collection!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really love your solitaire, and the bubble band compliments it very well, it doesn’t dwarf your stone at all.
Try it maybe with a plain gold band or with an engraved one, or with a marquise and dot band. I really like mine with a marquise and dot band.
Yes! I have quite a few. Will add some to this thread as I rotate them! Ty!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! Your words of encouragement in my previous thread really helped bc I do love your collection!
I am always amazed by your finds. You have a great eye for settings and bands. Love to see more pics

Maggiemeans

Shiny_Rock
Premium
So I love your halo setting as you know.....but I always have this feeling like a beautiful stone is being strangled by the halo... this let's the stone be free!!

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I gotta echo everyone else who loves that bubble band! Love the overall look!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful as a solitaire and versatile as you can change the look up with the bands!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
I just wanted to also say that out of all your resets that I have seen this one is the best to me too! It looks gorgeous!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I love your halo setting as you know.....but I always have this feeling like a beautiful stone is being strangled by the halo... this let's the stone be free!!
Lol. I’ll keep that on mind when I’m longing for more coverage :lol-2:

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am always amazed by your finds. You have a great eye for settings and bands. Love to see more pics
Absolutely! Will post as I rotate more of my stackers!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful as a solitaire and versatile as you can change the look up with the bands!
Thank you! I gotta tell you, my wonky 3 stone really ruined me, probably more than the halo. I can see why you stick to a 3 stone! I think that will probably be my next detour before I go back to my halo:lol:

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just wanted to also say that out of all your resets that I have seen this one is the best to me too! It looks gorgeous!
Wow! Thank you!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it Nala! It reminds me very much of how I wear my rings. I try to love a halo but I just can't with a larger round stone. I love cushion halo's though. Your set is perfect.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it Nala! It reminds me very much of how I wear my rings. I try to love a halo but I just can't with a larger round stone. I love cushion halo's though. Your set is perfect.
Thank you! My problem is that I have a wandering eye and a new stone, so I long to see it in different dresses. Lol.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I totally get that Nala! I would do that if I could too. I could visit with a halo for a round stone if I could change it easily, and if I could keep putting my stone in the setting and taking it out again! Could someone please invent that. It would have to be better than ring guards. I have one for my original solly.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I gotta tell you, my wonky 3 stone really ruined me, probably more than the halo. I can see why you stick to a 3 stone! I think that will probably be my next detour before I go back to my halo:lol:

When I was first engaged and for the first 20 years of marriage, I had a solitaire. It wasn't until later that I had a three stone and then eventually got the larger three stone. On my hand, I just think the three stone has a more balanced look and I would be hard pressed to give it up. Hubby loves the three stone too. Still, there is something heart stopping about a beautiful solitaire! I think once you've had the extra umph of a three stone or halo it is hard to then go back to a solitaire. However, you wear it well!!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
4911C187-C47C-4968-A18E-1627304D5CD3.jpeg 5D18DD86-63FD-40F8-BC4D-153D3B4953CB.jpeg D580994B-CA9F-457B-8E7C-5C41E000BFE8.jpeg Thanks to all of you for encouraging me to commit to my solitaire in my rt thread. I’m going to go ahead and post a thread here now that I’m learning to adapt to my solitaire look. lol.
Oh my word nala, your ring is gorgeous!! LOVE your entire set! Your diamond photos of your solitaire are beautiful!! I just spent the better part of a hour this afternoon, & nothing of mine came out anything like yours!! What did you do to make them look so good?!? I really like that size--the 2.5 looks great on your hand--congrats!! My fav stack is with the bubble band, in your first pic, ooo la la!!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my word nala, your ring is gorgeous!! LOVE your entire set! Your diamond photos of your solitaire are beautiful!! I just spent the better part of a hour this afternoon, & nothing of mine came out anything like yours!! What did you do to make them look so good?!? I really like that size--the 2.5 looks great on your hand--congrats!! My fav stack is with the bubble band, in your first pic, ooo la la!!
Lol! I just use my iPhone 7s, take them in my black interior suv which I think provides the right amount of shade on a sunny So Cal day!! I swear I don’t use filters!

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love the solitaire! Are you keeping it in this setting?

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium

prbaglady

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you! The band is from one of my jewelers. He sells them on Etsy as well!

@nala could you share a link to the Etsy store of your jewelrer who sells the bubble band? Love the ring and the stack!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Lol! I just use my iPhone 7s, take them in my black interior suv which I think provides the right amount of shade on a sunny So Cal day!! I swear I don’t use filters!

nala, thanks for the tip, I will have to try the car, my pics are absolutely atrocious....yours look perfect!

KiloSierra

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Beautiful reset!!

That setting is so versatile with different bands too! Love the stacking options!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
06F52E4B-DC34-488C-9219-16E392D34FE8.jpeg 9A96979B-FD47-488E-B679-AFF3A05A5222.jpeg 9644CB99-2EA0-48F1-8B39-B567F7B1525D.jpeg
nala, thanks for the tip, I will have to try the car, my pics are absolutely atrocious....yours look perfect!
Thank you! I think my car’s shade makes all the difference! Bc here is a pic of the car vs under a tree.

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results