shape
carat
color
clarity

Trying out a solitaire with my 2.52 upgraded diamond!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
4911C187-C47C-4968-A18E-1627304D5CD3.jpeg 5D18DD86-63FD-40F8-BC4D-153D3B4953CB.jpeg D580994B-CA9F-457B-8E7C-5C41E000BFE8.jpeg Thanks to all of you for encouraging me to commit to my solitaire in my rt thread. I’m going to go ahead and post a thread here now that I’m learning to adapt to my solitaire look. lol.

Trionacat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous. What are the specs of your bands ? Love the whole look.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: I have to say - of ALL your resets & stacks - this is by far my favorite! It looks so classy, elegant & just plain perfection! :clap:

And I love that bubble band (OoOoOoO); where’d ya find that pretty?

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nala your stone is so beautiful as a Solitaire! I know you love your halos but, wow! :love:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
ooooh! I love it Nala.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: I have to say - of ALL your resets & stacks - this is by far my favorite! It looks so classy, elegant & just plain perfection! :clap:

And I love that bubble band (OoOoOoO); where’d ya find that pretty?

Thank you! The band is from one of my jewelers. He sells them on Etsy as well!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nala your stone is so beautiful as a Solitaire! I know you love your halos but, wow! :love:

Thank you! Your stack the other day inspired me!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful! :love: I love it that way and in the halo! If it were me, I'd keep both and just switch when I needed a change!

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS!!!!! I especially love it with the bubble band :geek2:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love all of your resets, but this soli really shows off your beautiful new diamond the best imo. Love the three ring stack!

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Very pretty @nala! Love the band you stack with it!!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it as a solitaire! !!! It looks gorgeous on you!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love all of your resets, but this soli really shows off your beautiful new diamond the best imo. Love the three ring stack!

Thank you! I’m really having fun exploring that today, now that I’ve made up my mind to keep it for a while!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty @nala! Love the band you stack with it!!
Thank you! I have so many different stackers but was hesitant to stack them bc I thought they dwarfed the stone. Glad to see that is not the case. Will be testing more out!

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Nala, that new stone in that solitaire looks sublime. There is nothing but IT. IT is the show. Mind you, I have loved ALL your rings, yes, even the one you almost bought, the snowman. LOL LOL You have a great eye. I absolutely adore halos but I'm not married so making my rings into dinner / cocktail rings has been fun. But for you, I love this. Add the stackers with the soli & you have some attitude & dimension. :)

PS. You asked me once about my ring & if I had pics. I didn't ever make a thread about the ring because I literally had it for about 2 mths when it went back. The OEC just did not perform in a bezel as I was advised by 2 people, the vendor of the stone & the maker of the ring that the bezel would make the stone kick ass. Well, it did not. It was one huge disappointment. But life is rosy & I may post the new stone in the old setting. :) Thank you for your compliments about the ring. I appreciated it.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nala, that new stone in that solitaire looks sublime. There is nothing but IT. IT is the show. Mind you, I have loved ALL your rings, yes, even the one you almost bought, the snowman. LOL LOL You have a great eye. I absolutely adore halos but I'm not married so making my rings into dinner / cocktail rings has been fun. But for you, I love this. Add the stackers with the soli & you have some attitude & dimension. :)

PS. You asked me once about my ring & if I had pics. I didn't ever make a thread about the ring because I literally had it for about 2 mths when it went back. The OEC just did not perform in a bezel as I was advised by 2 people, the vendor of the stone & the maker of the ring that the bezel would make the stone kick ass. Well, it did not. It was one huge disappointment. But life is rosy & I may post the new stone in the old setting. :) Thank you for your compliments about the ring. I appreciated it.

I’m sorry to hear you had a challenging experience but excited about your pics! Please start a thread! And thank you!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your reset is my favourite! I love this look on you. Very very sophisticated with the stunning bands

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I really love your solitaire, and the bubble band compliments it very well, it doesn’t dwarf your stone at all.
Try it maybe with a plain gold band or with an engraved one, or with a marquise and dot band. I really like mine with a marquise and dot band.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Damn this is a gorgeous reset @nala! It looks gorgeous and very substantial

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results