shape
carat
color
clarity

Trump Fires FBI Director James Comey

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
Deb, 8 years after left stops blaming Bush, right will stop blaming Obama administration. :D

tc, you know that only Trump's impeachment will make you happy. :D

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He who liveth by the stolen election dieth by the stolen election.

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
Deb, 8 years after left stops blaming Bush, right will stop blaming Obama administration. :D

tc, you know that only Trump's impeachment will make you happy. :D

With all due respect, that is total bullshit. My posts have been well thought out and well supported -- nothing to suggest that I am so unreasonable to deserve this accusation.

bmfang

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
From here in Australia, most of the folks I know (including myself) are going "This doesn't at all smell of some shit being dug up on him."

I'm wondering who the next sycophant will be that gets put into the FBI Director job.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm wondering who the next sycophant will be that gets put into the FBI Director job.
Kellyanne Conway? Isn't she one of the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse?

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
With all due respect, that is total bullshit. My posts have been well thought out and well supported -- nothing to suggest that I am so unreasonable to deserve this accusation.

tc, I apologize. No disrespect meant.
To be fair, however, I've not felt goodwill coming from your direction recently.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Screen Shot 2017-05-10 at 4.20.59 PM.png

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK. Get an independent prosecutor out of the new Deputy Director of the FBI; get Donald Trump under oath; subpoena his tax returns; ask him all about his connections with Russia (after examining the tax returns carefully); then we'll see if there are Bolsheviks in the Blue Room or the Lincoln Bedroom sleeping with The Donald.

Deb :wavey:
with HRC in the same trial to save the taxpayers a lot of money.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Screen Shot 2017-05-10 at 7.37.54 PM.png

Wait, what happened to it being about how he handled Hillary's email scandal?

I'd say 'what a damn mess,' but of COURSE it is.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hillary Clinton didn't kill them. I won't sit through any more baloney about her in silence.

Donald Trump is the president. She is not the issue. He is the danger. She isn't. Any talk about her is a DIVERSION!!!!
No proof that DT had broken any law, but she did and still not in jail.

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
There are certainly reasonable criticisms of President Trump, and they come from both sides of the aisle. So far, this doesn't appear to be one of them. These Russian collusion accusations are just that--accusations. If anything were there, I think it would have been leaked, just as the Flynn leak.
However, if Trump is a Russian agent or puppet, or whatever Democrats are saying, then we all want him out of office asap. If it's all political, I hope that soon comes out as that would make it a ridiculous distraction from important matters.
We have an investigative agency, the FBI. Why do Democrats think Comey is the one to head this? Is it because he protected Clinton and Lynch?

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No proof that DT had broken any law, but she did and still not in jail.

Riiiiight. He JUST committed the crime of witness tampering not TWO Days ago with his tweets about Sally Yates. Go stick your head back in the sand. :angryfire::angryfire::angryfire:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are saying Hillary Clinton is still an issue? That is ludicrous. You Republicans cannot make her a permanent issue, much as you would like to. She is out of office, out of power, and out of gas.

AGBF
Why not?? The Dems blamed Bush about our horrible economy for 8 yrs while Obama was in office.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We should be so lucky if the investigation into Russian interference is like investigations into Benghazi and Whitewater and the Clinton emails. At least those investigations were conducted with full-time dedicated staff, an independent prosecutor, and without interference from the sitting President. Not to mention that in Benghazi, Hillary Clinton made herself available for 11 hours of questioning by the investigating committee. So yeah, I would LOVE for this investigation to be like those investigations.
Why would you wanna see another Benghazi cover up? Is Susan Rice for hire?

E B

Ideal_Rock
We have an investigative agency, the FBI. Why do Democrats think Comey is the one to head this? Is it because he protected Clinton and Lynch?

Because...he was the director of the FBI? But something that seems to be flying over Republican heads is this: this isn't Comey-specific. It's about the president firing the man overseeing the investigation into his campaign for a bullsh*t reason. Do you think he should be able to fire down the line until he finds someone to prematurely close the case?

soxfan

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Why do Democrats think Comey is the one to head this? Is it because he protected Clinton and Lynch?

:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o

PROTECTED Clinton?? His BULLSHIT the WEEK before the election vote cost her the presidency. What planet do you live on? I am being rude. Sorry not sorry. You have to be seriously just IGNORING EVERYTHING that has been going on in the past year to make that statement. :wall::wall::wall:

E B

Ideal_Rock

FBI Director Ted Nugent

It'd almost be worth it to see congressional republicans having to craft statements of support for him. Almost.

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
Because...he was the director of the FBI? But something that seems to be flying over Republican heads is this: this isn't Comey-specific. It's about the president firing the man overseeing the investigation into his campaign for a bullsh*t reason. Do you think he should be able to fire down the line until he finds someone to prematurely close the case?

The President has the right to fire the FBI director. Comey needed to go. I hope Trump chooses the right person, and he/she can be approved.

AnnaH

Brilliant_Rock
:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o:-o

PROTECTED Clinton?? His BULLSHIT the WEEK before the election vote cost her the presidency. What planet do you live on? I am being rude. Sorry not sorry. You have to be seriously just IGNORING EVERYTHING that has been going on in the past year to make that statement. :wall::wall::wall:

I live in the real world, not the liberal bubble.

E B

Ideal_Rock
The President has the right to fire the FBI director. Comey needed to go. I hope Trump chooses the right person, and he/she can be approved.

We all know he has the right. But he shouldn't have for the reason he did. This is not an autocracy. Yet.

bmfang

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
FBI Director Ted Nugent

It'd almost be worth it to see congressional republicans having to craft statements of support for him. Almost.

:lol:

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Come on now. Why bother trying to speak logic to Trump supporters? These are people who voted for a man who, at the age of SIXTY, admitted to grabbing women by the pussy because, as he put it, "it's ok when you're famous".

There's nothing he can't get away with. We now know from experience that the ONLY thing most hardcore right wingers have a problem with is pedophilia (examples: Milo Y, the Duggar clan, etc). They no longer care about treason, being a serial philanderer, committing fraud, being racist (remember his discrimination case in the 70s for not allowing black people in his building? He settled that case, by the way, after fighting it for two years. I've seen some of the transcripts recently released by the DOJ, I believe - they're most interesting). Trump can do anything except molest a child (and he can possibly do that too, because he's been accused of that as well) and STILL not lose support, lol! It's flat out astonishing that so many people apparently have zero sense of morality now, isn't it?

E B

Ideal_Rock
I live in the real world, not the liberal bubble.

Oh, yes, real america vs. the elite liberal coastal bubble.

Girl, if for nothing else, you should love the media for their fetishizing of 'real,' white working-class America. The reality, though, is that you're in a bubble too.

t-c

Brilliant_Rock
There are certainly reasonable criticisms of President Trump, and they come from both sides of the aisle. So far, this doesn't appear to be one of them. These Russian collusion accusations are just that--accusations. If anything were there, I think it would have been leaked, just as the Flynn leak.
However, if Trump is a Russian agent or puppet, or whatever Democrats are saying, then we all want him out of office asap. If it's all political, I hope that soon comes out as that would make it a ridiculous distraction from important matters.

If Trump fired Comey when he came into office, he would have been cheered by Democrats. (If Trump truly was considering firing Comey then, it would have garnered a lot of good will from the Democrats.) But now, when the investigation is actively being directed at people who were involved in Trump's campaign, when subpoenas are being issued by a grand jury and the Senate committee, is not the right time.

I personally think that had Hillary Clinton won the Presidency, she wouldn't have been able to fire Comey either. It would have been terrible optics, because it would have looked like retaliation. With Trump, firing Comey when he did looks like he's trying to obstruct and influence an ongoing investigation. What is so hard to understand about this?

By the way, I think Comey was treated really poorly. If Trump wanted him out, he could have asked for Comey's resignation. But for the guy to find out he no longer had a job from a tv broadcast is disgraceful. This is not how you treat someone who has given decades of service to the country.

Why would you wanna see another Benghazi cover up? Is Susan Rice for hire?

Please be more informed and read more carefully before you post. The Benghazi investigation, ran and controlled by Republicans, was supposed to expose the cover-up.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dems, think about this scenario...Had Lynch and Comey done their jobs by prosecuting HRC, then Joe Biden would be the POTUS today, and no DJT.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please be more informed and read more carefully before you post. The Benghazi investigation, ran and controlled by Republicans, was supposed to expose the cover-up.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results