shape
carat
color
clarity

TRIFECTA! Unheated sapphire--check! Unoiled emerald--check! Now... unheated ruby---CHECK!!!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you RunningWS, Bright&Shiny and Stracci!

Begonia, if the sun EVER comes out here in mid-America I will be happy to oblige!

Yssie, I did consider yellow gold for this ring, but as you say, the stone leans more blue than orange to me so I went white. As for listening to my wallet... I had to gag it, tie it up, throw it in the closet, and make a point to ignore the thumping as it bangs its heels on the door to get out and be heard. Forgettaboutit! I am firmly convinced that if I didn't buy these stones now I will soon regret it based on the way the market is going, so I really think (hope!) I've made some good decisions these past few years asI've gone deep into the colored stones.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't decide whether to Love or Laugh at your post so I'll do both :bigsmile: :love: :lol:

The gemstone market has lost its mind and I share your confidence that it's not going to regain it anytime soon!! Zero regrets on these stones!!

For real though. You are SO good at picking out what you look best in. Everything in your bling wardrobe is tailored to you. I love that. I want that!! No more buying things that don't look good on ME!! :appl: :bigsmile:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie, Having spent time with you I can honestly say EVERYTHING looks good on you! That's a blessing and curse!!! :lol: :cheeky:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I truly love all three!!! I have always wanted a ruby because it was my grandmother’s name, my dog’s name, and my husband and son have July birthdays. Sapphire is mine.

So why do I not have one? Because I’d want a great one like yours!!!!

Congrats, DeeJay!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I truly love all three!!! I have always wanted a ruby because it was my grandmother’s name, my dog’s name, and my husband and son have July birthdays. Sapphire is mine.

So why do I not have one? Because I’d want a great one like yours!!!!

Congrats, DeeJay!

Right? I'd love a matching round one day. For one of my mounts that's got a lab ruby in it right now.
"I'll take exactly what she's got, just make that a circle" :bigsmile:
Ugh. Who am I kidding. Piggy bank is empty. But... Um, good to know who I can go to when the money tree sprouts...

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gawd. That color! That setting! Perfection. The color couldn't be anymore perfect. I love it

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow!! That colour is just absolutely perfect for a Ruby & the setting just looks like it was meant to to be & completely bespoke :kiss2:

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now that’s a ruby! Hubba, hubba! :kiss2:

33142AD6-EEC8-4444-937F-0B2488DEABA1.gif

Like you, I never really cared that much about rubies. Maybe it’s because all the rubies I’ve seen (at mall stores) have been lackluster to say the least. Your ruby is stunning! It’s exactly what one should think about when ruby comes to mind. That luster! That color! It’s truly a stunning piece!

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning collection. And I hear you, I’d be in so much trouble if I lived close to Ivy&Rose!

Nymf

Shiny_Rock
That is absolutely beautiful!!!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely beautiful!! That ruby positively glows and such a rich color-just wow!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DS, all those things in your life point to you NEEDING a ruby! And you absolutely should have a great one!!!

Yssie, my money tree was plucked dry about three rings ago... :cheeky:

Thank you Cspan!

AllyT, I'm really pleased with how the setting turned out! It's always been one of my favorite I&R "stock" mountings an when I saw it with the stone, well there was no doubt in my mind I had to go with it!

Elle, I had similar experiences with so many "bad" rubies that it took me a while to come around too! When when Ilya handed me that one in his office and it put it on... well... you see what happened! :lol:

Caolsen, I'm thrilled to be this close! My American Express card is not...

Nymf, thank you!

Pinkjewel, I feel really fortunate to have a stone with this wonderful color, thank you!

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfect color, perfect setting! Nothing beats a blood red ruby surrounded by white diamonds. Looks like a jewel royalty would wear. Magnificent!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I'd say that's the trifecta! It's absolutely gorgeous and I really love the setting. I'm so jealous of you being so close to Ivy & Rose!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think this is my favorite of the bunch! We still need to do lunch so bring all three! One for me, one for you, and one for Susha.

kah42

Shiny_Rock
WOW! I don't have any other words, that ring leaves me speechless!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy Trifecta! That ruby glows and I adore the setting! All your rings are gorgeous!!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Beautiful!!! Congrats!

Alybetter

Brilliant_Rock
The ruby is lovely. The setting looks wonderful on your hand, as well!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its so delicious!! I love it! Wear it it much happiness!!

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Stunning and glowy!!! Perfection!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BoulderGal, it's hard to get a good pic of ONE stone let alone three at a time, so I wasn't sure how all off them were going to look together. The color in the sapphire is pretty accurate (on my screen at least), but there's a complexity in that stone that's not evident in the pic. It's a beaut!

*Bonfire, I love this setting more every day!

*Catmom, being a few blocks over from I&R has definitely added to my jewelry box and deleted from my bank account!!!

*Aprilbaby, I'm heading to Mexico on Sunday for a week, but then we NEED to get together! There's a gem show the last weekend of April... ?

Kah42, thank you!

I appreciate the kind words Cushioncutnut!

Thank you Greg!

Alybetter, I've always loved this setting so I was thrilled to be able to finally put a stone in it!

Slick, thanks much!

PreRaphaelite, I'm hoping for some sunshine... someday... so I can get a good glowy pic. Of course now it's SNOWING here. UGH.

* BONFIRE, CATMOM, APRILBABY (and any other local peeps) -- what do you think of a GTG at I&R this summer like the one we did several years ago? I should start a thread I guess, but figured I'd ping you here first.

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, this is so gorgeous!!! :love: :love: :love:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BoulderGal, it's hard to get a good pic of ONE stone let alone three at a time, so I wasn't sure how all off them were going to look together. The color in the sapphire is pretty accurate (on my screen at least), but there's a complexity in that stone that's not evident in the pic. It's a beaut!

*Bonfire, I love this setting more every day!

*Catmom, being a few blocks over from I&R has definitely added to my jewelry box and deleted from my bank account!!!

*Aprilbaby, I'm heading to Mexico on Sunday for a week, but then we NEED to get together! There's a gem show the last weekend of April... ?

Kah42, thank you!

I appreciate the kind words Cushioncutnut!

Thank you Greg!

Alybetter, I've always loved this setting so I was thrilled to be able to finally put a stone in it!

Slick, thanks much!

PreRaphaelite, I'm hoping for some sunshine... someday... so I can get a good glowy pic. Of course now it's SNOWING here. UGH.

* BONFIRE, CATMOM, APRILBABY (and any other local peeps) -- what do you think of a GTG at I&R this summer like the one we did several years ago? I should start a thread I guess, but figured I'd ping you here first.

I will be in Hawaii. When I get back I’m free the rest of the summer!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful Ruby and such a perfect setting for it! All 3 rings are sublime specimens of beautiful gems.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yowwwwza!! That is gorgeous!! What an absolutely sensational trio :kiss2:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful color and I love the setting you put it in! All your rings are just gorgeous!

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow!!!! The trifecta is wonderful! You have quite the eye.
I am not usually a ruby person (although it's my birthstone), but that one is fantastic!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results