carat
color
clarity

Tribute to our beloved furry family members who are now at Rainbow Bridge

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry @Bonfire :(

Rest in peace Baron. You are free from pain now and at Rainbow Bridge with all our beautiful fur babies who are gone from this earth.

Sending you comfort and gentle hugs Bonfire.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry, @Bonfire.

May the grass be ever soft beneath your precious paws, Baron. <3

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

@Bonfire I am very sorry for the loss of your beautiful Baron. Thank you for sharing those gorgeous pictures.

kind regards--Sharon

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so sorry @Bonfire, re-reading this thread has tears streaming down my face. They are all so special and leave such huge holes in our hearts when they’re gone. Run free Baron.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Late to this thread, and R.I.P. to all the furry friends/kids that have crossed the rainbow bridge.

Mine passed away suddenly yet peacefully on 12 May 2021, just over a month short of his 14th birthday, a grand old age for a Border Terrier.

I miss him dearly, and am glad he has joined his dad over in the rainbow bridge. The thought of the two of them reuniting on the other side is very comforting for me.

Attached is a collage of my dear boy that I carry in my campervan, so that he is always with me on future camping trips.

DK :cry2:

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
My mini Dachshund, Sweet Cake (almost 17, 5-11-2021) crossed the rainbow bridge on 3-30-2021. I am heartbroken. She was the sweetest little old lady! Miss her so much ! :cry2:

Last edited:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I felt Tibby brush aganist my leg before

i was standing at the open fridge freezer getting out things to make lunch and i thought the Fluffa Duffa was behind me

Borris was outside

But when i turned around to take care not to stand on her she was asleep on the pile of clean towels

I miss Tibby every day

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
76C6C46C-CA84-41E5-A6E5-E0B835CAB4F6.jpeg

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Everytime I come back to this thread, I have tears streaming down my face. I can’t believe it’s nearly 2 years since Dottie died.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Everytime I come back to this thread, I have tears streaming down my face. I can’t believe it’s nearly 2 years since Dottie died.

I’m so sorry @Austina…It’s so heartbreaking to lose them. :cry2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I am so sorry @Austina. Same.

I cry for Francesca (26 months gone) every day. :(
And I miss Fred too but at least he was older before he died.

I cannot believe how much I miss Francesca. It hurts deeply still.
This quote brings me comfort and that is why I shared it.
I think it is worth sharing again.

lossandlove.jpg

It feels like yesterday she was here with us,
francescagroomingherselfonthebed.JPG

chemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Sharing because I’ve mentioned Laenah on PS a few times.

She truly had 9 lives.

She had an ear tumour about 10 years ago and @missy was wonderful to suggest bringing her to a veterinary college where she was cured. Then it was kidney failure where she managed to stabilize with subcutaneous fluids and made it another 3 years (prognosis was weeks to months).

She finally passed away as a particularly demanding old lady full of attitude.

4B0F6136-6E42-4109-9F00-C05EB20F0344.jpeg BCB2773A-6C18-4A50-8A99-BEA11D77A847.jpeg 89E05CA4-8F4F-48CE-89CB-1EED7F59D876.jpeg

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So very sorry @chemgirl, she was an absolute beauty.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sharing because I’ve mentioned Laenah on PS a few times.

She truly had 9 lives.

She had an ear tumour about 10 years ago and @missy was wonderful to suggest bringing her to a veterinary college where she was cured. Then it was kidney failure where she managed to stabilize with subcutaneous fluids and made it another 3 years (prognosis was weeks to months).

She finally passed away as a particularly demanding old lady full of attitude.

4B0F6136-6E42-4109-9F00-C05EB20F0344.jpeg BCB2773A-6C18-4A50-8A99-BEA11D77A847.jpeg 89E05CA4-8F4F-48CE-89CB-1EED7F59D876.jpeg

I am so sorry for your loss @chemgirl. You gave her a wonderful life. (((((Hugs))))).

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
for darling Tibby The Tabby
forever in my heart..
love you forever boy

i finished my memorial stack
(i do plan a much expensive ring tribute when finances allow)

but meantime my stack is finished as the 2nd wee amethyst ring just arrived
no current picture because my phone is very sick
so use your imagination

it was going to just be the one signet ring but it was a bit loose .....so i filled up all the available pinky real estate in the hope it would help it stay on
i think im going to get it fixed together as one ring somehow

20211201_201516.jpg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
for darling Tibby The Tabby
forever in my heart..
love you forever boy

i finished my memorial stack
(i do plan a much expensive ring tribute when finances allow)

but meantime my stack is finished as the 2nd wee amethyst ring just arrived
no current picture because my phone is very sick
so use your imagination

it was going to just be the one signet ring but it was a bit loose .....so i filled up all the available pinky real estate in the hope it would help it stay on
i think im going to get it fixed together as one ring somehow

20211201_201516.jpg

Rest sweet Tibby. Mom loved you and will never forget you. ❤️
I love your tribute stack @Daisys and Diamonds.

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

IN Remembrance--
Jewels- The sweetest Persian cat ever. 17 yrs old

Luckyboy-- The smartest cat ever ,ever. ,16yrs old

Jasmine-- 17 yrs old. The sneakiest cat ever. She would go in my bed whenever I went out. She jumped off my bed as soon as I came in. My son watched her. Cats are not allowed on my bed.

I surprised myself by loving these kitties and crying for them when they became so ill. It does still hurt.
Annette

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Daisys and Diamonds, Your stack is beautiful Daisy's. What a nice way to pay tribute to your precious boy.

thank you Calliecake
he was such a young man, i thought we would all get old together

i was just looking out the kitchen window thinking how much i miss seeing him sunning himself on the garage roof
he always slept with one back leg draped over the side, weather that be the bed or his cushion or the roof

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My sweet girl Ziggy Louise LeFlocker passed away tonight at the age of 13. We are heartbroken. Fly free little one. 20160730_124429_HDR-1.jpg

Gentle hugs dear @Begonia
I am so sorry for your loss :(

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Gentle hugs dear @Begonia
I am so sorry for your loss :(

Thank you @missy. Our flock is heartbroken.
She was so small, but she left a huge hole. I was at work, but my son was with her in the end, as she had to be euthanized after she took ill suddenly. She trusted him completely, and he is grieving.

We loved her deeply.

We adopted her to help with the grief of losing my Mom, and she took that on and made us laugh, and watch in wonder as she soared our high ceilings. She could fly like no other. She told me she was an aerial poet, and I believed her.

She ate dinner with us every night atop her cage, and thoroughly enjoyed a varied diet, with chickpeas, brown rice, waffles and popcorn being her favorite. Her and hubbie would enjoy the popcorn together at night as they watched movies.

Many a night I came home to hubbie asleep with a wee bird on his foot, also asleep, head tucked under wing.

I am so sad.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dear Begonia:

I am very sad for your loss. What a sweet little peach she was. Healing vibes across the kms....

kind regards--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results