shape
carat
color
clarity

Tribute to our beloved furry family members who are now at Rainbow Bridge

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy, do pets that are straight also get to go to 'rainbow bridge'? ;))

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My darling Tibby
sleep with Jesus tonight
Mum and Dad and Tinky will be waiting for you, give them kisses for me and the kittens too
xxxxxxx 20210212_003141.jpg
Ill always love you
till we are together again
Mommy and Daddy and Borris love you
For death is not the end

I'll see you in my dreams
When all the summers have come to an end
We'll meet and live and love again
Yeah, up around the river bend
For death is not the end
And I'll see you in my dreams

I am so sorry for your loss Daisy. :(
Sending you gentle {{{hugs}}}.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy, do pets that are straight also get to go to 'rainbow bridge'? ;))

All animals Kenny.

May I quote George Orwell. Tongue in cheek perhaps but nonetheless much truth is in this sentence.

Four legs good, two legs bad.

(Talking about humans re four legs and not horses/cows etc).

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
@Daisys and Diamonds there are never enough words to heal a broken heart, but I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how difficult it is to loss an animal you care for so deeply.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Tibby was a wonderful name for a wonderful pet. Sorry for your loss and heartache.

kind regards--Sharon

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Daisys and Diamonds I just saw this post here today and my deepest sincerest condolences. I probably wrote something that seemed crass / insensitive earlier this week, thinking Tibby was still at the vet and hoping for recovery, not knowing Tibby has passed. I'm so sorry.

Please don't forget to take care of yourself too.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Daisys and Diamonds I just saw this post here today and my deepest sincerest condolences. I probably wrote something that seemed crass / insensitive earlier this week, thinking Tibby was still at the vet and hoping for recovery, not knowing Tibby has passed. I'm so sorry.

Please don't forget to take care of yourself too.

Oh no please don't feel bad
no one has been insensitive i promise
I remember a few days after my dad died and the fire alarm company rang up because an alarm had gone off at his work
i didn't know what to say
i just got mum
(Im sure it was just a false alarm because the factory didn't burn down)
I mean poor mum having to explain and finding a phone number for another contact

I miss Tibby so much
i just changed the bed in the spair room - i think i just do washing for something to do
I tried to get Borris to hang out but she is a princess not a domestic goodness, that was something me and Tinky used to do together - change beds and hang out the washing
Tinky even went next door to hang out with our neighbour while she hung out her washing

Just the other day Tibby came and watched me hang out the washing
its nice green grass under the clothes line and shady from the washing
he liked to hang out

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
The loss of Tibby still hurts a lot
I think if Tinky was my soul mate and Borris is my adopted mother them Tibby was my true great love
Sometimes i 'see' him out of the corner of my eye

Today i got this little mourning ring 20210520_134146.jpg (until i cam afford a PS worthy one)

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Once im back working full time i want something like this in the garden as a reading/ contemplation room dedicated to Tibby

Gary says it looks like a long drop but i am also inspired by the porches on the old colonial 'railway' houses at the end of our street
Screenshot_20210510-194156.png 20200824_214058.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210520-154927.png
    Screenshot_20210520-154927.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 15

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The loss of Tibby still hurts a lot
I think if Tinky was my soul mate and Borris is my adopted mother them Tibby was my true great love
Sometimes i 'see' him out of the corner of my eye

Today i got this little mourning ring 20210520_134146.jpg (until i cam afford a PS worthy one)

Sending you comfort and hugs @Daisys and Diamonds. I'm so sorry for the loss of your Tibby. Losing a furbaby is so hard. It's the reason I don't think I'll ever get another pet. Just too painful to lose them.

What a sweet picture and lovely ring. <3 I love the idea of a reading/contemplation room too.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My heart is completely broken to be a participant in this thread. It’s been just 6 days since we held our tired sick old boy in our arms, close to our hearts as we said our goodbyes and thank you’s as the Vet put him to his final rest.
He graced our lives for 14-3/4 years and it was time.

Oh the love and loyalty he gave us all these years. Always a part of everything, these Cavaliers live for their human companions. He loved everyone, babies and little children. He loved other dogs and cats. They are the sweetest breed.

He comforted us when the human kids left the nest, and loved the grandchildren that followed. Cuddling and comforting us through our own illnesses and surgeries.
So many memories and such a big hole in our hearts.

Rest easy beautiful Baron.

B68B39CA-152B-4091-ADA0-30FF1187763F.jpeg FE99DF33-F3A6-4A50-A805-DA18E4EF2248.jpeg

F3B30BE5-A33D-44F9-9C00-394C432685F8.jpeg

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Bonfire I'm so sorry. I'm heart broken for you.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My heart is completely broken to be a participant in this thread. It’s been just 6 days since we held our tired sick old boy in our arms, close to our hearts as we said our goodbyes and thank you’s as the Vet put him to his final rest.
He graced our lives for 14-3/4 years and it was time.

Oh the love and loyalty he gave us all these years. Always a part of everything, these Cavaliers live for their human companions. He loved everyone, babies and little children. He loved other dogs and cats. They are the sweetest breed.

He comforted us when the human kids left the nest, and loved the grandchildren that followed. Cuddling and comforting us through our own illnesses and surgeries.
So many memories and such a big hole in our hearts.

Rest easy beautiful Baron.

B68B39CA-152B-4091-ADA0-30FF1187763F.jpeg FE99DF33-F3A6-4A50-A805-DA18E4EF2248.jpeg

F3B30BE5-A33D-44F9-9C00-394C432685F8.jpeg

Oh no, I am so very sorry @Bonfire, just heartbreaking. Baron was such a sweet boy. Such a steadfast and loyal companion. Sending lots of comfort and sympathy, please take care.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m soooooo sorry I missed this @Daisys and Diamonds and @Bonfire..I know how deep the pain can be when you lose a pet. My heart hurts for you both..Big hugs..

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m soooooo sorry I missed this @Daisys and Diamonds and @Bonfire..I know how deep the pain can be when you lose a pet. My heart hurts for you both..Big hugs..

Thank you MamaBee
We only had him living with us for two years
Ive only recently realized that he must have been the cat abandoned by the prevouse occupants of this house
if i had known this at the time we would have cared for him sooner
i just have so much regret about an entire year i left Gary and Borris in our new house and boarded back in Waikanae through the week
I mean poor Gary was sick with sarcadosis that we didn't know and Tibby was being fed with the strays by a neighbour but that neighbour moved
But Tibby was the happiest cat ive ever known
he deserved a long happy life
i thought we would grow old together, he was so young and strong
But the tears i cry dont.bring him back

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you MamaBee
We only had him living with us for two years
Ive only recently realized that he must have been the cat abandoned by the prevouse occupants of this house
if i had known this at the time we would have cared for him sooner
i just have so much regret about an entire year i left Gary and Borris in our new house and boarded back in Waikanae through the week
I mean poor Gary was sick with sarcadosis that we didn't know and Tibby was being fed with the strays by a neighbour but that neighbour moved
But Tibby was the happiest cat ive ever known
he deserved a long happy life
i thought we would grow old together, he was so young and strong
But the tears i cry dont.bring him back

You were a good mom to him @Daisys and Diamonds..You gave him lots of love and family for the time you had with him. If we all had a crystal ball we would do things differently. We do our best at the time. You loved him. He was lucky he had you..

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
You were a good mom to him @Daisys and Diamonds..You gave him lots of love and family for the time you had with him. If we all had a crystal ball we would do things differently. We do our best at the time. You loved him. He was lucky he had you..

Thank you MamaBee for your kind words
Tibby was just one of those kind and loving cats

i feel heartbroken and angry he was abandoned (twice)
he was just so loving, i know the people did a lot of damage to this house and they may have done a runner but they could have come back at night to get him
This house was empty for 5 months before we bought it and it took a month to seatle

It was me who was lucky to have had him

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you MamaBee for your kind words
Tibby was just one of those kind and loving cats

i feel heartbroken and angry he was abandoned (twice)
he was just so loving, i know the people did a lot of damage to this house and they may have done a runner but they could have come back at night to get him
This house was empty for 5 months before we bought it and it took a month to seatle

It was me who was lucky to have had him

❤️

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
I’m so sorry, Bonfire. Sending you best wishes for comfort now.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results