shape
carat
color
clarity

Trade-in / upgrade success with HPD!

RayRay

Shiny_Rock
Hi all,

Following up from my earlier thread: https://www.pricescope.com/communit...pgrading-help-with-value.247263/#post-4506983.

I reached out to @Wink of High Performance Diamonds at the suggestion of @chamois (thank you!) and Wink was able to give me a very fair offer on my GIA triple excellent .91ct F diamond! He has two sources he reached out to and gave me the best offer of the two and passed along the exact offer (he doesn't take a cut!). So appreciative of his willingness to find a buyer for it so I wouldn't have to sell it privately (which was intimidating to me), and it's allowing me to upgrade the stone right now!

So, for the upgrade, I had my eye on a H SI1 1.12ct to maximize size (with the goal of getting to a F later on!). At this point Wink mentioned to me lower pricing for all future diamonds (due to CBI lowering their prices to HPD which is being passed along to the consumer!), so I chose a future diamond with those specs which we should have soon! I can't wait!!

Last week, I sent my current e-ring setting to Wink and they removed the diamond from the setting. I'm having DK make a setting for me (a tweaked version of my current ring) and Wink is so graciously shipping the setting, along with another band for sizing purposes, to David for me. And, I have to agree with everyone here that Wink's communication and customer service is absolutely top notch - I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

I'm so excited, I keep looking at the pictures on the SMTB CBI thread, I can't wait to see the diamond! I'll come back when i have the CADs for you all to review and of course when I have the final ring in hand!!!

-Rachel

chamois

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all,

Following up from my earlier thread: https://www.pricescope.com/communit...pgrading-help-with-value.247263/#post-4506983.

I reached out to @Wink of High Performance Diamonds at the suggestion of @chamois (thank you!) and Wink was able to give me a very fair offer on my GIA triple excellent .91ct F diamond! He has two sources he reached out to and gave me the best offer of the two and passed along the exact offer (he doesn't take a cut!). So appreciative of his willingness to find a buyer for it so I wouldn't have to sell it privately (which was intimidating to me), and it's allowing me to upgrade the stone right now!

So, for the upgrade, I had my eye on a H SI1 1.12ct to maximize size (with the goal of getting to a F later on!). At this point Wink mentioned to me lower pricing for all future diamonds (due to CBI lowering their prices to HPD which is being passed along to the consumer!), so I chose a future diamond with those specs which we should have soon! I can't wait!!

Last week, I sent my current e-ring setting to Wink and they removed the diamond from the setting. I'm having DK make a setting for me (a tweaked version of my current ring) and Wink is so graciously shipping the setting, along with another band for sizing purposes, to David for me. And, I have to agree with everyone here that Wink's communication and customer service is absolutely top notch - I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

I'm so excited, I keep looking at the pictures on the SMTB CBI thread, I can't wait to see the diamond! I'll come back when i have the CADs for you all to review and of course when I have the final ring in hand!!!

-Rachel

You are very welcome.

Glad it all worked out for you:appl:

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! I'm sure it's going to be spectacular! :appl:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So happy for you!!!! Yay!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is why I love PS! getting the best stone possible for a good price from a vendor who really has the consumer in his heart. The people here who love gems and help for nothing other than loving diamonds, CS and settings, and they do it for free. I love PS.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Like I said before Wink is here to make friends not money. :lol: Wink is the best! . Can't wait to see your new CBI ring. :clap:

mk206

Rough_Rock
Premium
Love this! I always have the best experiences working with Wink and Melissa. So excited for you!

pinklemonadegurl

Shiny_Rock
WINK for President!!!!!:clap: He is truly a gentleman, and this IS an awesome community, and in my short time here now(from years ago), I have had so much support, assistance and fun eye balling all of your beauties:shock:

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
Sounds like it’s all working out! When will the product be finished so we can ooooh and ahhhh over the new ring?:mrgreen2:

LinSF

Brilliant_Rock
I'm patiently (ok, not really patient) waiting for photos! Wink is awesome, I've loved every interaction I've had with the HPD team!

carbonfan

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am so excited for you, and Wink really is the best! I cannot wait to see your new CBI stone, so please be sure to come back with photos once you receive the ring from DK!!

RayRay

Shiny_Rock
Hi all! Everyone's excitement is so fun! It is truly fun to have the PS community be as excited as you are about bling...! I think we're a few weeks or more away from having the diamond in hand, then DK has to start working on the setting (hope he can start concurrently!), so unfortunately probably a couple months. But, I'll come back and share pictures as soon as I get them! :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results