shape
carat
color
clarity

Torn..

collier

Shiny_Rock
I personally love the eternity band. If you send it back, let me know I'll buy it! ;-)

That being said, if it doesn't complement your center stone it isn't the right ring for the job. If you don't like the contrast then the eternity band doesn't "complete and bring to perfection" (the dictionary def. of complement) but competes. But it would be lovely on the other hand, particularly with another diamond band and maybe a sapphire one too.

Aven

Rough_Rock
Thanks LD! I will get in touch with them.

Annndddd I have decided to keep this ring! I think I may do what Harriet suggested, keep this one and later do another one that matches better. I spoke to a vendor yesterday and they can get me a good deal on the stones so I can just save up for the metal work and have the best of both worlds. Its is just too pretty and uncommon to give up :Up_to_something: Thank you all for your opinions and thoughts!!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Yaaaaaay!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aven,

And what if you remove your ring and leave the band alone? Just wear it alone for a while? Do you like the color, do you like looking at it on your finger? Because if you do, it makes sense to keep it - it is well-made and the stones seem beautiful. I'd keep it just because it is a good find... and find another band that would match your stone better later.

Aven

Rough_Rock
Crasru I do like the band color by itself. I was out and about today much more than I was yesterday and I really liked the way the whole set looked as I did things or reached for things, yea the greens didn't match but each one is green I really like so I thought why not enjoy them together. Eventually I will get a matching band but in the mean I am going to enjoy this one!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
personally, i like the differences in your rings in general. i think the three go together very well. i'm not into "matchy" type things, though, but i think the differences give it more personality.

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
I am happy for you and I think you made the right choice !!!!
Looking at it as you go about your day was a brilliant idea !!!!
and I LOVE your new Avatar !!!! :))

Aven

Rough_Rock
MZ - Thank you, today I realized I also like the differences, yesterday I said I was trying to figure out if the unusualness was a hit or miss with me and after today I think its a hit.

Shiney - Thanks! It really spoke to me in a different way while I was doing things and being out and about, versus being home, obsessing about it all day yesterday.

Aven

Rough_Rock
My avatar looks oddly stretched, is there a way to fix that?

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
I think I was the PSer that bought it previously :wavey: Did you buy it from burgi-n?

It looks great with your set and I'm glad it found a good home :bigsmile:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aven-

I just saw this thread. I love the eternity ring. I'm glad you're keeping it, no matter how you plan to wear it! I like it as part of the three ring combination and alone. I like it a great deal, however, so I'm glad you're not giving it up!

Deb/AGBF
:read:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love everything about it! Personally I would keep it and LOVE wearing it WITH the other 2 rings as you showed in the first shot. Best of luck!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results