shape
carat
color
clarity

Top 3 pictures of your lovelies?

CinqueTerre

Rough_Rock
:wavey: Hello all! I'm pretty new here, but think that the "Show me the Bling" forum is probably the right one for me since I keep taking pictures of my new ring and my engagement ring, and after all, what good are the pictures if I don't share them?!

I am also waiting on 2 new pieces to be made (I splurged to purchase a pendant and a bangle for my wedding), so now I am obsessed with staring at old cuts and enjoying their facets and sparkles. So, while I wait, I'd love it if you would all share your lovely jewelry here so I can admire it all while I wait for my pieces! :dance:

Here are my pictures for your viewing pleasure!

Big Sister, Little sister
big_sis_lil_sis.jpg

Hanging out
hanging.jpg

Backlit
backlit_0.jpg

Bonus #1: The stone that will go in the necklace:
fortekitty.png

Bonus #2: The stone that will go in the bangle (I will be putting a blue zircon in the setting so it won't be sitting empty; hopefully I'll be able to find an OEC, but I hear that can be difficult, so we shall see. If anyone has any tips on that, please let me know!)
il_570xn_198.jpg
il_570xn_199.jpg

Ok, your turn!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty rings.

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Pictures of our jewelry are all over the forum. Look around. :)

CinqueTerre

Rough_Rock
Tourmaline|1474381294|4078782 said:
Pictures of our jewelry are all over the forum. Look around. :)

I have and could be occupied for days with all the gorgeous pieces! I guess these forums are meant more to show off your own bling in a thread rather than expecting others to show you their favorites as well? Being that not one person posted a picture, I am guessing so! :)

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Cinqueterre!

Yes, there's a bunch of great jewelry photos on these boards - jaw dropping stuff from here up the wazoo! Here's a thread I started a while back which collates some of the truly great pieces on PS:

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-pricescope-hall-of-fame-iconic-pricescope-jewelry.212533/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-pricescope-hall-of-fame-iconic-pricescope-jewelry.212533/[/URL]

This thread is not meant to be pictures of people's favorites as much as photos of pieces considered iconic or well loved or just controversial. Some pieces represent the beginning of various trends while some encapsulate various styles.

However - having said that..... :bigsmile:

Here's my favorite three! (ETA it ended up being 4!)

1) My 7+mm sapphire (unheated) surrounded by 2.08ctw E VS stones in platinum be Steven Kirsch

2) My ex-5.2ct OEC (it might have been 5.3 - I can't remember now and foolishly decided it wasn't 'me', so don't have it any more) in a plain Classic setting by Brian Gavin Diamonds

3) My 5 stone ruby and diamonds band in 18kt rose gold. The band is from 1910 but the stones were replaced by me - well, by David Klass, anyway...

4) And lastly - my 1.97ctw diamond studs - stones from BGD and James Allen, set in a 18kt (actually - thinking about it - it might be 14kt - I can't recall, but I *think* it was 18kt...) bezel set cushion setting by BGD.

And welcome, CinqueTerre! :wavey:

PS Here's another thread full of fabulous photos that you might enjoy:
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/shameless-showoffs-show-me-your-bling.192347/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/shameless-showoffs-show-me-your-bling.192347/[/URL]

img_12741.jpg

img_2256_1.jpg

img_2355_copy.jpg

img_12742.jpg

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoa Mrs-B - is there a thread on those gorgeous earrings? :love:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have top 4 faves:

1. VCA Lotus ring
2. BGD 2.3ct each G & H Si1 studs
3. Cartier WG pave with ceramic Love bracelet
4. 5.318ct H VS2 solitaire

lotus_ring.jpg

bgd_16.jpg

holly_wt_love_bracelet.jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JoCoJenn|1474429042|4079099 said:
Whoa Mrs-B - is there a thread on those gorgeous earrings? :love:

Sure is!

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/bgd-1-95ctw-yellow-gold-studs-plus-a-couple-of-family-shots.222292/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/bgd-1-95ctw-yellow-gold-studs-plus-a-couple-of-family-shots.222292/[/URL]

Hmmm. In this thread I say they're 1.97ctw. In the thread to which I just linked you, I say they're 1.95ctw. I think they were both .97 of a ct and when added together were 1.95ctw. My math can sometimes leave something to be desired. :twirl: Either way, they're both 6.43mm across. I try to match for diameter as precisely as I can. They're both K color, with one a VS1 and one a VS2.

This style is now for sale with BGD in case you're interested from that perspective.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
mrs-b|1474466271|4079193 said:
Sure is!

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/bgd-1-95ctw-yellow-gold-studs-plus-a-couple-of-family-shots.222292/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/bgd-1-95ctw-yellow-gold-studs-plus-a-couple-of-family-shots.222292/[/URL]

Hmmm. In this thread I say they're 1.97ctw. In the thread to which I just linked you, I say they're 1.95ctw. I think they were both .97 of a ct and when added together were 1.95ctw. My math can sometimes leave something to be desired. :twirl: Either way, they're both 6.43mm across. I try to match for diameter as precisely as I can. They're both K color, with one a VS1 and one a VS2.

This style is now for sale with BGD in case you're interested from that perspective.

Thanks SOO much! They're beautiful! :love:

wildcat03

Brilliant_Rock
Wait, I feel like I need an update CinqueTerre since I saw your other thread. I know you bought that gorgeous OEC ring from Dawn and then a pretty transitional from FK. But where did this other ring/stone come from? Details, please!

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cinque Terre that's a beautiful new ring! The sapphire is lovely as well. There are so many gorgeous pieces of jewelry on this site, it's incredible. I have photos of the 3 rings I wear on a regular basis these days. I started a thread for my latest piece:

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/leon-meg%C3%A9-paraiba-ring.225500/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/leon-meg%C3%A9-paraiba-ring.225500/[/URL] 20160914_080558_0.jpg

I should probably start a thread on this one that I got earlier this year, an OMC 3.2ct N color VS2

20160402_172320.jpg

2.1ct D color SI1.

img_4647.jpg

I used to wear my pear ring but I've put it away for my son. If you like pears, I recommend looking here:
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-me-your-pears.27270/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-me-your-pears.27270/[/URL]

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Ahhh man I wish I could play! What a fun thread idea.

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous pics and I love your rings OP!!

It's hard to choose three but my two special rings are my pear halo ering and my Colombian emerald rhr.

_5968.jpeg

_38319.jpg

_5969.jpeg

CinqueTerre

Rough_Rock
mrs.b: Thanks for the warm welcome and posting those great threads for me to drool over. Also, your jewelry is to die for! I especially love your colored stones; the blue is ethereal and the rubies with the rose gold are such a lovely combination.

Phoenix: Well, I can see why you had to pick 4, I would have trouble choosing too! So, so beautiful.

Doberman: All of your pieces are gorgeous, but oh my goodness, that Paraiba is just stunning. I don't think I've ever seen one like it!

Wildcat03: I bought it from Athenaworth actually! (Unless there is someone else with the user name Athenaworth and I am confusing them. I bought it from the shop GildedLane on Etsy.)

Athenaworth: Why can't you play?!? I've seen on IG that you have some real beauties in your personal collection! I'm new here though, so maybe there's a reason you can't play?

LaurenK: What a lovely rings! Is the pear an antique cut or am I making things up? Either way, it's ridiculously pretty!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
CinqueTerre|1474579350|4079682 said:
Wildcat03: I bought it from Athenaworth actually! (Unless there is someone else with the user name Athenaworth and I am confusing them. I bought it from the shop GildedLane on Etsy.)

Athenaworth: Why can't you play?!? I've seen on IG that you have some real beauties in your personal collection! I'm new here though, so maybe there's a reason you can't play?

Yep, I'm Gilded Lane. But because I'm trade I can't post pics. It's a totally fair PS policy but man it makes me miss my pure consumer days when I could annoy everyone with lots and lots of pictures!!

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
mrs.b: Thanks for the warm welcome and posting those great threads for me to drool over. Also, your jewelry is to die for! I especially love your colored stones; the blue is ethereal and the rubies with the rose gold are such a lovely combination.

Phoenix: Well, I can see why you had to pick 4, I would have trouble choosing too! So, so beautiful.

Doberman: All of your pieces are gorgeous, but oh my goodness, that Paraiba is just stunning. I don't think I've ever seen one like it!

LaurenK: What a lovely rings! Is the pear an antique cut or am I making things up? Either way, it's ridiculously pretty!

Hi CinqueTerre - yes my pear is an antique cut!!

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
laurenk|1474490215|4079321 said:

It's hard to choose three but my two special rings are my pear halo ering and my Colombian emerald rhr.

Ahhhhhh! laurenK
That emerald ring is STUNNING!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

thorstedswife

Shiny_Rock
Here is my 3 favorite .. enjoy .

img_12753.jpg

img_12754.jpg

img_12755.jpg

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My top three pictures I've taken:

My engagement ring, 2 ct unheated sapphire with half-moons and three-sided pave in platinum (on top of a rose signet ring made by a friend):
img_1269.jpg

My 30th birthday ring, 2 ct mahenge spinel in platinum by The Gemstone Project:
fullsizerender__6__0.jpg

Christmas ring from several years ago, 1 ct merelani mint garnet in rose gold:
img_4211.jpg

laurenk

Brilliant_Rock
RosieR|1474634481|4079875 said:
laurenk|1474490215|4079321 said:

Ahhhhhh! laurenK
That emerald ring is STUNNING!!!!! :love: :love: :love:
Thank you RosieR!!!! I have a thread dedicated to it on coloured stones forum :)

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
athenaworth|1474580975|4079691 said:

Yep, I'm Gilded Lane. But because I'm trade I can't post pics. It's a totally fair PS policy but man it makes me miss my pure consumer days when I could annoy everyone with lots and lots of pictures!!

I thought you could post pics as long as the items were in your personal collection and not for sale?

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are 3 of my favorite jewelry pictures.

img_12782.jpg

img_12783.jpg

img_12784.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, I'll play. Hard to choose 3, but here are 3 of my favorite pics as of today.

2.29 AVR, Beaudry ring with asscher diamond, and lavender sapphire set in CVB Inspired Design setting (this photo by LAD).

o_img_4.jpg

_38359.jpg

_38360.jpg

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, Diamondseeker, somehow I missed that the CVB emerald-cut sapphire ring is yours! I drool over those pics on Etsy frequently but guess I didn't look at SMTB around that time. It's a big part of the reason why one of my next planned purchases is an emerald cut sapphire. All three of those pictures are so nicely staged - I especially like the solitaire one with the pearls - so classic, so you.

Marcy - I also somehow missed pictures of your sapphire ring before. That color is PERFECT, omg. And I love the one with all the light coming out of your emerald cut!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much, distracts! Like you, I am a sapphire lover! I was very thrilled to find an emerald cut one in a color I had been wanting. And Caysie really made the perfect setting! I give info on where I found the stone in my thread, and there are a lot more pictures!

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/heirloom-ec-sapphire-ring-by-caysie-van-bebber-cvb-and-lad.220793/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/heirloom-ec-sapphire-ring-by-caysie-van-bebber-cvb-and-lad.220793/[/URL]

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a runner up I'm excluding because you don't need another photo of my 5 stone but here they are

_38361.jpg

img_20150620_5.jpg

picsart_09-25-11.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Distracts.

I am loving seeing everyone's pictures.

Marcy

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I haven't taken any pics of much for ages but here are 4 old pics;
vc_group_rings_pic_no.jpg victor_canera_sophia_and_michelle_rings.jpg singlestone_ring_project_pariaba_5.jpg charlie_and_lola_2.jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Arkie -

I had no idea you had a VC Emilya - what a beauty it is! Just looked up its thread and found that it's a gorgeous fat-starred tranny.

Beautiful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results