shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your pears!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Alright ladies and gentlemen! Show me your pears!! Pear centers, pear side-stones, pear earrings, pear necklaces, everything! Diamonds and gemstones accepted!

To start us off, here''s mine!
G/SI2/0.38ct pear in platinum. Don''t know who designed the setting, it wasn''t custom.

RingCollage1234567.JPG
RingAndChristmas2004-105small.jpg

OK, I''ll bite! Here''s one of my right hand rings- 1.38ct sapphire, 2x .20ct pear diamond side stones. Made by Whiteflash.

yellow sapphire.jpg

Here is my brand new split-shank-halo setting for my pear. It''s nice to finally have a nice ring to post.
1.gif

2.07 ct, SI2, E color with medium blue fluorescence

DCP_2155s.jpg

Date: 4/4/2005 2:19:13 PM
Author: diamondlil
Here is my brand new split-shank-halo setting for my pear. It''s nice to finally have a nice ring to post.

Your beauty is what pushed me to start this thread! The idea has been in the back of my mind for a while. Thanks for sharing!! I''m so glad your ordeal ended up having a happy ending!

This is as close as I''ll ever come to owning my own pear!
9.gif

13236f.jpg

Seven''s you crack me up,
3.gif
9.gif

Nan, you always give me a good chuckle!!!

JCJD, thanks for starting the thread. Pear is not the most popular of shapes, but I''ve been seeing quite a few more in recent months.
30.gif

OMG, Cflutist, now THAT is a pear!
30.gif

Nan, you crack me up too.

Too bad my body shape is more like an apple (fat in the middle) than a pear. LOL
41.gif

cflutist,
Quick give me some sun glasses, cause that pear is blindingly gorgeous!! Oh and I love that it is an F!!
10.gif

Date: 4/4/2005 2:37
6.gif
1 PM
Author: cflutist

Too bad my body shape is more like an apple (fat in the middle) than a pear. LOL
41.gif

LOL! My diamond matches my booty!

I think we've almost got all the letters covered:

FireGoddess and her D
DiamondLil and her E
Cflutist and her F
JCJD and her G
Pearcrazy and her H
Pearcrazy and her I
MaryAliana and her K

Anybody got an J pear?

ooo, ooo, my mom''s got a I or a J pear. i''ll try to get a picture and post it.

Date: 4/4/2005 2:37
6.gif
1 PM

41.gif

Well I do have a pear shape- does that count????

Hey Kaleigh- you''ve got a pair of pears with that ering- that counts!

I think i need to get me a pear so i can be on the list!
3.gif

emembarrassed.gif
I have an H pear (in a pendant) but can''t post a pic since my digital cam is presently not working. Hubby has promised to fix (if he can) but that hasn''t happened yet. I love looking at all of yours though.

What a great start ladies! We''re missing MaryAlaina, AGBF''s pear pairs, pearcrazy''s collection, FireGoddess, K-mom''s pear sides, kaleigh''s pear sides, and I know there''s more out there that I''ve missed! Any more pear sapphires? (Beautiful color LS!!) spinels perhaps?

7/1 - LOL! You totally crack me up!! I''ll take pear-shaped bodies too if you insist!!
41.gif
BTW, glad to hear Angello is scarfing down the food!

Seven''s you are right my ring does count!!
36.gif

Date: 4/4/2005 3
6.gif
7:17 PM
Author: ForteKitty
I think i need to get me a pear so i can be on the list!
3.gif
FK, you should start a Marquise list !!!!

Hey! This is "SHOW me your pears!", not "Talk about our pears!"! Pictures ladies!! I need eye-candy!!

26.gif
30.gif
18.gif
19.gif
31.gif
Hee-hee!! Just kidding - but not about the eye-candy!

Alright, since it was right there on the first page of SMTR, here''s AGBF''s tanzanite oval with a pair of pear sides.

I believe these pears are .54/.55, D, VS1.

tanznpears.jpg

kaleigh''s pear sides, RB center, pears are .68 tw E color VVS2

kal11.JPG

original thread

Date: 4/4/2005 2:39:37 PM
I think we''ve almost got all the letters covered:

FireGoddess and her D
DiamondLil and her E
Cflutist and her F
JCJD and her G
MaryAliana and her K

Anybody got an H, I, or J pear?
That is AWESOME....I never even realized we''ve got the diamond grading alphabet almost cornered! How cool is that?!?!?!!
face23.gif

I''m gonna post a picture of my pear now, but hopefully in the next 2 weeks...I will post another pic with the new setting...!! (Hope I didn''t just jinx it.
emotion-40.gif
) BTW, Cflutist...thanks for your PM...you got me thinking about the prongs and though my jeweler is closed today, I left voicemails at various contact numbers to see whether it''s too late to make them 5 instead of 3. Don''t want that baby to go flying!

Here she is (I have pics with better focus, but these still seem to be my faves....)

pear1254.jpg

Firegoddess, if you notice, Diamondlil''s new beautiful ring also has 5 prongs (instead of 3).

My .54 H colored pear surrounded by ceylon sapphires.

pearceylon.jpg

E colored .60 ctw earrings from DCD

thirtypointers.jpg

I colored 1.12 VS2 upgrade center stone surrounded by .70 marquise sidestones. Now we have an H and an I.

pearupgrade.JPG

Thanks FG and pearcrazy!! Now we need a J pear!!

EDITTED TO ADD: PLEASE DO NOT USE MY PHOTOS WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!

Here's my K/IF 2.01 ct. pear:

mspear2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP