shape
carat
color
clarity

Took some updated pics of my collection . . .

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lauren you have such an amazing collection...I wish I lived near you so I could see it in person!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
*swoon* Lauren your collection is amazing!!!

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/19/2008 8:21:12 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
MY LOGR collection with a guest star in the back ground. Who IS that?

original.aspx
These settings are ALL from LOGR?? Did you upgrade the diamonds on any of them? I want to order a halo style mount from them, but want to make sure the diamonds can stand up to the main attraction! I also like the more cushion shape halo (although my diamond is round), is there a setting you would recommend from them Lauren?? Thanks

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
I would love to come play dress up in your jewelery box one day
30.gif
you have like the best collection.

I was showing FI your collection the other day before I saw this thread and he was impressed as well :D.

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
Lauren, your jewellery have always been my favourite! They''re all so gorgeous!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

curiopotter

Brilliant_Rock
OMG OMG OMG omg omg omg omg omg omg ommggg omg .............................................................

*curio has hyperventilated*

Geeze Lauren you could have warned a person!!!! What a beautiful collection!!!!!

Now, if you''ll excuse me.. I have to go roll my tongue back into my mouth. It''s getting saliva all over the keyboard and like, electricution is something that can TOOOTALLY ruin a persons day.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I''m drooling! Thanks for doing that photo shoot! GREAT eye candy!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Marcy - thanks so much, dear! Love your collection, too!

Neatfreak - you and me both! I would LOVE to have a day to play with your GORGE cushion and your amazing JW sapphire!!!
30.gif
30.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tacori - thank you, m''dear!!!

Beau13 - yes, every setting is from LOGR and not one of them have been upgraded. I have the bezel set round halo for a 6.5mm diamond, but I had mine modifed ot fit a 5.25mm stone
31.gif
- and for a round, it''s a fabulous setting. I think there are pics of the same setting in the LOGR thread in Coloured Stones. If you want to stick with the cushion shape, I would just ask LOGR if they could modify the setting for your round, and if any bezel shows, just have your local jeweler add miligrain to the inner bezel.

Deelight - Why thank you! That''s such high praise coming from you, and it can only be good for you that FI was impressed.
1.gif

GladysKristen - Thank you, dear!

Maria - Hahahaha - you have me absolutely cracking up! I can''t wait until Sunday, though, for obvious reasons I won''t be bringing everything, but I''ll be bringing some of my collection along. Definitely the Malaya and Mozambique, and probably the EC sapphire and the 3 sided pave band.

Kelli - thank you, you''re growing your own lovely collection yourself.
2.gif

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
wow lauren, i hope one day when my collection grows up that it looks like yours! your gorgeous logr legacies have inspired me to order my own! i can''t wait to share!

PaulaW

Brilliant_Rock
Lauren, this collection is beautiful!! I take it you like halos!? :razz:
Seriously, very pretty pieces and I *love* your alex... so moody and pretty!

i_heart_cushions

Shiny_Rock
I absolutely love your collection. Every. Single. piece.
I''m JEALOUS!
Beautiful jewelry!

And your daily attire is awesome!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
You have so many beautiful pieces. Lucky girl you!! Thank you for sharing.
28.gif

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Lauren,

I am very interested in getting a LOGR setting (the cushion legacy style) and putting a cushion aquamarine in it. Can you please tell me how you went about getting gemstones in the setting? Did you buy the gemstones separately then order the ring and have a local jeweler place them or did LOGR do it? Also - how did you know what size gemstone would fit?

Thanks!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
How did I miss this thread?!! Lauren your collection is just TDF
30.gif
30.gif

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
wow, just wow. can''t decide what i like best. they''re all gorgeous!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/28/2008 4:53:54 PM
Author: ilovethiswebsite
Hi Lauren,

I am very interested in getting a LOGR setting (the cushion legacy style) and putting a cushion aquamarine in it. Can you please tell me how you went about getting gemstones in the setting? Did you buy the gemstones separately then order the ring and have a local jeweler place them or did LOGR do it? Also - how did you know what size gemstone would fit?

Thanks!
Hi ILTW!!!!

In every instance, I sourced a gemstone from one of our favourite PS vendors, and bought the setting independently. I then had a local jeweler that I trust set the stones, and he''s done amazingly well with them.

For the LOGR settings, I would always err on the side of underestimating. For both of my 7x7 mm cushion settings, the stones are around 6.6 x 6.6 mm, give or take .1 mm.

Hope that help you! Can''t wait to see your aqua in your setting!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Also, ILTW, I just bought an Asscher Aqua from Gary Braun at Finewatergems, and set it atop an empty LOGR setting that I have. I plan on going bezel set solitaire on this one, though, because it''s not incredibly dark, and it needs a little help in that department.

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much, Asscherhalo_lover, PaulaW, I_heart_cushions, DreamGirl, AmberGretchen, and Elle_chris!

I haven''t updated this thread in a bit, but should add my pink tourmaline and my Barry Bridgestock amethyst! The rainbow is almost done!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
The 1.15 ct. Pink Tourmaline cut by Dan Stair.

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
One more.

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
The gemstones hanging out together . . .

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rainbow''s getting there . . .

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
One more pic with diamonds!

original.aspx

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is my Barry Bridgestock cut Amethyst heading for an LOGR setting soon.

MVC-110Sa.JPG

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looking very at home in that setting . . .

original.aspx

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I love seeing all your rings in one place. What a great collection. Thanks for taking all those pics.

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Love your collection Lauren!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
It gives me something to aspire to
27.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful collection Lauren, I also enjoy your gallery pictures in your profile as well.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you Ltlfirecracker, Bling Addict, and Tourmaline Lover!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results