shape
carat
color
clarity

Took some updated pics of my collection . . .

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HeartingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Lovely collection, LTP!

I have always loved your ER - it appears to have been executed beautifully, and I just lurve its shape
36.gif

Lurve the gemstones too!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/19/2008 8:47:03 PM
Author: HeartingDiamonds
Lovely collection, LTP!

I have always loved your ER - it appears to have been executed beautifully, and I just lurve its shape
36.gif

Lurve the gemstones too!
Grace, thank you so much!!!!!! I drool over yours and Erica''s site, like, daily!!!!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
*doing the Lauren's Jewels dance*

Wonderful photos Lauren!!

So glad you showcased that yellow sapphire that I've been admiring! Love all of your pieces--nice diamond collection!
31.gif
So nice to see the whole group!
36.gif

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful collection! Don''t laugh, but what is LOGR?

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Love, Love, Love it all. Lauren my dear, you have such FABULOUS taste! I''m bummed that my biz travels no longer take me to Dallas, ''cause I''d LOVE to see those pretties IRL

UCLA- LOGR (LORD OF GEM RINGS) is an ebay seller that sells lovely mountings. Check out the colored stones forum- there''s a couple of threads about the seller.

nclrgirl

Brilliant_Rock
LP, Can you post more pics of your WF halo earring jackets?

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a beautiful collection Lauren!!!!!
30.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a gorgeous collection! I actually saw the pics first in the side bar thing and had to click on them! Your collection looks to be growing rapidly-I think I need to start copying you!
9.gif
I love all your gemstones-such good colors! And your bezel necklace fills me with jealousy if I''m being honest with myself! I must have one soon! (Not to mention your great e-ring and baby baguette rings-love them!)

P.S. Your pictures are great, too!

emilye900

Rough_Rock
Oh my goodness! Your e-ring is definitely one of the most unique I've ever laid eyes on.. one-of-a-kind!! & I gotta admit that your great grandmother's ring made my jaw drop. There's nothing like authentic antique jewelry. LOVE IT!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Drooooooooooooool.

katamari

Ideal_Rock
So beautiful! Of course I love your e-ring, but the Tourmaline--to die for! An outstanding collection. Thanks for sharing.

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Lauren - your collection is stunning! I love all of your pieces!!

Amanda.Rx

Brilliant_Rock
OK, so I lost count... how many of those lovely pieces do you own?

Gorgeous collection! Let me know if you ever have a garage sale and need to make some more room in your jewelry box!!

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
How long did it take you to build up this fabulous collection??

And a ? about LOGR - do you just purchase his setting and have a jeweler set the stone, or does he do that service also?

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pictures of an absolutely stunning collection!!

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
36.gif

A collection to be envied!! BY ME!!!
9.gif

Love all your pieces!!!!

Great shots - love the ones on the stone. Too pretty!!

Cachette
1.gif

ysj99

Shiny_Rock
I am in love with your baby baguette bands! Could you please tell us where you got them?

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Wow your collection is incredible, I''m sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lauren you have a wonderful eye for gemstones. Stunning collection.

A quick question if you don''t mind? You have a millgrain and diamond band that matches your LOGR tourmaline setting exactly - is that one of his also?

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
WOW!! Your collection is AMAZING!

softly softly

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful collection Lauren. Your engagement ring is one of my absolute favorites.

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh.... it''s like a treasure chest. How beautiful!

Ditto the drooling over JBEG (see avatar)!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
I just love your collection! Every single piece! They all look just so perfect! Which ones do you tend to wear the most?

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much, Coatimundi - I''m really thinking I need to have the prongs shaved down on the yellow sapphire, but I think I''ll stay away from my jeweler for a while.
2.gif

UCLABelle, thanks, and ChargerGrrl, thanks so much for answering the question about LOGR. I, too, am sorry you don''t get to come to Dallas anymore, but I should be on the West Coast at some point!
9.gif

Nclrgirl - I''m about to head to FL for the week for work, so here''s the thread with my halo jackets - https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/its-cold-even-in-tx.75117/ . . . I have a new set of gemstone studs I have to take pics of
11.gif
, so I''ll take some of the jackets this weekend.

Thank you, Catmom! You know how I feel about your lovely pretties!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Thing2of2 - awwww, thank you! I know, I uploaded the pics and my husband was getting antsy and wanted to go run some errands. We ended up buying a new car for me on Saturday and I didn''t have time to put the thread together until MUCH later!

Emilee900 - thank you! I''m in love with your AZA bezel, and think it''s perfect in that setting. I have a huge sweet spot for bezels and yours is executed perfectly!

Careful, Dani, don''t get any on your keyboard!
2.gif

Thank you so much for your kind words, Katamari, dragonfly411, Burk, Cachette, MMT, Chiquita pet, Softly softly, and Ninama!
1.gif

Amanda.Rx - I think I''ve lost count, too! Thank you!

Luvthemstrawberries - well, I have had the studs since 2003, the e-ring since early 2006, the bezel pendant since March of this year, and my Great Grandmother''s engagement ring since about 2003. I had the citrine ring made for my birthday last year, and everything else is a 2008 purchase. I''m done for a while. ;-) I always just have my local jeweler set my stones.

ysj99 - I bought my baby baguette bands from a local store in Dallas called Tuscany Jewelers. Just a little mall store.
4.gif

LovingDiamonds, thank you! The pave band if also an LOGR ring - that I got by accident while trying to buy the domed pave. I think if you sent him a picture of mine, he could send it to you.

Thank you, Jodi! I tend to wear the plain stuff more often, to be honest. However, I have packed an entire green wardrobe to have an excuse to wear my tourmaline in FL this week!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/20/2008 9:01:03 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier

ring - that I got by accident while trying to buy the domed pave. I think if you sent him a picture of mine, he could send it to you.

Thank you, Jodi! I tend to wear the plain stuff more often, to be honest. However, I have packed an entire green wardrobe to have an excuse to wear my tourmaline in FL this week!
That''s so funny that you like the plainies. I''d be totally blinged out at all times with your collection!!
3.gif

ladymentha

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful collection! I love gems that change colors in different lighting.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
I am so envious of your pieces!!!
30.gif

Can''t wait to see them in person.!!!
31.gif
31.gif

nclrgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Lauren! Your collection is T...D....F!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/20/2008 9:01:03 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier

Careful, Dani, don''t get any on your keyboard!
2.gif
''Sokay. I have kleenex.
9.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your collection is gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results