shape
carat
color
clarity

Today I could have done without....

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ugh. My FSIL had trouble with kidney stones last year, she was in so much pain and lost so much weight trying to figure out the new low oxalate diet
7.gif

I hope you feel better soon Treefrog, and that this is the last time you have to deal with this!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/16/2010 10:41:36 PM
Author: treefrog
I really could have done without kidney stones. :( The doc asked me how the pain was on a scale of 1-10. I laughed. I told her 'Whoever came up with a 1-10 scale never had kidney stones.'

Last year my dh had such an awful bout with kidney stones. He had passed a few on his own (awful pain, nausea, etc) and tests showed he needed surgery as there were a few huge ones. Anyway it was an ordeal that lasted for a month but he is doing well now.

Yesterday my mom called me and she had for the first time in her life experienced the passing of a kidney stone and is now undergoing additional tests to see if any further action is required. In any case, she told me that passing a kidney stone is worse than natural childbirth
6.gif

She told me there is nothing that compares to the pain of kidney stones so though I had witnessed with my very eyes what my dh had gone through last year I have a new appreciation of the exquisite pain experienced and a huge heartfelt empathy for anyone dealing with this. My heart goes out to you treefrog and I am sending speedy recovery and pain free vibes your way!!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Treefrog -- oh no! I hope you feel better soon!

I could have gone without losing another set of keys (the second set in 1 week). This time, I lost the keys to the storage unit we rented. The movers are arriving tomorrow morning, and as of now, they won''t be able to unload our things. I have no idea why I''ve become so ditzy lately.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sara,

I could totally have done WITHOUT that story!!
14.gif

But you're so cute with the "bu hao" and the "bu xi huan"!!

Wei shen me ni bu wen ni de ayi to clean your ji for ya? and you're so brave!!
36.gif
Didn't you have a similar incident in the not-so-distant past? I only go to cheng shi chao shi! and the chickens there are really clean, really I swear!
2.gif
1.gif
(well, minus the head and the feet that is, he he
3.gif
).

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I could have done without having nightmares about my baby being disfigured in a car accident last night
14.gif
I can''t stop thinking about it now.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results