carat
color
clarity

Today I could have done without....

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
What could you have done without today?

WARNING: Mine is gross.

I could have done without the chicken I bought BLEEDING as I cut it up (no not juice - blood. From veins. And I could have done without the bubbles in the lungs popping all over my hand and squirting ALL the way up my arm and across my chest when I was scraping them out of the back. I really could have done without needing to tear the heart out, literally, and I could have done without the rectum still being attached. I could have done without all of the blood clots and the fresh smell of death. I could have done without having to butcher my own chicken today.

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
My car started smoking on the way to work. Could have done without that.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
My ds having an allergic reaction to cheese. Apparently he can tolerate some cheeses but not others.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry Cehra...that does sound aweful. I dont think I would have been able to eat it after that.

I shot a grouper with a spear once and I swore I could never kill another fish...I just felt terrible.
(I didnt have to clean it though). Really makes you think twice about eating meat.

waterlilly

Brilliant_Rock
I sprained my ankle BIG TIME last week and I still can''t walk on it, swollen and bruised all the way up my calf.

10 minutes ago: I could have done without placing my crutch square onto an ice cube that fell on the kitchen floor and jamming my big toe (of said sprained foot) as the crutch went flying away from me!

32.gif

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Cehra - did you actually butcher your own chicken? Or what was the source that left it so .... raw?

I could easly be doing without and have done without (yesterday) this insane headache. I wish I had a cold wash clothe and some tea.

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
The air conditioner breaking down.
38.gif

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/8/2010 6:05:09 AM
Author:Cehrabehra
I could have done without the chicken I bought BLEEDING as I cut it up (no not juice - blood. From veins. And I could have done without the bubbles in the lungs popping all over my hand and squirting ALL the way up my arm and across my chest when I was scraping them out of the back. I really could have done without needing to tear the heart out, literally, and I could have done without the rectum still being attached. I could have done without all of the blood clots and the fresh smell of death. I could have done without having to butcher my own chicken today.
I could''ve done without reading the story above!
41.gif
10.gif
4.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/8/2010 9:50:46 AM
Author: dragonfly411
Cehra - did you actually butcher your own chicken? Or what was the source that left it so .... raw?

I could easly be doing without and have done without (yesterday) this insane headache. I wish I had a cold wash clothe and some tea.
I didn''t kill it or pluck it or cut it open to remove most of the guts - but they don''t do a thorough job at all. It''s horrible. But I find that here the LESS the chinese mess with it, the better. I was yelling "BU HAO!" over and over. But it''s better than any meat I ever got in the states, very um... fresh lol

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
that was funny lilyfoot :)

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
I could do without having a headache every day and a stuffy nose the last few days.

I could also do without Otto shedding all over the place, but not letting me brush him for even 2 seconds! His fur is so messy it looks like he got run over with lawn mower
38.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Could have definitely done without the cranky client in work. I was having such a good day until she came along.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I could have done without waking up at 6 am furious because in my dream my mom took my $2000 and bought me a used crappy laptop with it.
33.gif
I woke up 2 hours too early and I was FURIOUS at my mom. I was actually breathing heavy when I woke up from being so mad.

I think my vivid angry dreams are a side effect of Coke withdrawal. A few nights ago I woke up at 5 am because I was furious because my husband got a tattoo and didn't tell me. And it was LAME. What is with my angry dreams?!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/8/2010 12:37:23 PM
Author: thing2of2
I could have done without waking up at 6 am furious because in my dream my mom took my $2000 and bought me a used crappy laptop with it.
33.gif
I woke up 2 hours too early and I was FURIOUS at my mom. I was actually breathing heavy when I woke up from being so mad.

I think my vivid angry dreams are a side effect of Coke withdrawal. A few nights ago I woke up at 5 am because I was furious because my husband got a tattoo and didn''t tell me. And it was LAME. What is with my angry dreams?!

Uhh, Thing, do you have a drug problem we''re not aware of??

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/8/2010 11:31:20 AM
Author: elrohwen
I could do without having a headache every day and a stuffy nose the last few days.

I could also do without Otto shedding all over the place, but not letting me brush him for even 2 seconds! His fur is so messy it looks like he got run over with lawn mower
38.gif
We need bunny pics!

Otto is so cute I can''t imagine him looking all messy... Okay, well I can and he''s still cute.
1.gif

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
I could have done without a snarky comment from a stranger on my SparkPage. Super petty, but it made me feel really bad about myself.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/8/2010 12:39:33 PM

33.gif

I think my vivid angry dreams are a side effect of Coke withdrawal. A few nights ago I woke up at 5 am because I was furious because my husband got a tattoo and didn''t tell me. And it was LAME. What is with my angry dreams?!

Uhh, Thing, do you have a drug problem we''re not aware of??

Hahaha, no, but I do have a soda problem you may not have been aware of!
3.gif
I just quit drinking Cokes cold turkey on Friday. I used to drink 2-4 cans of Coke a day, and I lack self control so the only way for me to quit is to do it cold turkey.

Asu

Shiny_Rock
I could have done without having an hysterosalpingogram done.Boy,it hurt!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/8/2010 12:50:01 PM
Author: TooPatient
Date: 6/8/2010 11:31:20 AM

38.gif

We need bunny pics!

Otto is so cute I can''t imagine him looking all messy... Okay, well I can and he''s still cute.
1.gif

I''ll try to take a pic of it. It probably wouldn''t look that bad in pictures, but it looks bad to me because I know he doesn''t normally have tufts sticking out at odd angles. At least he''s not as goofy looking during a shed as some bunnies I know. I still wish he would let me brush him! I would have far less hair floating around the house if I could brush him.

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/8/2010 1:00:57 PM
Date: 6/8/2010 12:39:33 PM

33.gif

I think my vivid angry dreams are a side effect of Coke withdrawal. A few nights ago I woke up at 5 am because I was furious because my husband got a tattoo and didn't tell me. And it was LAME. What is with my angry dreams?!

Uhh, Thing, do you have a drug problem we're not aware of??

Hahaha, no, but I do have a soda problem you may not have been aware of!
3.gif
I just quit drinking Cokes cold turkey on Friday. I used to drink 2-4 cans of Coke a day, and I lack self control so the only way for me to quit is to do it cold turkey.

That's tough! I've never been addicted to soda, but I've been addicted to caffeine and tried to get off many times. Bring on the headaches
38.gif

Liane

Brilliant_Rock
Could''ve done without waking up (and staying up) at 3:30 this morning.

so. groggy. gruuuggghhh.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I could have done without the stupid Craigslist spammers getting my hopes up that I was selling my stuff. Grrr.

I also could have done without my stupid HR department not explaining their short term disability leave correctly, which means I go back to work tomorrow.
39.gif

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/8/2010 8:28:08 AM
Author: y2kitty
Somehow, I just read this as, "my cat started smoking..." and I was thinking, "huh????!!!"

Oh boy.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/8/2010 1:32:27 PM
Author: charbie

Somehow, I just read this as, ''my cat started smoking...'' and I was thinking, ''huh????!!!''

Oh boy.

I did, too! Haha!

laine

Brilliant_Rock

Somehow, I just read this as, ''my cat started smoking...'' and I was thinking, ''huh????!!!''

Oh boy.

I did too!!!!

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/8/2010 12:52:54 PM
Author: sillyberry
I could have done without a snarky comment from a stranger on my SparkPage. Super petty, but it made me feel really bad about myself.
Eww, I''m so sorry about that.

We kinda like u over here, tho! U can stick to PS...although I know spark is a great tool!

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/8/2010 1:35:54 PM
Author: laine

Oh boy.

I did too!!!!
I did too! Seriously, glad to know I''m not the only crazy skim-reader out there
9.gif

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today I could have done without...the gal in front of me driving 20mph in the 35mph zone so she could do her makeup!
38.gif

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
As for skim-reading, I initially read Cehra''s post as:

"I could have done without the CHILDREN I bought bleeding..."
23.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock

Oh boy.

I read it that way too!
9.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results