shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiny ruby eternity in rose gold

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I can never resist a bargain. So, when I saw this little lovely in a no-reserve auction, I just couldn''t resist .... It''s a size 3.75, just perfect for my little finger, approximately a carat of square-cut rubies in 18k rose-gold from Dover Jewelers.

Ruby Eternity 020.jpg

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
With my set (and apologies for the dirty diamonds! Hangout tells me it''s a pet peeve
41.gif
).

Ruby Band Beside Set.jpg

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
And atop it, for fun ....

Ruby band + Set.jpg

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Posing atop a pretty box-top for a prop ....

Ruby + Tassel 2.jpg

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
In close-up ....

Ruby Eternity 018.jpg

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
And, with night-time props. This site is a wonderful distraction - thanks for letting me share!

Ruby Wine & Smoke.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
lovely find! and of course it looks fab with your polish
2.gif

that last pic - what''s the prop? looks like THE mascara.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s adorable!! The color of those rubies are just delicious!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
What a nice find! Very pretty
1.gif
And I''m happy any time you post because I LOVE looking at your fishtail prongs!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty, and it looks great on your pinky!
What is the name and brand of your polish? I love it!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooooo, I love it and it looks great on your pinky!!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Aw, you guys are so sweet!

JCrow, I don''t even know which mascara you have in mind! (Tell me, please, so I''m not out of the loop? Is there a brand called THE? In a world of MAC, it''s not unimaginable ... or has Chanel come out with a new line? SPILL!) The prop is - insert blush here - my electronic cigarette. I''m just starting the tapering process.

Kcoursolle, thank you! It really reminds me of summer raspberry. Nummy.

Kelli, what a sweet thing to say! Thank you! I keep ogling goodies from Erica and Grace or pieces like the amazing 2 ct. OMC pendant in other threads that have a similarly shaped ornamentation - it''s like some kind of an aesthetic addiction.

Diamond*Dana, thank you! The polish is my new delight: it''s from a company called Sparitual, and the shade is "Days of Wine and Roses." I confess, I bought it entirely because of the name.

Catmom, thank you! I''ve been drooling over your stacking rings in the stacking thread ....

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love your ring. The color of the rubies are really rich looking.

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
yeah for such a great pop of color! love it!

pwendyp

Shiny_Rock
Ditto this!!

It''s a gorgeous ring - and what a match for the nail polish!

Very lovely ring - well done!

26.gif

Date: 9/17/2008 10:12:23 PM
Author: jcrow
lovely find! and of course it looks fab with your polish
2.gif

that last pic - what''s the prop? looks like THE mascara.

MMMD

Shiny_Rock
gorgeous band.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/17/2008 11:29:20 PM
Author: Circe

JCrow, I don''t even know which mascara you have in mind! (Tell me, please, so I''m not out of the loop? Is there a brand called THE? In a world of MAC, it''s not unimaginable ... or has Chanel come out with a new line? SPILL!) The prop is - insert blush here - my electronic cigarette. I''m just starting the tapering process.

Kelli, what a sweet thing to say! Thank you! I keep ogling goodies from Erica and Grace or pieces like the amazing 2 ct. OMC pendant in other threads that have a similarly shaped ornamentation - it''s like some kind of an aesthetic addiction.

Diamond*Dana, thank you! The polish is my new delight: it''s from a company called Sparitual, and the shade is ''Days of Wine and Roses.'' I confess, I bought it entirely because of the name.

Catmom, thank you! I''ve been drooling over your stacking rings in the stacking thread ....
Hee hee - Days of Wine and Roses is currently gracing my toenails.
9.gif
Love this color!!

Love your new ring too, LOL.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock

Diamond*Dana, thank you! The polish is my new delight: it''s from a company called Sparitual, and the shade is ''Days of Wine and Roses.'' I confess, I bought it entirely because of the name.

oh my, i''m completely embarrassed. i thought for sure it was the mascara by kevyn aucoin. it''s the same color and shape and even has the gold trim where the lid and base meet. oops.

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
I think the color''s stunning. Just beautiful.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty. Love the color!!!
30.gif
30.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Wow--it''s cute! (finger so tiny!!)

cheers--Sharon

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful, enjoy!!!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 9/18/2008 8:22:54 AM

oh my, i''m completely embarrassed. i thought for sure it was the mascara by kevyn aucoin. it''s the same color and shape and even has the gold trim where the lid and base meet. oops.

Aw, please don'' be embarrassed! Now I know a fun new fact! And if anyone hassles me about having used to smoke, now I can freeze them with a glare and lie and tell them it''s the hip new cosmetic!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
What an intense color! Those stones look awesomely good!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/18/2008 11:38:16 AM
Date: 9/18/2008 8:22:54 AM

Aw, please don'' be embarrassed! Now I know a fun new fact! And if anyone hassles me about having used to smoke, now I can freeze them with a glare and lie and tell them it''s the hip new cosmetic!

good idea! haha. i didn''t even know these electronic cigs existed, so there - i learned something knew too!!
5.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Love it... especially the rose gold
30.gif
nice find!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Merci beaucoup! I''m posting a few last pics, just because I ... got bored today with the camera close at hand.
25.gif

First, a little cake of jewelry:

Stacking three.jpg

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
And, side by side with my eternity band, sans e-ring: I actually quite like them like this (and find myself filled with a vague post-fireworks desire for a blue one for my middle finger). I will endeavor to resist.

Stacking 1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results