shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany solitaire reset didn’t turn out as expected - Advice please!

Nycpanda

Rough_Rock
It’s actually been 2 months since I returned the 2ct stone and the feeling isn’t going away.

I completely know how you feel. I was going through this process and finally received my ring for a quick check and glimpse before my bf stowed it away. When we were first trying on rings... every visit to finalize the ring, I felt myself asking them to show me one just a little bit bigger. I don't wear any jewelry, but I wanted this to be my one timeliness statement piece ring.

How long have you had this diamond? Is there an easy upgrade policy with where you bought the diamond from?

daisygrl

Brilliant_Rock
I completely know how you feel. I was going through this process and finally received my ring for a quick check and glimpse before my bf stowed it away. When we were first trying on rings... every visit to finalize the ring, I felt myself asking them to show me one just a little bit bigger. I don't wear any jewelry, but I wanted this to be my one timeliness statement piece ring.

How long have you had this diamond? Is there an easy upgrade policy with where you bought the diamond from?

Lol. I started with 1.10 ct upgrade two years ago and it was my husband who suggested to go bigger. I thought it looked huge (I have 3.5 finger). Right now I am at 2.57 ct (ACA solitaire) and it is too small. :lol-2::think:

Moxie123

Rough_Rock
It's a beautiful ring, I am so glad you are happy with it! I was following your design process, and know it wasn't easy.
If you don't mind me asking, do you know how wide the shank is on top, right next to the doughnut? The bottom measures 2.22 mm, I wonder how wide is the top?

e2the3rd

Brilliant_Rock
It's a beautiful ring, I am so glad you are happy with it! I was following your design process, and know it wasn't easy.
If you don't mind me asking, do you know how wide the shank is on top, right next to the doughnut? The bottom measures 2.22 mm, I wonder how wide is the top?

Thank you! The shank width was shaved down two different times so nothing like the CAD measurements - it’s now 1.9 at the bottom center graduating to 2.9 right next to the donut, according to my own caliper measurements anyway

Moxie123

Rough_Rock
Thank you! The shank width was shaved down two different times so nothing like the CAD measurements - it’s now 1.9 at the bottom center graduating to 2.9 right next to the donut, according to my own caliper measurements anyway

Thank you for measuring it for me, it really helps! I think it looks perfect, I am going to use the same measurements :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results