shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany LIW discussion

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Im getting something from Tiffs for my birthday in a couple of weeks!!
36.gif

Im so happy because my SO, of almost five years, has never bought me jewellery...because im so fussy
31.gif
and he went and bought me this, except i guessed its something from there because the morning he left he had up directions to Holt Renfrews store (which is the only spot to get tiffs stuff here).

So im not sure what it is...as this ''store within a store'' is absolutely tiny, i imagine its a key pendant. Id really love it to be a ring or earrings because i have a couple of necklaces from there already but no other type of jewellery. But whatever it is it''ll be so lovely and i cant believe my SO got me jewellery
36.gif
30.gif
30.gif

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
So I went to Tiffany''s yesterday, and of course it is kind of a snobby one, so no one gave me the time of day.

My and BF went to the mall today to look at furniture together, and he said we are going to Tiffany''s. I told him I just went and we didn''t need to go. He said we are going anyways. Of course, when we went in we had 4 sales people asking us if we needed help (it is amazing what having a guy with you can do). For the first time he encouraged me to try on rings :). I tried on a 1.19 ct round legacy with a halo, which looked really good on my finger. That shocked me because I am not really looking at halos for e-rings. I also tired on a 1 ct solitaire. It looked OK. The profile view is amazing, but the band was too thick for my tastes.

So I would say that was a good day. First day my and BF tried on rings together :). After seeing them on me he said I am about a 1 to 1.2 ct girl (which is the size I want).

Now the economy just needs to turn around so he can get a job and we can start planning our future :(.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/1/2009 11:03:55 AM
Author: Blackpaw
Im getting something from Tiffs for my birthday in a couple of weeks!!
36.gif

Im so happy because my SO, of almost five years, has never bought me jewellery...because im so fussy
31.gif
and he went and bought me this, except i guessed its something from there because the morning he left he had up directions to Holt Renfrews store (which is the only spot to get tiffs stuff here).

So im not sure what it is...as this ''store within a store'' is absolutely tiny, i imagine its a key pendant. Id really love it to be a ring or earrings because i have a couple of necklaces from there already but no other type of jewellery. But whatever it is it''ll be so lovely and i cant believe my SO got me jewellery
36.gif
30.gif
30.gif
OOOOOO Blackpaw that sounds so exciting! I can''t wait to hear what it is!!!!!!!! I''ve got to take photos of my ILY Tiffany Notes ring S gave me for my birthday. I love it so!!!!!!!!!!! I just haven''t had the time to take photos yet. Not to mention the small tornado/horrific hail storm that jacked up all the flowers in our back yard. Grrrr

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/2/2009 7:20:13 PM
Author: LtlFirecracker
So I went to Tiffany''s yesterday, and of course it is kind of a snobby one, so no one gave me the time of day.

My and BF went to the mall today to look at furniture together, and he said we are going to Tiffany''s. I told him I just went and we didn''t need to go. He said we are going anyways. Of course, when we went in we had 4 sales people asking us if we needed help (it is amazing what having a guy with you can do). For the first time he encouraged me to try on rings :). I tried on a 1.19 ct round legacy with a halo, which looked really good on my finger. That shocked me because I am not really looking at halos for e-rings. I also tired on a 1 ct solitaire. It looked OK. The profile view is amazing, but the band was too thick for my tastes.

So I would say that was a good day. First day my and BF tried on rings together :). After seeing them on me he said I am about a 1 to 1.2 ct girl (which is the size I want).

Now the economy just needs to turn around so he can get a job and we can start planning our future :(.
UUUG you lucky thing! That''s around my dream size. I would be so elated if I had a ring in that ballpark. What a boyfriend you have taking you into Tiffs!
30.gif
30.gif

Gosh, S and I have been to Tiff''s about 3 times within the past few months. Just to browse. I really wanted to buy the DBTY Plat bracelet so we had gone to check it out. Guess that''s when he saw the ring he bought me for my birthday. Glad we went
31.gif

It sure is fun trying on rings when the boyfriend is with you. It''s so exciting! And I totally hear you on the economy thing. S has been out of a job for 4 MONTHS now and nothing yet. So same situation. How can we plan and save for a future when he''s jobless? I just wish things would start looking up for us!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Well my BF has 2 interviews this week, it would mean a LDR for us if one of these interviews materialized, but as long as it was only for a year or so, I would be OK with that. He is so miserable right now, I know that he can''t keep on like this. It sounds like your BF and my BF have been out for about the same amount of time.

It was fun going there with him. I think we are going to make one more trip out to Costa Mesa Mall (a mall with all the big name stores) before I move out of state just for fun. I am hoping for a 1 ct stone, but I would be OK with a slightly smaller stone. I don''t want BF spending more money than he feels he can afford.

I am sending your BF job dust, we can share!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Yes much dust to your BF as well LtlFirecracker! I hope it all works out for our boys very soon. It''s so tough out there these days
38.gif
What a horrible time we got stuck with eh? Trying to save up for a decent life is horrible with this godforsaken economy. Too bad I wasn''t this age in the 80''s...We should be our prime right now (getting life started!) but it''s hard to be in your prime when the world is holding you down.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Based on a thread over in SMTR I have been inspired to post some photos of a few unique Tiffany rings that are currently available on their website.

I know these are outrageous but I couldn''t help myself. From time to time I notice that they change these out on the website so figured I''d capture them and share them here with gals who love Tiffany!

K....I will post them after this posting...

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Cushion-cut diamond, carat total weight 14.01, color grade G, clarity grade VVS; square diamonds, carat total weight .63
tfcshncutring.jpg

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Round brilliant diamond (center), carat total weight 6.19, color grade D, clarity grade IF; round brilliant diamonds, carat total weight .80

2doublebordertiffany.jpg

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Round brilliant diamond (center), carat total weight 18.44, color grade D, clarity grade IF; round brilliant diamonds, carat total weight .61

3importtiffany.jpg

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Tulip Diamond Ring. Round brilliant diamond (center), carat total weight 10.53, color grade G, clarity grade VS; round brilliant diamonds, carat total weight .96

4tuliptiffany.jpg

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Round brilliant diamond (center), carat total weight 12.00, color grade D, clarity grade VVS; round brilliant diamonds, carat total weight .42, color grade G, clarity grade VVS-VS

5importanttiffany.jpg

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
And now for some TO DIE FOR fancy pink diamons....

Oval diamond (center), carat total weight 1.39, Fancy Vivid Pink, clarity grade VS1; round brilliant diamonds, carat total weight .41

6fancyvividtiffany.jpg

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I think this one is gorgeous..

Cushion-cut diamond (center), carat total weight 2.20, Fancy Intense Purplish Pink, clarity grade VS2; cushion-cut diamonds, carat total weight 1.04, color grade G, clarity grade VS

7fancyintensepurpleishtiffany.jpg

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Last one for now...

Emerald-cut diamond (center), carat total weight 1.72, Fancy Deep Orangy Pink, clarity grade VS2; emerald-cut diamonds, carat total weight .65, color grade F-G, clarity grade VVS2

8fancydeeporangetiffany.jpg

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/4/2009 3:13:12 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
Yes much dust to your BF as well LtlFirecracker! I hope it all works out for our boys very soon. It''s so tough out there these days
38.gif
What a horrible time we got stuck with eh? Trying to save up for a decent life is horrible with this godforsaken economy. Too bad I wasn''t this age in the 80''s...We should be our prime right now (getting life started!) but it''s hard to be in your prime when the world is holding you down.

My BF is a little bit older than me (by 8 years), and he was saying the same thing a few months ago. There have been too many downturns in the economy for him to really establish himself. I think he is very frustrated. My situation is a little different, because i am starting to finally become more finically conformable (except for this condo I have lost a ton of money on). As long as people have children, I have job security :). But I do wish things would turn around, to many of my very hard working friends are having such a tough time.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results