shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany & Co''s New Boxes!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
So, today, after 3 weeks without my engagement ring, we got our new valuation reports from Tiffany & Co for insurances. They are the BEST!They gave it to us in a brand new T&CO ring box, that they said JUST arrived at their store...so, in addition to a few additional pics of my ring, I thought I would post "SHOW ME THE BOX"!!!!!

It is REALLY BIG...and with silver tone writing instead of gold...and deep purple silk lining instead of dark blue.... I LOVE IT!

IMG_0756 (2).JPG

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
A few more pics never hurt!

IMG_0740 (2).JPG

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
More of the ring with the new box...

IMG_0742 (3).JPG

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Love the new boxes...and your ring!!!
30.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOVE IT. Are you happy with your gorgeous ring?

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
A favorite

IMG_0754 (2).JPG

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
And last box close up!

IMG_0755 (2).JPG

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
BlingDiva-Thanks...Arn''t the boxes cool?! Now, I know this is the SMTR so I added some new pics, but I really just love the boxes.....I like them much better than the older one...but still NOT as cool as Cartier (at least I think)....

Diamondfan- No, I don''t like the ring anymore...not my style...and I want to go up in color....****

**** HAHAHA LATE APRIL FOOLS
31.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/4/2007 10:03:14 PM
Author: UCLABelle
BlingDiva-Thanks...Arn''t the boxes cool?! Now, I know this is the SMTR so I added some new pics, but I really just love the boxes.....I like them much better than the older one...but still NOT as cool as Cartier (at least I think)....

Diamondfan- No, I don''t like the ring anymore...not my style...and I want to go up in color....****

31.gif
bahahaha I was like she''s kidding right.... where''s the punchline??? ::scanning::looking:: she can''t be *serious* can she? hahaha!!! then I saw it :) I deserved that!! ;-)
9.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
are you teasing?! I think your ring is great, do not know the specs off hand but I love it!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I did not see the April fools and almost fell to the floor in shock!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Glad I gave a few of you a good laugh....We could all use a good laugh....

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/4/2007 10:03:14 PM
Author: UCLABelle

31.gif
I''d be happy to take that baby off your hands any time!
2.gif
The new pics of your ring are breathtaking and thanks for sharing the new box. I just missed out by buying my Swing pieces in February darn it!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
Sundial- I would be happy to switch the ring for that swing set of yours
31.gif
No, in all seriousness, I was so happy to get the new box. My "old" one was nice, but this one is twice the size (or, well, much bigger)....and I like the silver color "Tiffany & Co"....

BUT I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED RING BOXES FOR SOME ODD ODD REASON!
41.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love the new box, but more importantly, love the pics of your ring. Glad you got it back. And a big sigh of relief to know you still love it. LOL!!!!
3.gif
I hope we can meet for a GTG before summer!! Let''s get to work on that pronto!! DF and I are game, so let us know your schedule.

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
UCLABelle,
I LOVE
30.gif
your ring and the box too of course! What a beauty!!! Can you share with us the specs?

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Never mind... I could not wait so I looked up.
31.gif
Wow... the story behind the ring is amazing! Congratulations!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Love the new pics and I just ADORE your ring!!! Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
It took me a second to find the punchline, too. Too funny. The whole ensemble is beautiful.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Freaking. Love. That. Ring.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

What was that about the box again? I wasn''t paying attention.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results