shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany Bezet Rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I went to Tiffany''s about a month ago - they didn''t have the erings yet, but I tried on the bezet diamond band and fell in love. I loved the etoile diamond band when it first came out, and this one has a similar look. I would love to get a bezet diamond band one day to add as a stacker.

beach

Brilliant_Rock
They are on the website now. 9200 starting price for the round bezet.... ughh

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think I still prefer the etoile band. I guess that this one can be made thinner though. And I do like the idea of using it as a stacker.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/17/2009 10:30:03 PM
Author: Imdanny
Sorry Tiffany haters, I love them. They're going to sell like hotcakes, and lucky are the women who get them. Tiffany might not be 'on the level of' Harry Winston, Cartier, or Van Cleef & Arpels, but you know what? Who cares? It's on it's own level.
I'm a Tiffany lover and do not like these Bezet rings! The top view of most of the shapes are cute, but the side views are blah. Many of their other rings would be on my list if I could afford them. . . so my view isn't based on Tiffany itself.

beach

Brilliant_Rock
I think that the bezet rings would do alot better in their sterling silver collection with different gems.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/28/2009 4:51:24 PM
Author: beach
I think that the bezet rings would do alot better in their sterling silver collection with different gems.
2nd! They do not have that "expensive" look suitable for $10K diamonds.

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
I agree.

I love Tiffany engagement rings, but the bezet collection for some reason isn''t doing it for me.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock

I agree. I wouldn''t pay nearly $10k for one.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/23/2009 2:23:10 PM
Author: vespergirl
I went to Tiffany's about a month ago - they didn't have the erings yet, but I tried on the bezet diamond band and fell in love. I loved the etoile diamond band when it first came out, and this one has a similar look. I would love to get a bezet diamond band one day to add as a stacker.
Did you go to the Tiffany's in Tysons Corner?

Tell me about the bezet diamond band - how did you think it compared in width to the etoile? I am dying to get over there and try that band on!

QueenG

Shiny_Rock
The Bezet band is listed as 2.6mm and, if my memory serves me right, the Etoile band is 3.8mm. Hope this helps!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/28/2009 8:06:12 PM
Author: Lioness
The Bezet band is listed as 2.6mm and, if my memory serves me right, the Etoile band is 3.8mm. Hope this helps!
Yes, it''s just hard to visualize 1 or 1.2 mm difference! I have the etoile band so guess I''d just have to go try the bezet band on for a good size comparison!

krockie

Shiny_Rock
I totally agree with this! Maybe not as an either-or scenario, but in addition to. I think that would be a great look.

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I love Tiffany anything so of course I think these are great.

iheartbora

Shiny_Rock
I tried some on at T&CO today! Tried a 1ct round, 0.7 round, 1.2 pear, and 1.3 princess.
2.gif

I thought the design was really clean and modern. But the rings felt very heavy, even heavier than the round legacy! I was so surprised. The band is pretty thick and not as delicate. I did find the Bezet setting makes the stone looks a lot bigger... I compared the 0.7 Bezet with 0.9 classic Tiffany setting and visually it almost looked like the same size.

librarychickie

Shiny_Rock
I tried some one today, too!

I LOVE them!!! I was impressed at the heft of them, as well. The band is so comfortable b/c it''s round all the way around. The bezel makes the stones look much bigger.

I was quite impressed with the princess cut. I tried on a .95 princess, and it looked like a 1.25 or 1.5 ct princess with the bezel.

The profile is very low -- as low as is possible. LOVE it!

I have something new to dream about now...

~LC

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OK... question, please, for you lucky girls who got to see this in person...

What is going on under the head???! Anything???

Is there indeed some kind of *angular*/triangular design there on the shank under the head -- or is this just some wonky shadow(s) or something????! Or does the shank continue its plain, solid, rounded, tubular shape ALL the way around, even under the head????

Apparently, I ***NEED!!!!*** to know this!!!!
20.gif
1.gif
2.gif
9.gif

Thanks!

Rd Bezet Profile1.png

beach

Brilliant_Rock
Saw the rings today and they were okay. The SA said that they think younger people will like them (use them as promise rings) and others will buy them for RHR's. She really did not think that they would sell that many for erings. After seeing them, I really believe that they would have been great in the sterling silver collection. I liked the pear and heart the most.

iheartbora

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/3/2009 10:15:25 PM
Author: Lynn B
OK... question, please, for you lucky girls who got to see this in person...

What is going on under the head???! Anything???

Is there indeed some kind of *angular*/triangular design there on the shank under the head -- or is this just some wonky shadow(s) or something????! Or does the shank continue its plain, solid, rounded, tubular shape ALL the way around, even under the head????

Apparently, I ***NEED!!!!*** to know this!!!!
20.gif
1.gif
2.gif
9.gif

Thanks!

Umm... I actually didn''t pay too much attention around the gallery (sorry too much distractions at tiffs!), but I am pretty sure there is no "angular" or "triangular" design under the head for the RB, it''s just round. The shank is plain solid round all the way around, *except* for under the head (I''m guessing you are referring to the area directly under the stone). That part of the setting is the same "shape" as the top part that "holds" the stone, but smaller. So for the princess/pear/heart shape diamond, there is some kind of "angular" design.

Sorry I can''t seem to describe it properly with technical terms! I hope you get it
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results