shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany Bezet Rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

krockie

Shiny_Rock
Has anyone seen the new Tiffany Bezet rings in person? I saw an ad for them this past weekend in the New York Times but can''t find them on the Tiffany website.

I did find this press release with limited pictures:
http://press.tiffany.com/News/NewsItem.aspx?ID=4

I would like to see the side views, profiles, etc. They look like lovely bezels, but I''m not sure yet if they are nicer than other bezels I''ve seen on this forum.

beach

Brilliant_Rock
There have been past threads on this issue so you may want to do a search. Search "bezet" and you may find your answer. Some of the threads posted several pictures too. Good luck!

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
woooo I like that! I have never seen a pear in a bezel before!

krockie

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/22/2009 3:29:46 PM
Author: beach
There have been past threads on this issue so you may want to do a search. Search ''bezet'' and you may find your answer. Some of the threads posted several pictures too. Good luck!
Thanks Beach! I found the other threads.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am very anxious to see these bands but don''t know if they are even in the stores yet. I need to give them a call!

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/22/2009 6:16:32 PM
Author: MissGotRocks
I am very anxious to see these bands but don''t know if they are even in the stores yet. I need to give them a call!
I was at their Wall st stone a few weeks ago. Wasn''t there yet. I''m curious about the band.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/22/2009 6:35:35 PM
Author: elle_chris

Date: 4/22/2009 6:16:32 PM
I was at their Wall st stone a few weeks ago. Wasn''t there yet. I''m curious about the band.
When I was at a Tiffany''s a couple of weeks ago, the SA told me they would be in the stores by May. I''m just wondering if they are there now since they are shown on their website.

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
I stopped into my local T&Co today to check out the plain band that goes with the Bezet collection, and they didn''t have any of it. The SA said to check back in a couple weeks. The 5th Ave store is the most likely to have the collection now, but the branch stores probably won''t.

freudianflip

Rough_Rock
I was at Tiffany''s in San Francisco today and no Bezet. I did, however, try on a smashing enormous Lucida bezel, just for fun
25.gif

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
I think it's interesting they're making these bands in plain metal at 1.7mm and 2.6mm, as well as with diamonds at 2.6mm. 1.7mm is very thin I'd expect the 2.6mm to be 2.5mm. Interesting choices and I like the bezel set stones. I haven't seen any of it in person yet, but I'm hoping a Pricescoper will buy one of the engagement rings or bands. I'd like to see pictures!
17.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Well, apparently I have been living under a rock!!! I never heard of these bezel-set styles until I got a T&Co e-mail today.
THIS is all I have to say:
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

OHMYWORD, ***LOVE*** THIS!!!
36.gif

I would prefer a slightly thinner shank ( I *think* this one is 2.6mm) and I''d really like to see the HEAD up close and personal, but it certainly looks like a TWO-THUMBS UP to me!

Oh MAAAAN, I wish a PS''er would get one and post 1,000 macro shots!!!
9.gif

*swooning*...

T&Co_Bezel.1jpg.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
The only other photo I can find...

Anyone have any other photos????!

T&Co_Bezel.jpg

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
that bezel pear is calling my name!

mrsv

Brilliant_Rock
tiffany_bezet_01.jpg

I posted this on a Rocky Talky thread about the rings. I have seen them in person the bezel around the stone is nearly invisible. I looks as if the diamond is simply floating over the band. Its lovely.

Cathers

Shiny_Rock
I love that pear!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
30.gif
Unfortunately, the only Tiffany in Canada is in Toronto, and I am in Saskatchewan! total bummer!

ETA: when I first saw/read the title of this thread, I thought' spelling mistake!' until I read on LOL. Interesting choice of name that Tiffany chose.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''d like to see a profile view - I''m undecided on these. A hand shot would be wonderful too - I''m intrigued.

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
mmmm yes the pear is delicious - and i like the heart a lot too
30.gif
but definitely we need some hand and profile shots....

rocky83

Rough_Rock
Tiffany updated their website with each of the bezet rings.... prices and profile shots included... if you aim for something under a carat, it''s not that unreasonable in terms of price and name brand
21.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/17/2009 9:55:32 AM
Author: mrsv
tiffany_bezet_01.jpg

I posted this on a Rocky Talky thread about the rings. I have seen them in person the bezel around the stone is nearly invisible. I looks as if the diamond is simply floating over the band. Its lovely.
Can you direct me to that thread? Thanks!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/17/2009 4:38:59 PM
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/tiffany-bezet-rings.113278/

Here''s the thread Miss Lynn - I want to see the band - just haven''t gotten to Tiff''s yet. When I get there and if they have these rings, I''ll let you know
31.gif
!
Patty,
You silly!!!
2.gif
That link is for THIS thread!!! I was very confuzzled for a minute!!!
9.gif

Does anyone know if T&Co will let people take photos of their rings??? In other words, just trying one on, would they let ya'' snap pictures???!

Ummm... PS''ers... I have an assignment for you, please...
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

librarychickie

Shiny_Rock
I''m totally LOVING these, too! I took the liberty of attaching profile shots and set shots. Pictures forthcoming....

~LC

First up, the round profile shot.

Rd Bezet Profile.png

librarychickie

Shiny_Rock
Princess set...

I''m not a princess kind of gal, but if this ring is as pretty in person as it is here, I could be a princess convert!!
9.gif

PR Bezet Set.png

librarychickie

Shiny_Rock
Pear set.

Not sure I''m loving this one. Not sure why, though... Dare I say it''s too big????

Pear Bezet Set.png

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OK, LibraryChickie -- I
30.gif
you!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

Seriously!!! OK, two questions:

(This first one for LC): OK, girlfriend, how did you DO that???! Techie-wise, I mean! I couldn't figure out how to get those pictures off the T&Co website. And believe me, I tried!!!

Question #2 (for ALL!): What do we think of the profile for the RB???? What IS that "detail" on the shank directly under the head??? THAT'S what I wanna see in person. I wonder if it's just shadows or something, or if there really is some kind of angular detail there??? It just seems incongruent to have that square-ish angular detail on such an otherwise rounded, fluid design?!
33.gif

And do we think the head (overall and in general) is a bit chunky??? Again, for such a rounded, flowing design, I would expect the HEAD to be the same????

What do you guys think????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results