shape
carat
color
clarity

Tiffany Bezet Rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

librarychickie

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/17/2009 6:09:55 PM
Author: Lynn B
OK, LibraryChickie -- I
30.gif
you!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

Seriously!!! OK, two questions:

(This first one for LC): OK, girlfriend, how did you DO that???! Techie-wise, I mean! I couldn''t figure out how to get those pictures off the T&Co website. And believe me, I tried!!!

Thanks, Lynn! It''s easy if you have a Mac. I just use the key combination of "Shift + Apple + 4" That will turn your mouse arrow into a crosshairs of sort. You just use those crosshairs to select the image you want, and it goes straight to the desktop. Simple really. I don''t think it''s possible with a PC, though.

~LC

librarychickie

Shiny_Rock
Here the sets with the Bezet diamond bands.

RD Diamand Band.png

librarychickie

Shiny_Rock
Princess Bezet with diamond band.

PR diamond band.png

librarychickie

Shiny_Rock
Pear with diamond bands.

Pear diamond band.png

librarychickie

Shiny_Rock
Heart with diamond band.

Heart diamond band.png

suchende

Brilliant_Rock
Anyone else notice the rounds vs. pear pricing in 1/2 carat? Round is LESS than pear, what is the story there??

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/17/2009 6:26:58 PM
Author: librarychickie

OK, LibraryChickie -- I
30.gif
you!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

(This first one for LC): OK, girlfriend, how did you DO that???! Techie-wise, I mean! I couldn''t figure out how to get those pictures off the T&Co website. And believe me, I tried!!!

Thanks, Lynn! It''s easy if you have a Mac. I just use the key combination of ''Shift + Apple + 4'' That will turn your mouse arrow into a crosshairs of sort. You just use those crosshairs to select the image you want, and it goes straight to the desktop. Simple really. I don''t think it''s possible with a PC, though.

~LC
BLAST! I was afraid it was a MAC-thang!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

My darling neice is a MAC user and she frequently impresses me with the nifty things she can do!
Thanks!!!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Girl, you are ON FIRE with these photos!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

WooHoo, THANKS!!!

OK... now we just need some cheeky PS''er to waltz into their local T&Co and try these on and TAKE PICTURES to add to this thread!!! I HAAAAAAAVE to see the profile shot of the RB!!! And I live in RURAL USA with no T&Co for HOURS! Really! Or I would do it! You guys KNOW I would!!!!

Who accepts the mission????!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think I mentioned in the other thread(s), that I''m digging the diamond band (it reminds me of anchor''s lovely wedding band, I think I''m thinking of the right person) a lot. Of the solitaires I like the pear the best. I would like to see an asscher and/or emerald. I like bezeled solitaire rounds, but this particular one doesn''t do it for me as well as other desigers'' versions (particularly Etienne Perret''s).

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/17/2009 6:44:50 PM
Author: musey
I think I mentioned in the other thread(s), that I'm digging the diamond band (it reminds me of anchor's lovely wedding band, I think I'm thinking of the right person) a lot. Of the solitaires I like the pear the best. I would like to see an asscher and/or emerald. I like bezeled solitaire rounds, but this particular one doesn't do it for me as well as other desigers' versions (particularly Etienne Perret's).
Hmmmm, I hear you... buuuuuut... most of the other bezel set styles I have seen (including Etienne Perret, no?) always have the *air gap* under the head. (I'm sure there's a technical name for it, and I know that isn't it!) Anyway, I just don't *love* that on me. That's why I like these T&Co ones, because the ring makes a complete, solid circle. You know what I mean?
33.gif

Do you have any photos of the EP handy that you could maybe post for comparison, please?

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
And I do agree, it is a KILLER setting for a PEAR!
30.gif
Yowza!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

suchende

Brilliant_Rock
Lynn B, you took the words right outta my mouth. The bezet is minimalist without being too modern. I am in love.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/17/2009 6:56:56 PM
Author: suchende
Lynn B, you took the words right outta my mouth. The bezet is minimalist without being too modern. I am in love.
I know, I am sooo in love, too!

There''s just so much to love about this setting... egads, think of it... I could ULTRASONIC CLEAN every day!!! And twice on Sunday!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/17/2009 5:38:13 PM

Date: 5/17/2009 4:38:59 PM
Author: MissGotRocks
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/tiffany-bezet-rings.113278/

Here''s the thread Miss Lynn - I want to see the band - just haven''t gotten to Tiff''s yet. When I get there and if they have these rings, I''ll let you know
31.gif
!
Patty,
You silly!!!
2.gif
That link is for THIS thread!!! I was very confuzzled for a minute!!!
9.gif

Does anyone know if T&Co will let people take photos of their rings??? In other words, just trying one on, would they let ya'' snap pictures???!

Ummm... PS''ers... I have an assignment for you, please...
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif
Ha! I would have sworn it was a thread that MrsV started! Sorry ''bout that Cap''n!

If I get to Tiff''s I will definitely try to snap some pics - don''t know what their policy is but will find out! I SO want to try on the band with my ering - my fear is that it will be too thin but I''ll definitely check it out!

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Sorry Tiffany haters, I love them. They''re going to sell like hotcakes, and lucky are the women who get them. Tiffany might not be "on the level of" Harry Winston, Cartier, or Van Cleef & Arpels, but you know what? Who cares? It''s on it''s own level.

Sorry for the mini-rant but that''s my thoughts/ feelings/ and opinions. Thanks for posting these pictures. Appreciate that.
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think they are gorgeous... Next time I go to Tiff''s I will have to check them out. Gotta love the clean lines of a bezel, just yummy.

Scorpioanne

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/17/2009 10:24:52 AM
Author: Çã†hër§
I love that pear!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
30.gif
Unfortunately, the only Tiffany in Canada is in Toronto, and I am in Saskatchewan! total bummer!

ETA: when I first saw/read the title of this thread, I thought'' spelling mistake!'' until I read on LOL. Interesting choice of name that Tiffany chose.
Hey there, I am in Saskatchewan too!
35.gif
I was wondering when I saw your avatar if you were from around here. Actually I think there is a Tiffany in Vancouver (or at least my friend said so).

LGK

Ideal_Rock
Lynn, if you ever want pics that you can''t right click on, just take a screenshot, paste into just about any program, and crop. Some desktop PCs, I think it''s just the screenshot or print screen key; on my laptop you have to hold the ctrl key then hit the print screen key. Then open your picture software (I use Irfanview, but anything works) and go "paste". You can do it in word too, it just creates a word doc rather than a .jpg.

Date: 5/17/2009 6:26:58 PM
Author: librarychickie

OK, LibraryChickie -- I
30.gif
you!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

Thanks, Lynn! It''s easy if you have a Mac. I just use the key combination of ''Shift + Apple + 4'' That will turn your mouse arrow into a crosshairs of sort. You just use those crosshairs to select the image you want, and it goes straight to the desktop. Simple really. I don''t think it''s possible with a PC, though.

~LC
But you can always take a screen shot-- then crop
4.gif

4ever

Ideal_Rock
To be honest I''m not a fan of Tiffany at all. However, that pear bezet ring is TO DIE FOR. I have been having pear bezel daydreams since I saw it here.

mrsv

Brilliant_Rock
OK, LibraryChickie -- I
30.gif
you!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

Question #2 (for ALL!): What do we think of the profile for the RB???? What IS that ''detail'' on the shank directly under the head??? THAT''S what I wanna see in person. I wonder if it''s just shadows or something, or if there really is some kind of angular detail there??? It just seems incongruent to have that square-ish angular detail on such an otherwise rounded, fluid design?!
33.gif

And do we think the head (overall and in general) is a bit chunky??? Again, for such a rounded, flowing design, I would expect the HEAD to be the same????

What do you guys think????
Just hit print screen my love and you can copy the images into paint.
2.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/18/2009 6:53:09 PM
Author: mrsv
Just hit print screen my love and you can copy the images into paint.
2.gif
Hey, thanks! And I know about Print Screen... but I didn''t know about PAINT. Could I then open it from PAINT into PHOTOSHOP and crop and make into a j.peg?
33.gif

Thanks again!

wishful

Brilliant_Rock
W
30.gif
W!!! Those are just gorgeous! I love them! I am going to have to stay far far away from Tiffany''s!!! That could be very bad.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Wow - those are really pretty
30.gif

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
I am totally loving the bezet collection. It''s so modern! Krockie, Tiffany.com has pictures of the side profile on their website and it looks super streamlined, sleek and gorgeous!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I want the pear SO bad...

beach

Brilliant_Rock
These designs will be copied by alot of jewelers.

krockie

Shiny_Rock
OK, LibraryChickie -- I
30.gif
you!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

Question #2 (for ALL!): What do we think of the profile for the RB???? What IS that ''detail'' on the shank directly under the head??? THAT''S what I wanna see in person. I wonder if it''s just shadows or something, or if there really is some kind of angular detail there??? It just seems incongruent to have that square-ish angular detail on such an otherwise rounded, fluid design?!
33.gif

And do we think the head (overall and in general) is a bit chunky??? Again, for such a rounded, flowing design, I would expect the HEAD to be the same????

What do you guys think????
Lynne B, the head does look a bit chunky to me. Still haven''t seen them in person but I''m close to the Wall Street store now so I might pop in. It looks like such a delicate bezel from the top that I was surprised by the heft of the side view.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/20/2009 2:23:30 PM
Author: krockie

Lynne B, the head does look a bit chunky to me. Still haven''t seen them in person but I''m close to the Wall Street store now so I might pop in. It looks like such a delicate bezel from the top that I was surprised by the heft of the side view.
Oh Krockie! I hope you get a chance to look at them in person and *report back*!!! And um... any photos would be GREATLY appreciated!!!
31.gif

Cathers

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/17/2009 10:51:53 PM
Author: Scorpioanne

Date: 5/17/2009 10:24:52 AM
Author: Çã†hër§
I love that pear!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
30.gif
Unfortunately, the only Tiffany in Canada is in Toronto, and I am in Saskatchewan! total bummer!

ETA: when I first saw/read the title of this thread, I thought'' spelling mistake!'' until I read on LOL. Interesting choice of name that Tiffany chose.
Hey there, I am in Saskatchewan too!
35.gif
I was wondering when I saw your avatar if you were from around here. Actually I think there is a Tiffany in Vancouver (or at least my friend said so).
cool!!!!! I took that photo last summer. We had gone to Moose Jaw(Temple Gardens)for a few days, and ripped out to Rouleau. We had originally gone out the March before last, but as you can imagine, there wasn''t much to see, set wise. Summer was much better, and it was the last season
8.gif

I will check online to see if there is a Tiffany in Vancouver, thanks for the tip! :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results