Anklet: (3) 10pt ACA melee extender
1mm platinum cable chain

ANKLET_1.png

- - - - - - - - - -

ANKLET_2.png

- - - - - - - - - -

ANKLET_3.png

This piece is so much fun to wear! ::)

I'd originally wanted a diamond anklet, and quickly realised that with a little manoeuvring I could have a bracelet as well. This piece is... admittedly outrageous - decorating one's foot with ACAs is a preposterously extravagant suggestion! - and I'll confess that's definitely part of its delight :whistle::bigsmile:

The stones are dewdrops of sparkle :love: they're as large as Sheerah and I were willing to risk, given that I demanded that culet not extend beyond the lip of the underside of the bezel. I preferred the look of a thin 1mm chain to hold stones of this size, but we were concerned this would be too flimsy for ankle wear... doubling the chain was the perfect solution: it's more secure than even a single thicker chain and I absolutely adore the look! :sun:

From WF to show length and alignment:
ANKLET_4.png

I've worn the bracelet a small handful of times in cold weather; as soon as it's warm enough the anklet goes on - and stays on through the season ::)

ANKLET_5.png

- - - - - - - - - -

ANKLET_6.png

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
2017: Custom Annette U-prong eternity

(15) 0.20ct I/J VS H&A melee (3ctw)
PT 950/Ru
Size 4.5

This ring is my holy grail eternity. Some might remember that I had a nearly identical band with 15pt ACA melee - I loved the setting, but the high colour F/G ACA stock wasn't to my taste and I wanted slightly larger stones.

WF specialty-sourced these stones from their manufacturers for my ring, and if I recall correctly it took a few weeks to get them in-house. They aren't eligible for the ACA denomination because they're lower-colour than the ACA melee definition permits, but they conform to all other ACA standards of cut quality, clarity, fluorescence, etc.

This project turned out to be one of my most challenging: I requested a larger version of my first band, but a scaled-up representation of the same proportions turned out to be bulkier and more angular than I wanted. There are so many interpretations of the customer is always right... WF's is we want our customers to be happy and they proved yet again that they live up to that!! ::) They were wonderful to work with, refining the first cast, re-designing and re-casting, and re-finishing until I was completely satisfied. The base of the Us is thinner than in my first band, the prongs pinch closer together for a more scalloped look, and we made the single-stone space for sizing a semi-bezel for a more fluid transition - I love this detail :love:

ETERNITY1A.png

- - - - - - - - - -

ETERNITY2.png

- - - - - - - - - -

ETERNITY2_4.png

- - - - - - - - - -

ETERNITY3.png

- - - - - - - - - -

ETERNITY4.png

- - - - - - - - - -

ETERNITY5.png

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
2018: Asymmetric briolette diamond station earrings

(16) G/H/I briolettes (3.85ctw) (Not from WF)
(2) 0.34ct H VS2 ACAs
(1) 3.50mm ACA melee
(4) 2.75mm ACA melee
Pt 950/Ru bezels and 1mm chain, 2"

I received these baby briolettes as a gift last year. I felt I ought to save them for an _elegant_ piece _with gravitas_, but I couldn't get the thought that they'd make darling drops out of my head, and I couldn't stop trawling Etsy for asymmetric designs, and after a few months of analysis paralysis I caved and gave myself permission to turn them into very-casual very-lighthearted earrings.

The earrings are custom 2" 'WF by the Yard' drops with graduated melee. From Sheerah on the missing bezel station:
In all honestly I think Leon's head may have exploded just a little when I reiterated that you *did* want a blank space on that particular earring
:mrgreen2:

From WF:
BRIOLETTE.jpg

Studio1040 in LA hung the briolettes. I asked for an uneven distribution that used a cluster of briolettes to replace the missing bezel station and Jacqui did a marvellous job aligning them :love: They're perfectly, beautifully "symmetrically asymmetric" :kiss2:

The earrings are ~5ctw finished.

Briolette_1.png

- - - - - - - - - -

Briolette_2.png

- - - - - - - - - -

Briolette_3.png

- - - - - - - - - -

Briolette_4.png

- - - - - - - - - -

Briolette_5.png

- - - - - - - - - -

Briolette_6.png

Last edited:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have a lot of beautiful jewelry!

mrsgreeneyes

Shiny_Rock
Premium
2018: Asymmetric briolette diamond station earrings

(16) G/H/I briolettes (3.85ctw) (Not from WF)
(2) 0.34ct H VS2 ACAs
(1) 3.50mm ACA melee
(4) 2.75mm ACA melee
Pt 950/Ru bezels and 1mm chain, 2"

I received these baby briolettes as a gift last year. I felt I ought to save them for an _elegant_ piece _with gravitas_, but I couldn't get the thought that they'd make darling drops out of my head, and I couldn't stop trawling Etsy for asymmetric designs, and after a few months of analysis paralysis I caved and gave myself permission to turn them into very-casual very-lighthearted earrings.

The earrings are custom 2" 'WF by the Yard' drops with graduated melee. From Sheerah on the missing bezel station:
In all honestly I think Leon's head may have exploded just a little when I reiterated that you *did* want a blank space on that particular earring
:mrgreen2:

From WF:
BRIOLETTE.jpg

Studio1040 in LA hung the briolettes. I asked for an uneven distribution that used a cluster of briolettes to replace the missing bezel station and Jacqui did a marvellous job aligning them :love: They're perfectly, beautifully "symmetrically asymmetric" :kiss2:

The earrings are ~5ctw finished.

Briolette_1.png

- - - - - - - - - -

Briolette_2.png

- - - - - - - - - -

Briolette_3.png

- - - - - - - - - -

Briolette_4.png

- - - - - - - - - -

Briolette_5.png

- - - - - - - - - -

Briolette_6.png
I love these! :love::love:

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love your entire collection @yssie... all beautiful and so sophisticated. :love:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH MY GOSH, @yssie, those earrings are fantastic! They look gorgeous on you. All your pieces are wonderful but those earrings are just flat out amazing.

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful & stunning yssie--you have a great eye for design--congrats!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does 5 ctw feel heavy on the ears? My god how do you hold your head up?:eek2:

And the rest of your haul - :shock::confused2::love::dance::appl::appl::appl::appl::appl:

I feel like when you walk into a room you must be this wee thing behind a wall of blinding bling...:cool2: (sunglasses are polarized for the glare off the bling)

KiloSierra

Shiny_Rock
Premium
BEAUTIFUL collection! Just beautiful @yssie!

Those briolette drops are a total dream!! The understated elegance of those mixed in with WF’s fireballs - I bet they are showstoppers!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@yssie
Not to ignore all your other pieces but those earrings are just magical, stunning, beyond words. :love::kiss2: They are pieces of art. They moved me to tears. They are so lovely and lovely on you. Thank you for sharing. :wavey:=)2:geek2:

Loreal

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Those earrings are absolutely to die for!!! Love Love love!!!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your pieces are always jaw dropping, @yssie, and you have yet to let us down! :o :cheeky:
Your incorporation of the briolettes into the drop earrings are truly ingenious! :appl::love:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your entire collection is beyond beautiful yssie, but those earrings really are something else :love::love:

Tanalasta_01

Rough_Rock
Premium
Ooo ... NICE .... Sheerah also looks after me. I may just point her onto this thread and say "I want that"!!!

Every piece is stunning. I do love the versatility of your bracelet. Wish I could afford the earrings. They're sooooo bling.Would be perfect for the wedding.

Beautiful photos and modelling also.:dance:

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
All the pieces are stunning! I love the briolettes on the earrings, but I have to say that for easy wear and sheer daily indulgence I am extremely envious of your anklet!

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love all of these!! Especially your new earrings - they are so unique and dramatic.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@yssie all your pieces are stunning but you have gorgeous taste so that is not a surprise. I love all your beautiful bling.:love:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful as always! The earrings are a real show stopper for sure!!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your WF bling is extraordinary! As much as I adore your briolette drop earrings, I have to say your WF diamond band is the one that makes my heart go pitter-pat ... it is glorious and sublime and really just perfect in my eyes. Thanks for sharing these collection photos!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such beautiful pieces. You clearly think a lot about what you want and then go for it. Your pieces look lovely on you!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dang girl! A gorgeous collection, which is a tribute to WF's expertise and your own good taste.

I love the dbty pieces. I adore the earrings. But I'd arm-wrestle you for that stunning eternity ring!

Congratulations on these beautiful pieces.

tuckie

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Wowza. Those earrings. That eternity band. The ACA anklet. You have beautiful taste and gorgeous pieces.

Yssie, how did you come to decide that I/J was your sweet spot for color?

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You WF pieces are exquisite! LOVE the briolette earrings! :love::love::love:

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
You have always been such a visionary and these earrings are no exception to that. My god! I love them. I love how you can think outside the box so perfectly! They are utter perfection.

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@yssie Your new earrings are seriously yet another work of art!!! Absolutely stunning!! :love::love::love: Would love to play with these new earrings and your yg EW stunners, too!! Love your entire fabulous collection!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous, Yssie!!!:love: The new eternity is just perfection. I love the stone size, and it's set nice and low! The earrings are unique and beautiful! What a clever way to use those briolettes!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie, you have such impeccable taste in jewelry. Every detail is always perfect, the new pieces are just divine! I love them all but the eternity band is so gorgeous.

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous pieces!!! Your collection is enviable! The briolette earrings are so creative and absolutely stunning! Weren’t you selling them for a while? I’m so glad you kept them and had these made!

I have a 1.75ct 5 stone from WF and I’ve been contemplating turning that into a 3/4 eternity. I love how your eternity turned out! It looks fluid and comfortable to wear.

I also have a rg DbtY anklet that I wear in the summer. Plus a thin yg chain that I also converted to an anklet. I LOVE the look of dainty anklets!

Vera W

Shiny_Rock
Trade
briolette_5-png.624133

WHOA THERE @yssie My goodness those are STUNNING!! I love what you did there. So beautiful and perfectly unique. Why must you tempt us like that?? LOL Love, love, love!! :love::appl::love::P2

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results