shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts....

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What do you think of doing a milgrain bezel with just the milgrain being rose gold... Then the balance being WG or platinum... Or the whole Bezel RG,?

aZ...hot, hot, hot.... It was 104 today... Yea, yea a dry heat....please! It's hot even for this Floridain...

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Mayk|1335059936|3177524 said:
And my thoughts were exactly the opposite.. :Up_to_something: RG Bezel with Platinum everything else.... To bring out the warmth in the stone....
That would be gorgeous :bigsmile:

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
Mayk|1335071167|3177611 said:
What do you think of doing a milgrain bezel with just the milgrain being rose gold... Then the balance being WG or platinum... Or the whole Bezel RG,?

aZ...hot, hot, hot.... It was 104 today... Yea, yea a dry heat....please! It's hot even for this Floridain...
I had thought about that too, I wasnt sure if they would be able to do so. I can ask Grace and see what she says.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
[quote="Mayk|1335071167|3177611"]What do you think of doing a milgrain bezel with just the milgrain being rose gold... Then the balance being WG or platinum... Or the whole Bezel RG,?

aZ...hot, hot, hot.... It was 104 today... Yea, yea a dry heat....please! It's hot even for this Floridain...[/quote]

That sounds perfect (in my mind's eye picture!) because it warms up the diamond with the RG and then keeps the balance "white" which will help the diamond stand out against the metal.

Depending on your design, could you add some RG to the mount somehow? petal or filligree work depending on what style you chose? or a fine band of RG milgrain on the outsides of the shank?

Just rambling thoughts... I really like the idea of RG working with your stone!

(Jealous of your dry heat - we are cool and damp at 7C up here under gray skies.... )

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey, there is *nothing* wrong with paying retail when you get good value for your money and excellent service. You got all that in this case, great buy and can't wait to see it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results