shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on this WF Expert Selection

sugarcloud

Shiny_Rock
@Kim N @MissGotRocks @DejaWiz @lovedogs

Me again!! It's been a very busy couple of weeks but I have some updates!

I got WF to compare the F1.13 (https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-di...-vs2-clarity-round-excellent-cut-sku-e4596085) and the H1.17 (https://www.whiteflash.com/loose-di...-vs1-clarity-round-excellent-cut-sku-e4629401) with another diamod with similar specs to my current one (that one is out of budget btw).

I actually really love the F1.13! (Far left in the video) It is so white! But my only concern right now if whether the flourescence will have any negative impact and whether I should be worried about the comment on the GIA cert about "Additional twinning wisps, pinpoints and surface graining are not shown"? I can see the impecfections on the photo but do you guys think it looks ok for a VS2? Also the cert is dated Dec 20, 2022, is this concerning at all?

I am getting WF to double confirm that these things are not an issue but if all goes well I am thinking of getting this one! I didn't think the colour difference would matter that much but now that I see it I really love how white it is.

I also got them to do a comparion with one that is similar to my current one and i love the size difference.

Would love to hear what you guys think, getting a bit nervous!

Edit: oh no the first video is not working, will try and see whats happening!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
sugarcloud there's no wrong choice here between the 1.13 and the 1.17 - go with whichever one your eyes are glued to!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm glad WF came through with the comparison videos. I wouldn't be concerned about the clarity or report date. It sounds like the 1.13 is really speaking to you, and that says a lot!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As long as WF can allay your fears, go with the diamond you love! It looks beautiful!

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Ask them to take the floro outside so you can watch what it does,

sugarcloud

Shiny_Rock
sugarcloud there's no wrong choice here between the 1.13 and the 1.17 - go with whichever one your eyes are glued to!
@DejaWiz @Kim N @MissGotRocks

Thanks!! I thought I would prefer the 1.17 but something about the arrows of the 1.13 are so eye catching. Waiting now to hear back from WF and then will make my final decision!

Ask them to take the floro outside so you can watch what it does,

That's a good idea! I saw your post about your flourescent diamond, I've never seen that kind of colour in a diamond in the sun :kiss2:

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Sugarcloud, I think the 1.13 is very pretty too. Although each of these are beautiful! A medium will probably not be too obvious outside. Maybe a touch whiter. Under black lights it should light up well though.

Who knew on the weird pink vibe? :D bonus rock.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I did an upgrade like this about 15 years ago when I was first dipping my toes into diamonds. You will absolutely notice the size difference! Well worth it.

I like the choice you made but also, I would go bigger if you possibly can :evil2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results