DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

HurtinAlbertan

Rough_Rock

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

HurtinAlbertan

Rough_Rock
Is that similar to fluorescence in a natural diamond? I guess I will see how it looks when it arrives tomorrow. Hopefully it’s not too severe. I can always return it if it’s too bad I suppose.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Is that similar to fluorescence in a natural diamond? I guess I will see how it looks when it arrives tomorrow. Hopefully it’s not too severe. I can always return it if it’s too bad I suppose.

No, it is a bit of a different visual effect.
Boron makes it a Type IIb diamond.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Would this be a deal breaker in your opinion?

Only for folks that either want to intentionally avoid it or do not prefer the looks. I tend to lean towards indifferent to it with a slight nod to liking it, but that's me.

HurtinAlbertan

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your help on this. I value your opinion as it appears you’re very active on here and offer some great insight into the LGD world. I will post some pics when I get the ring so you can have a look at it.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for your help on this. I value your opinion as it appears you’re very active on here and offer some great insight into the LGD world. I will post some pics when I get the ring so you can have a look at it.

You're very welcome and I'm looking forward to seeing pictures!

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock

HurtinAlbertan

Rough_Rock
The photos really don’t do it justice. It’s a very nice diamond and I’m very happy so far. Haven’t seen it in all types of light yet but so far I’m impressed.

HurtinAlbertan

Rough_Rock
Well this morning was our anniversary and I presented her with the ring. She absolutely loves it and it’s a perfect complement to her anniversary ring that I gave her a couple of years ago. It looks like I hit the bullseye with it.

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Well this morning was our anniversary and I presented her with the ring. She absolutely loves it and it’s a perfect complement to her anniversary ring that I gave her a couple of years ago. It looks like I hit the bullseye with it.

Hooray!
Happy Anniversary to you both!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results