shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on this Cushion Cut from Old World Diamonds!

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
gracieloufreebush|1354276151|3319135 said:
Well looks like someone put that JA stone on hold.

Total budget is $8500.

I hope you put that 1.82c K on hold...K's can face up nice and white and look great in a halo...somebody already put it on hold... you won't find a nicer large stone for your budget...you are putting too much emphasis on the setting...you can always upgrade the setting later. Sorry if you missed this one...it is so HUGE AND NICE chunky antique cut for such a low price. there are halos out there for around $2k which would still fit your budget. But a 1.82 c that faces up LARGER THAN MOST 2c stones...well they are few and far between.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK10TKoD_EQ&list=UUEV7slr-i-VduBBnfv9MxhA&index=17&feature=plcp

gracieloufreebush

Rough_Rock
I understand I should have put it on hold but I didn't. I was worried about the cost and my bf wasn't home to talk about it. Yes I realize this was probably a dumb move. I really wish I would have. Mad at myself. But guess there's nothing I can do about it now.

I am putting a lot of emphasis on the setting because I have wanted it since I seen it years ago in a picture. We do not want to upgrade later on, I would just like one ring and that'd be it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results