Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy birthday @Matthews1127 what a lovely surprise, it’s beautiful :love:

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy birthday @Matthews1127 what a lovely surprise, it’s beautiful :love:

Thank you!! Happy New Year!! I believe it’s a little too big for my finger, so I’ll have to have it sized down, just a bit. Other than that, it’s perfect!!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday and Happy New Year to you!!!! That is soooooo sweet that he surprised you with the band :roll2:. It's very beautiful and a nice statement band on your long slender fingers =)2. Enjoy your new bling!!!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday and Happy New Year to you!!!! That is soooooo sweet that he surprised you with the band :roll2:. It's very beautiful and a nice statement band on your long slender fingers =)2. Enjoy your new bling!!!

Thank you, @JDDN!!! Happy New Year! May 2018 bring lots of joy & bling to everyone!!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Congrats and happy birthday!

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so glad you got the ring! I thought it looked amazing on your hand in the first shot, but then you said you were going to wait, so I decided not to comment! It is gorgeous!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so glad you got the ring! I thought it looked amazing on your hand in the first shot, but then you said you were going to wait, so I decided not to comment! It is gorgeous!

Thank you so much!! The look on DH’s face, when I asked him to see it, and be my deciding factor is what sealed the deal for me!!
I can’t stop staring at it! o_O
lol!! :lol-2:

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
What a great surprise! It's beautiful on you! Definitely a statement piece! I love it!

dkata

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It looks perfect as a right hand ring! And congratulations to your birthday !

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a great surprise! It's beautiful on you! Definitely a statement piece! I love it!

Oh, I was quite surprised!! Got the wind knocked out of me, actually...lol!!
I’m really enjoying it! I have to have it sized, though; it’s sliding too much for my comfort level. I’m so afraid I’m going to lose it! I’ll miss it, while we’re apart...lol!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As I said originally, I always liked it on your hand. Congrats. What fun. You have a nice DH!

M

MTHealthyLiving

Seeking advice from PSers & experts, alike.
I am trying to decide if I want to purchase/layaway this Anniversary Band, or put the purchase on hold, and focus solely on an Anniversary band of my own creation (DH promised I could design & create my own).
I realize, ultimately, it's my budget & my decision...what I'd like help with is its appearance, fit on my hand, and how well it compliments my existing wedding set (photo attached with Anniversary Band photos). I intend to wear this as a RHR due to the width of the band.
Please be honest. I have long, slender fingers, but my hands are small, which makes real estate from knuckle to knuckle scarce!! The photos may make it difficult to determine, but these are the most clear photos I could take with my iPhone in the store (Anniversary Band), and outside in natural light, on a rainy day (Wedding Set).
The Anniversary Band is on hold for me for a month...and I'd love some insight.
Thank you, in advance!
CRM

IMG_4889.JPG

IMG_4890.JPG

IMG_4891.JPG

IMG_4770.JPG

I think it distracts too much from your gorgeous EC e-ring. Plus it just looks too big on your beautiful, delicate finger.
If it were me, I’d do something smaller, but with brilliant diamonds for an eye-catching sparkle that’s not too distracting. Something that makes people go “wow look at your set!”

Staceyjan

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I love all of your jewels, you have exquisite taste!

Diamond_Hawk

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Belated Birthday Wishes and a Happy New Year!

Loved reading through your thread - Enjoy your fantastic looking band!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love all of your jewels, you have exquisite taste!

Thank you so very much!! I enjoy drooling over everyone’s jewels!! Hope you’re having success in your quest!!

Diamond425

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous. Love your story. Happy birthday. My husband birthday is New Year’s Eve. Wear it and shine. Can’t wait to see the new ring.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results