shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts on JannPaul's new Octagon Nova?

molecule

Brilliant_Rock
I found this off-putting, nothing but white light with a bit of contrast at the center. Not for this old moss-back, I guess. Offer me the tiniest CBI ever, I'm there.

Seeing some of the recent videos, I'm inclined to agree with you. I love the way the facets are arranged, but the way they reflect light is less pleasing to me than an old cut.

Alybird

Shiny_Rock
Seeing some of the recent videos, I'm inclined to agree with you. I love the way the facets are arranged, but the way they reflect light is less pleasing to me than an old cut.

It's curious. I agree. When it first came out, I was super into it. The facets and the geometry are so pretty.

But in a side-by-side comparison with the Decagon and a Super Ideal Cut, I think after much consideration, I actually prefer the classic Super Ideal Cut for the contrast, rounded edges, and compass geometry of the arrows.

I was trying to decide between the more innovative JP cuts and the Heart 2.0. I kept gravitating toward their Heart 2.0 because of the classic H&A patterning.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results