shape
carat
color
clarity

Thoughts about CHAZ in Seattle?

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was ready to fly out and purchase myself an undocumented AR from the trunk of a Tesla!
No need to purchase. They are free!.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks like the summer party is over after this 2nd deadly shooting...

Actually, the shooting probably would have been ignored. The mayor got mad when protestors marched to her house. She said it put her family and children in danger. It was fine with her so long as it stayed where it was. Coming to her home was more than she could tolerate.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was ready to load up on rifles from the gun guy on the side of the road here in Texas he's a guy a Hawaiian shirt, totally armed, he was selling Ruger AR-556 450 Bushmaster Model 8522's out of the back of his jacked up F-15, He's a Bugaloo Boi, across the road was a QAnon guy selling regular old guns, but it's all on the back burner for now, but we shall see.

1593619244846.png

1593619558039.png

I was ready to fly out and purchase myself an undocumented AR from the trunk of a Tesla!

Last edited:

FL_Sol

Shiny_Rock
I was ready to load up on rifles from the gun guy on the side of the road here in Texas he's a guy a Hawaiian shirt, totally armed, he was selling Ruger AR-556 450 Bushmaster Model 8522's out of the back of his jacked up F-15, He's a Bugaloo Boi, across the road was a QAnon guy selling regular old guns, but it's all on the back burner for now, but we shall see.

1593619244846.png

1593619558039.png

TX is too large of a state to find this guy. The other guy would have been easier to find, being in a small area of Seattle, I'm sure.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nah, untrue I live 30 miles north of the Austin line and you can find 'em... Texas is the home of QAnon and Bugaloo Boi's :)

TX is too large of a state to find this guy. The other guy would have been easier to find, being in a small area of Seattle, I'm sure.

FL_Sol

Shiny_Rock
Nah, untrue I live 30 miles north of the Austin line and you can find 'em... Texas is the home of QAnon and Bugaloo Boi's :)

We are camping near there very soon. So, they were for certain in Austin?

FL_Sol

Shiny_Rock
I am actually Duckduckgo-ing like a mad woman right now trying to find exactly where these guys were and can't seem to find anything so the more details the better.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Actually, the shooting probably would have been ignored. The mayor got mad when protestors marched to her house. She said it put her family and children in danger. It was fine with her so long as it stayed where it was. Coming to her home was more than she could tolerate.
Yes, they made one of the special people uncomfortable so they had to be stopped.
The rest of the peeons dont matter to the elites.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah? were you from? Ima a certain there are gun sellers around Austin, I am CERTAIN there are QAnon people around, and I'm certain there are Bugaloo Bois, what's your point?

And if you are camping here it's damn hot, coming the rest of the week the heat index will be over 100 F.

We are camping near there very soon. So, they were for certain in Austin?

FL_Sol

Shiny_Rock
I am from Atlanta and used to the heat but we picked up our camper in TX a couple of weeks ago and the heat was “different” for sure.
My point is I am dead serious about picking up an unregistered gun!

I obviously didn’t see them last time but will keep an eye out when I go. I just don’t feel like driving all around Austin so I have been searching online for thisgroup’s location and don’t seem to see it. Chaz would have been easier.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anyone promoting/encouraging/supporting this “defund the police” or CHOP/autonomous zone nonsense: I suggest you watch the 30+minute, uninterrupted interview Sean Hannity had tonight with the father of the 19-year-old young man killed in CHAZ/CHOP - the father who has yet to get answers about his son’s murder two weeks ago; has yet to be contacted by police, the Seattle mayor, WA governor, etc.; who is breaking down in gut-wrenching, incomprehensible pain and tears on national television because no one has offered any answers, investigated, etc. because the police could not get into this “summer of love”-fest; the father whose story is being ignored by the MSM who feed the left’s narrative; the father who will bury his son tomorrow.

Mr. Anderson’s “black life” mattered, but no one promoting the defund/autonomous/cop-free zone nonsense narratives seems to give a darn ... we don’t need to wonder why. But those of us with a fraction of sense predicted this would happen.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mr. Anderson’s “black life” mattered, but no one promoting the defund/autonomous/cop-free zone nonsense narratives seems to give a darn ... we don’t need to wonder why. But those of us with a fraction of sense predicted this would happen.
I know why...:praise:

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I believe I saw on FB the police went back in and are dismantling CHAZ

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well obviously, you need to know someone, look on Craig's List.. Maybe Chaz would have been easier but my nephew lived right in the middle of the area and he said to the best of his knowledge there were no Tesla's with guys/gals selling guns.. Personally it's not a a great idea to advertise you are looking for an unregistered gun on the web, or at least here, they are illegal EVEN in Texas.. But good luck and keep your eyes peeled next time you are in the area.

Not me, guns are for protection not action and when one get's involved in something illegal it usually does not bode well for them, best of luck though and I hope whatever you need an unregistered gun for abates.

I am from Atlanta and used to the heat but we picked up our camper in TX a couple of weeks ago and the heat was “different” for sure.
My point is I am dead serious about picking up an unregistered gun!

I obviously didn’t see them last time but will keep an eye out when I go. I just don’t feel like driving all around Austin so I have been searching online for thisgroup’s location and don’t seem to see it. Chaz would have been easier.

chemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Anyone promoting/encouraging/supporting this “defund the police” or CHOP/autonomous zone nonsense: I suggest you watch the 30+minute, uninterrupted interview Sean Hannity had tonight with the father of the 19-year-old young man killed in CHAZ/CHOP - the father who has yet to get answers about his son’s murder two weeks ago; has yet to be contacted by police, the Seattle mayor, WA governor, etc.; who is breaking down in gut-wrenching, incomprehensible pain and tears on national television because no one has offered any answers, investigated, etc. because the police could not get into this “summer of love”-fest; the father whose story is being ignored by the MSM who feed the left’s narrative; the father who will bury his son tomorrow.

Sean Hannity doesn’t say anything worth listening to.

His treatment of the coronavirus was completely untrue and irresponsible. There are current reports that listeners of his show were significantly more likely to die in March than those who consumed other right wing news sources.

He lies. Constantly.

FL_Sol

Shiny_Rock
Well obviously, you need to know someone, look on Craig's List.. Maybe Chaz would have been easier but my nephew lived right in the middle of the area and he said to the best of his knowledge there were no Tesla's with guys/gals selling guns.. Personally it's not a a great idea to advertise you are looking for an unregistered gun on the web, or at least here, they are illegal EVEN in Texas.. But good luck and keep your eyes peeled next time you are in the area.

Not me, guns are for protection not action and when one get's involved in something illegal it usually does not bode well for them, best of luck though and I hope whatever you need an unregistered gun for abates.

I know the law on firearms pretty well.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know the law on firearms pretty well.

That's good, I think in Texas it's illegal to have a unregistered gun, not that this would stop a person who wanted one! gun shows, know someone etc.

chemgirl

Ideal_Rock

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
How can you spot the batf agent?
They are the ones talking about doing illegal things with guns and/or explosives all the time.
Makes one go hmmmmm reading this thread.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I didn’t say the shooting was untrue. Just that Hannity is full of BS. If he’s covering it then I trust he’s manipulating the story. It’s his thing.

Fox News is bad for misinformation and Hannity’s show is worse.

Hannity did little talking, and the interview wasn’t about politics ... it was about this man’s loss - in HIS words - his pain, and the fact that the chaz/chop BS in Seattle is the reason he has no answers about his son’s death ... those who pushed the cops out & cheered for that stupidity are to blame.

Do black lives somehow not matter if they appear on Fox? :confused: I’m sure he’d have appeared on CNN or MSNBC as well, except his son's death didn’t support their politicized BS narratives like defunding police, so they didn’t reach out to him.

Last edited:

FL_Sol

Shiny_Rock
How can you spot the batf agent?
They are the ones talking about doing illegal things with guns and/or explosives all the time.
Makes one go hmmmmm reading this thread.

No, I just don’t want my firearms associated with my name.

1593724340921.png

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do black lives somehow not matter if they appear on Fox? :confused: I’m sure he’d have appeared on CNN or MSNBC as well, except his son's death didn’t support their politicized BS narratives like defunding police, so they didn’t reach out to him.
slap4.gif :shhh:

1ofakind

Brilliant_Rock
There will be no justice for this young mans death or his family. No public outcry, no one will stop their orange man bad programming to show his funeral. There will be no parade or gold casket, Al Sharpton and other race hustlers will not attend. See how some people here refuse to even hear the story because they don't like the platform. Yeah, his life mattered but they won't acknowledge it. They won't even listen to this father sob at his tremendous loss. Maybe they were the ones applauding the violence when it broke out...said it was justified and worth it. But those people didn't lose a child, a father or daughter or brother did they? I hope it is shame and regret that prevents them from watching that heart wrenching video but I doubt it At least 19 people, mostly POC have died during these riots...and still it is not roundly condemned. Dozens more killed in the overall uptick of violence and murder that followed and continues.
Ask their families if it was worth it. Say their names. Their lives matter too.

Musia

Brilliant_Rock
Maybe they were the ones applauding the violence when it broke out...said it was justified and worth it.

Remember the reaction to your thread regarding the help to the victims of riots and looting? How many of business owners who had lost everything where the POC? How many communities densely populated by POC had lost their supermarkets, cafes, barber shops, their favorite places to gather? Who cares?

Musia

Brilliant_Rock

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results