shape
carat
color
clarity

Third time's the charm - eternity stacker

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
After a lot of searching I've finally found the perfect eternity band to wear with my OEC. I first purchased an inexpensive half eternity on ebay but the diamonds were just too teeny-tiny. I then bought a Scott Kay half diamond band and initially really liked the blingy look - but started to feel the 3 point stones were just large enough to take the attention from my ering and it sat too high against my fairly low setting.

I finally stumbled on this ring on Ruby Lane - the fact it is my size was a big plus and it looked like the right height. Won't lie - it was more than I really wanted to spend and I had buyer's remorse after paying for it (seller did accept my offer, but still...). I told myself it was going back unless I absolutely loved it. Well, I absolutely love it! It's perfect, just what I've been looking for - sits low on my finger and the diamonds are sparkly and big enough to show up, but it doesn't overpower my OEC, in fact it makes it pop. Oh, and it's a full eternity - what a pleasure not to have to worry about it spinning. It's in great condition too. Still a little upset about spending more than I wanted, but I'll get over it lol. It's engraved with the year 1933 and is a size 4.25

I feel a little silly posting something so small compared to all the gorgeous honkers being shown right now in other posts, but this came today and I'm just so excited about it and wanted to share!

img_1213.jpg

img_993.jpg

img_994.jpg

img_995.jpg

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It looks like it was made especially for your ering, great pic!! It looks absolutely perfect too :))
sarahb

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just a few more -

img_1225.jpg

img_996.jpg

img_997.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
sarahb|1370992636|3463757 said:
It looks like it was made especially for your ering, great pic!! It looks absolutely perfect too :))
sarahb

Aw thanks sarah, I appreciate that! It's much nicer than I expected!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is absolutely perfect! What a find! Your second one was OK but I like this so much better!

Makes a gorgeous set - in three years you will have forgotten about the sting of money spent but you'll still be loving this ring! Why is it that our likes and our pocketbooks never seem to be on the same page? Oh, well, you only live once so you might as well enjoy it!

Congrats again on a lovely new addition to your solitaire beauty!!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
It's gorgeous and looks perfect with your OEC!!! Great find!! :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Junebug, I love them together! Gorgeous band and it looks amazing with your OEC! :love:
Don't feel badly about spending a bit more than you wanted to-when you find the perfect match like that it's worth it. Wear in much health and happiness!!! :appl:

backwardsandinheels

Brilliant_Rock
It does look made for it. I thought those were French cuts for a second. Really pretty together! You stumbled onto the perfect thing and how fun to have 1933 in there :appl:

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhh Junebug! Very pretty, especially next to your ER, whatever you spent on rubylane is going to be much cheaper than a BM store I'm sure.

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
Love that!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
PERFECT!! its just PERFECT, Junebug!! What's that saying... "sometimes you have to kiss a lot of frogs till you find a prince" and you found a fantastic band here!! The money will be forgotten in a short enough time but the joy of knowing you have finally found the perfect ring to wear with your diamond... is "priceless"!! Enjoy it for what it is and just put the money out of your head... There will be another paycheque :bigsmile: (as my sister says!)

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MissGotRocks|1370993870|3463772 said:
It is absolutely perfect! What a find! Your second one was OK but I like this so much better!

Makes a gorgeous set - in three years you will have forgotten about the sting of money spent but you'll still be loving this ring! Why is it that our likes and our pocketbooks never seem to be on the same page? Oh, well, you only live once so you might as well enjoy it!

Congrats again on a lovely new addition to your solitaire beauty!!

Thanks so much MissGotRocks, I agree that the other band looked ok but this one is much more what I had in mind - and thanks for the peptalk, I sort of need it right now because I'm going back and forth between being thrilled with it and feeling guilty about it (a lovely combination of emotions :roll: )

by star sparkle » 11 Jun 2013 23:46
It's gorgeous and looks perfect with your OEC!!! Great find!!

Thanks so much star sparkle! I know I'm making a big deal out of this little ring, but I've been wanting something like this for a while!

by missy » 11 Jun 2013 23:58
Junebug, I love them together! Gorgeous band and it looks amazing with your OEC!
Don't feel badly about spending a bit more than you wanted to-when you find the perfect match like that it's worth it. Wear in much health and happiness!!!

Thanks missy, you are so sweet!! This is a combo birthday/anniversary present, how's that for a good rationalization? :D

by backwardsandinheels » 12 Jun 2013 00:38
It does look made for it. I thought those were French cuts for a second. Really pretty together! You stumbled onto the perfect thing and how fun to have 1933 in there

Thank you backwardsandinheels! I'm really happy with how this band jazzes up my somewhat plain ering setting!

by SandyCheeks » 12 Jun 2013 00:40
Ohhh Junebug! Very pretty, especially next to your ER, whatever you spent on rubylane is going to be much cheaper than a BM store I'm sure.

Thanks Sandy!! That's exactly what I keep telling myself! :D

by lorrissey » 12 Jun 2013 00:44
Love that!

Aw thanks so much lorrissey!

PERFECT!! its just PERFECT, Junebug!! What's that saying... "sometimes you have to kiss a lot of frogs till you find a prince" and you found a fantastic band here!! The money will be forgotten in a short enough time but the joy of knowing you have finally found the perfect ring to wear with your diamond... is "priceless"!! Enjoy it for what it is and just put the money out of your head... There will be another paycheque (as my sister says!)

Thanks Enerchi, you are so nice! As much as I love jewelry, I really don't wear that much, and I wear my wedding set every day, so I'll certainly get a lot of use out of this band - and I really don't plan on purchasing anything else, so I really should just relax and enjoy it for heaven's sake. I like the way your sister thinks lol!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
It's so lovely! A perfect pair.

oohsparkly

Shiny_Rock
You are not kidding about that band being perfect! It looks completely exquisite with your ering.

I am currently wanting an eternity to go with my new ering and it is no small feat to get right. When it's as good as yours, you just have to overlook spending a little extra!

Thanks for sharing!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Junebug, that is an absolutely perfect set! Seriously, it is a meant-to-be match, in terms of style, size, quality ... everything! I second (third?) everything MissGotRocks said. I think this is an excellent choice, and I hope you post many more pictures!

P.S. - I know this is an aside from the topic, but you have really beautiful hands. Such great bone structure and lovely nails. Okay, threadjack over!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
It looks amazing with your solitaire, a match made in heaven!!! :appl: :love: :appl:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is elegant and fits your ring perfectly. Anyway to get some closeups so we can see more detail?

Also just wanted to say that I love that you made the decision when you saw it and fell in love. I love that you fell in love too - it looks so beautiful, like the perfect frame for a fabulous painting. :praise:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
It looks perfect with your ering, simply beautiful!

Hera

Ideal_Rock
I love it with your ring!!! :love: Do you remember the ctw on it? I'm on the search for band like it but as you know, they are so expensive!!!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How lucky you are to find such a beautiful match!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
What a perfect match! :appl: Your set is beautiful :love:

SB621

Ideal_Rock
It looks amazing junebug! I adore the set together!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That looks fabulous! They really do look like they were made to be worn together :appl:

IE_Princess

Shiny_Rock
I'm with everyone else; it's gorgeous and a great match! Over the past six months I have passed on a couple of rings because they were more than I wanted to spend and I'm learning to look past the absolute numbers to how well they match what I want/need. You will love this band with your e-ring everyday, so it's worth the premium.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfect pairing!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Circe|1371004413|3463887 said:
Junebug, that is an absolutely perfect set! Seriously, it is a meant-to-be match, in terms of style, size, quality ... everything! I second (third?) everything MissGotRocks said. I think this is an excellent choice, and I hope you post many more pictures!

P.S. - I know this is an aside from the topic, but you have really beautiful hands. Such great bone structure and lovely nails. Okay, threadjack over!

Thank you Circe! :)) It felt right as soon as I put it on! The sun is out today so I'm going to take a few more pics - and btw, thank you for the compliment! Made my day! You know, a recent post of yours made an impression on me - I can't even really remember the exact content, but the gist was to stop being so hard on ourselves and and to stop apologizing for physical traits (wrinkly hands for example). After I read your comments I realized I am guilty of doing just this and decided to stop putting myself down so much. As a result I've been feeling better about myself. And now ironically you come by and say such nice things! Just wanted to let you know your initial post really helped me!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much armywife13, miniousbijoux, lknvrb4, heraanderson, bright ice, stargurl78, SB621, AlexT, FancyPantsSparkler, IE Princess and luv2sparkle! I'm so glad you all like it and think it looks nice. Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Heraanderson, according to the seller about 40 points, which would make each stone about 1 point. Tiny, but the diamonds do show up and have some sparkle. I can't believe how pricey these bands tend to be. I'm struggling a bit over how much I paid - after looking for so long, I *think* I paid an ok price, it's hard to tell with these vintage pieces. A big selling point for me was that it was my size. It's in good shape too, which I guess counts for something.

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Junebug, the set is absolutely perfect together :love:

As others have said, sometimes it's really worth paying for something that's just right. Don't think twice about it! Enjoying it daily is really worth it. Plus, it's a full eternity, it's vintage (I love that it has a date on it!), it's just your size... it's meant to be on your finger!

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock
It's perfect, so yes... 3rd time IS the charm! :D

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results