shape
carat
color
clarity

Third time's the charm - eternity stacker

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It looks perfect and sometimes perfection is worth paying a little extra for!! :cheeky: ;)) Congrats on your gorgeous "new to you" ring!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GemFever|1371054305|3464242 said:
Junebug, the set is absolutely perfect together :love:

As others have said, sometimes it's really worth paying for something that's just right. Don't think twice about it! Enjoying it daily is really worth it. Plus, it's a full eternity, it's vintage (I love that it has a date on it!), it's just your size... it's meant to be on your finger!

Ditto everything GemFever said. Perfection is sometimes worth paying for and it really does make the most perfect set! :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much GemFever, two_little_birds, yennyfire and Catmom!! :)) I've been wearing it all day and I do love the look, it really does dress my ering up a bit. And I've been thinking about it, and I guess I really didn't overpay as much as I think I did, I do have a feel for what the going rate is for this type of band - yeah, I could have waited around for a real ebay steal, but that would have taken a long time - as it is, I've been looking for awhile and this one just seemed to check off all the boxes.

The sun's out so I took a few more pics:

img_998.jpg

img_999.jpg

img_1000.jpg

img_1243.jpg

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Junebug That looks perfect! The last set of pictures are wonderful, both of your rings are breathtaking! I have a thing for N-S prongs and love your erring setting, just the right touches for a beautiful diamond. :love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much woofmama, I really appreciate the positive comments about my rings and the pics! :))

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
yennyfire|1371064920|3464414 said:
It looks perfect and sometimes perfection is worth paying a little extra for!! :cheeky: ;)) Congrats on your gorgeous "new to you" ring!

I agree. Just think of it like this...when spread out over 30 years, the little more for perfect, is nothing at all.

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
To echo what others have said, that is an absolutely perfect match! It can be so hard to find just the right band, but this is definitely it!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful Junebug! Looks perfect!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Demelza, NonieMarie, and Laila! It does work well with my ering, and this is the look I wanted...don't know why I'm struggling so much with the price. Seems like a lot of money for what it is. It is pretty though!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks perfect with your ER! What a great find!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on finding the perfect "mate" for your ER. They look lovely together.
Isn't it so wonderful when you are able to totally complete the look! :love:

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
I can't get over your amazing "find"! The band looks phenomenal with your e-ring (and this coming from a matchy-matchy kind of girl :wacko: ). Seriously, the sparkle of the w-band perfectly reflects the SPECTACULAR sparkle from your e-ring and the band's design complements the details of your e-ring so beautifully that it's hard to believe that you didn't have it commissioned. It's a FULL eternity (drool drool drool :cheeky: ) AND it fits??? Goodness gracious Junebug, you've got the best of all worlds wrapped up on one finger. Congratulations on hitting the jackpot!!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohhh June...

I have to say, you may have spent more than you'd originally planned on but I couldn't envision a more complementary band if you'd had one custom made. It's PERFECT with your solitaire!!!

Just enough bling to pop but the channel style is low key... :love: :sun: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, junebug!! I absolutely love your set! :love: The eternity band looks like it was made for your ering! Congrats on such a great find! :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am sorry to be behind reading threads over here, but I absolutely LOVE the new band with your beautiful OEC e-ring!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: I hope one of these days my set ends up as well matched!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Thanks so much guys, you're all making me feel better about splurging! :lol:

tyty333|1371142461|3465061 said:
It looks perfect with your ER! What a great find!

Thanks tyty333, it was just too good a find to pass up!

by Rubies-R-Me » 13 Jun 2013 20:58
Congrats on finding the perfect "mate" for your ER. They look lovely together.
Isn't it so wonderful when you are able to totally complete the look!

Thanks Rubies, I really do feel that my set is complete now!

by Roxy » 13 Jun 2013 21:50
I can't get over your amazing "find"! The band looks phenomenal with your e-ring (and this coming from a matchy-matchy kind of girl ). Seriously, the sparkle of the w-band perfectly reflects the SPECTACULAR sparkle from your e-ring and the band's design complements the details of your e-ring so beautifully that it's hard to believe that you didn't have it commissioned. It's a FULL eternity (drool drool drool ) AND it fits??? Goodness gracious Junebug, you've got the best of all worlds wrapped up on one finger. Congratulations on hitting the jackpot!!!

I really appreciate the nice words Roxy! This ring really is just what I was looking for, so I'm not going to stress over the cost and just enjoy it. Thanks for sharing in my excitement! So nice to share with people who get it!

by Yssie » 13 Jun 2013 21:57
Ohhh June...

I have to say, you may have spent more than you'd originally planned on but I couldn't envision a more complementary band if you'd had one custom made. It's PERFECT with your solitaire!!!

Just enough bling to pop but the channel style is low key...

Thanks so much yssie! :)) I really like that is adds a bit of bling but doesn't detract from my stone.

by msop04 » 13 Jun 2013 22:03
Wow, junebug!! I absolutely love your set! The eternity band looks like it was made for your ering! Congrats on such a great find!

Thanks msop04!! I'm really glad you think it works well!

by diamondseeker2006 » 13 Jun 2013 23:29
I am sorry to be behind reading threads over here, but I absolutely LOVE the new band with your beautiful OEC e-ring!!! I hope one of these days my set ends up as well matched!

Thanks so much for stopping in and commenting DS, it's so nice to get good feedback from fellow jewelry lovers! And no worries, until you decide on a final setting, your current one looks fantastic with your beautiful new AVR!

yoyosaidfeia

Rough_Rock
junebug17|1370992405|3463754 said:
I feel a little silly posting something so small compared to all the gorgeous honkers being shown right now in other posts, but this came today and I'm just so excited about it and wanted to share!

Not too small, I think it looks just fine with the solitaire! Very pretty combo! Wear it proudly.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
yoyosaidfeia|1371240705|3465958 said:
Not too small, I think it looks just fine with the solitaire! Very pretty combo! Wear it proudly.

Thank you yoyosaidfeia, so nice of you!!

Well, indulge me while I post a few more pics - after this purchase I think I'm done for a long time, so humor me! :halo: Includes gratuitous kitty pics! :cheeky:

img_1268.jpg

img_1250.jpg

img_1262.jpg

img_1265.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Junebug, it is perfect with your solitaire. They look terrific together. Great find and great photos. :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
marcy|1371273586|3466329 said:
Junebug, it is perfect with your solitaire. They look terrific together. Great find and great photos. :appl:

Thank you very much marcy! :)) I really like how it dresses up my solitaire a little!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
junebug17|1371265683|3466276 said:
yoyosaidfeia|1371240705|3465958 said:

Thank you yoyosaidfeia, so nice of you!!

Well, indulge me while I post a few more pics - after this purchase I think I'm done for a long time, so humor me! :halo: Includes gratuitous kitty pics! :cheeky:

I was going to tell you that the fourth picture down was the money shot but I see great minds think alike - you've changed your avatar picture! Looks like sheer perfection!! :appl: :appl:

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
oh wow! that is absolutely beautiful, Junebug! everything about the band is just perfect and looks amazing with your e-ring. congrats on finding such a stunner!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MissGotRocks|1371347253|3466729 said:
I was going to tell you that the fourth picture down was the money shot but I see great minds think alike - you've changed your avatar picture! Looks like sheer perfection!! :appl: :appl:

Thank you so much MGR! Yep, I think my set was ready for her close-up in that pic lol!

by vip0802 » 16 Jun 2013 02:20
oh wow! that is absolutely beautiful, Junebug! everything about the band is just perfect and looks amazing with your e-ring. congrats on finding such a stunner!

Thank you vip0802! You've made me feel better about purchasing it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results